Any one else finding this impossible?!

Jojosmommy8

Reaction score
So I have my scan Thursday :happydance: But if you ask me what my theme ideas are... I'll basically give you a blank stare!:dohh:
We don't have a room for the baby yet, so no hard core decorating for me YET. So I am being really picky on what kind of crib bedding I want.
Girl (Morgan)- Pinks, purples...orange:) type thing. No princess themes. No lady bugs. If we get the house and it all works together- I really like the idea of circles cut out of boards and having my mom paint them like bubbles with rainbows in them and have butterflies around the room too. But thats if I had a room to decorate.
On the crib I want to get something to put on the side with Morgan Marie wrote on it (painted by my momma) and have something else with it too. If my crib has enough space on its side. My sons had a dog and Dog House with Joseph painted.

Boy (Easton)- I already did the dog/puppy theme. I have only found one crib set and it is like my sons (the brown and blues circles thing). So I am reallly stumped. Jungle theme is everywhere in everyones nursery... still not totally out of the question tho. & thats all I reallt have for a boy! Oh and the color orange!
(mom has a blanket made with hunter orange on it for a boy or a girl)
I also want to do the whole crib idea for a boy too.

HELP! I am so stumped for ideas!

If your crib doesn't have room on the side of it for the name, you could find/design a toybox for it instead. That would be cute. :)

Personally, I do color themes... sort of. Nothing in our house is really themed, but it all looks nice together (I think)... and that's how we'll do this room up as well. I feel that it "grows" with the baby better, and is easier to change around if they (or I!) get bored of it. Not to mention - its loads cheaper. :haha:

https://marielynnboutique.com/item_2688/Baby-Nursery-Crib-Bedding-Set--Circles-Pink.htm

Saw this earlier and when I read your thread it made me think of it! It doesn't really have the orange in it, but it's still cute :flower: We are looking at a few jungle themed girls sets, there are some super cute ones! But it sounds like you're not really wanting a theme so not sure if you would like those or not

And this one is crazy, but has the orange in it lol

Thanks girls! :) I saw a girraffee (ha, SO not spelled right.) blanket ect. for a girl and it was really cute. I need to go look around more bc our Wal-Mart sucks! & I am a bargin person, if I can get it cheaper I will Lol
It just sucks, I live in an apt... where freakin' room is the color of a nipple. Literally a freakin nipple! Lol Guess I will be thinking about breast feeding alot :) Hahah
I have no room to decorate just a crib and maybe a corner of my bedroom if i can rearrage things just right. I had the same thing w. my son bc we lived with Hubby's dad for the 1st 3 months so I colored the lisa frank dogs (the ones named violet and whatever) an hung on the wall. Turned out really cute & my mom redone the basinet by hand.
Its just driving me nuts! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->