Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Hi all! I am a new member to Baby and Bump this is my first posting. My husband and I are are hoping for a BFP this month. We are TTC after having been pregnant for the first time this past December 2010. I was pregnant for 9 weeks until Feb 5th, when having an ultrasound there no longer was a heart beating. My husband and I were devastated. My doctor called it a missed miscarriage as I continued to be pregnant and my numbers continued to stay high until the actual miscarriage experience occurred Feb 25th, 2011, in which I had a complete miscarriage. 2 weeks later on March 12th, I beleive I had EWCM and quickly tested using a clear blue digital OPK which *smiled* at me and showed a positive, so we DTD that evening and the next evening. I am now on 12dpo and waiting 2 more days until I take a HPT. I am so hoping for a BFP. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone hoping that this is our month.

:dust: Fx'd for you!!!

I used Preseed and got pregnant that cycle - lost that pregnancy, but regardless, I think it worked really well. The instructions say the inject it into yourself, but we just used it like we would use regular lube (sorry if TMI) to just add a little more "wettness". Good luck!

Ive read many women saying they used it the same way you did.... Thinking of giving it a try tonight as Im suppose to be ovulating today! :)

Hi all! I am a new member to Baby and Bump this is my first posting. My husband and I are are hoping for a BFP this month. We are TTC after having been pregnant for the first time this past December 2010. I was pregnant for 9 weeks until Feb 5th, when having an ultrasound there no longer was a heart beating. My husband and I were devastated. My doctor called it a missed miscarriage as I continued to be pregnant and my numbers continued to stay high until the actual miscarriage experience occurred Feb 25th, 2011, in which I had a complete miscarriage. 2 weeks later on March 12th, I beleive I had EWCM and quickly tested using a clear blue digital OPK which *smiled* at me and showed a positive, so we DTD that evening and the next evening. I am now on 12dpo and waiting 2 more days until I take a HPT. I am so hoping for a BFP. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone hoping that this is our month.

Welcome! sorry about your loss! :( thats awesome that you caught the postive Opk! good luck and lots of baby dust to you! :) what day will you test? day 14??

i ve used the preseed and soy and epo this month.. also taking baby aspirin in hope i wont mc again:(

fixed for everyone xxx

woo hoo Samantha!!! stick little one stick!!!!

8dpo today and my temp is still rising hit 37c today, as a stand alone chart it looks good but when I overlay previous cycles both pregnant and not pregnant nothing spectacular stands out. I feel completely normal am down 5.2kgs in 30 days so very happy about that, still a long way to go so maybe ziggy is waiting until I am skinnier to make me fat again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->