Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

:happydance: congrats Sam!! Don't run away, keep us posted on how you are progressing and how sticky this one is. Stick little one stick!!

Here's hoping you've now lifted the lid off the bfp's for the rest of us in this last half of March!!

I took a test this morning a big fat NO! So I'm off to pay some pads and tampons for this weeks/My period is not due until the 25 so I will retest in a couple of days :) I start a new job this coming week too!

I am so happy and excited. I just got my :bfp:

I wish all you other March hopefuls loads of luck and plenty of

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

yah! :) Congrats thats awesome! got any advice to all of us trying??? you take prenatals did you test w/ opk's? any suggestions for us??? Congrats again! how exciting! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months for you! :thumbup:

yah! :) Congrats thats awesome! got any advice to all of us trying??? you take prenatals did you test w/ opk's? any suggestions for us??? Congrats again! how exciting! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months for you! :thumbup:

Thank you.

Yes, I have always taken my prenatals, since I am still nursing my son. I used OPKs and temped. I have also been taking Kava, CoQ10 and Royal Jelly. I also have been going to an acupuncture specializing in fertility and she has given me some tinctures to take (really foul tinctures). I also follow her advice on eating cooling foods before ovulation and warming foods after.

Thank you.

Yes, I have always taken my prenatals, since I am still nursing my son. I used OPKs and temped. I have also been taking Kava, CoQ10 and Royal Jelly. I also have been going to an acupuncture specializing in fertility and she has given me some tinctures to take (really foul tinctures). I also follow her advice on eating cooling foods before ovulation and warming foods after.

Very interested in knowing what you mean by "cooling" and "warming" foods. I've never heard of that before. Congratulations!

Congratulations Samantha675!!! Brilliant news on a March BFP! :hugs:

Thank you.

Awesome! I also am receiving acupuncture which is amazing! what are tinctures??? and what is kava and royal jelly do? I started tempting this month for the first time and Im gonna give opks a try too! Congrats again!!!! :)

Thank you.

Very interested in knowing what you mean by "cooling" and "warming" foods. I've never heard of that before. Congratulations!

This is from the paper work I was given:

During the follicular phase, temperatures should be below 97.2 to allow for follicular development and increasing estrogen levels. If temps are too high, CM will dry up and egg quality can be expected to be poor with the eggs having a more dense and imprenetrable nova. Higher follicular temps also correlate with elevated FSH levels.

When we can lower the basal temps, we usually see an improvement in the CM, FSH levels and equality.

During this phase of the cycle eating foods from the yin category and avoid foods from the yang category. Yin and Yang are opposite of each other. Yin is cold/cool and Yang is hot/warm.

Cooling foods:
Fruit, tofu, edamame, seaweeds, black beans, millet, barley, wheat, rice, mung beans, blueberry, cucumbers, kudzu, bananas, spirulina, hibiscus mint tea, bland foods.

Warming foods:
Curry, chicken, chai tea, black peppercorn, ginger, chinnamon bark, garlic, chives, scallions. leek, quinoa, onion, lamb, trout, salmon, walnut, oysters, shrimp, buckwheat.

All food should be cooked during the luteal (2nd) phase of your cycle, even fruit. Your body is trying to raise it temps so that it can produce abundant progesterone.

Thank you.

Awesome! I also am receiving acupuncture which is amazing! what are tinctures??? and what is kava and royal jelly do? I started tempting this month for the first time and Im gonna give opks a try too! Congrats again!!!! :)

Well, tincture is the wrong word to use since it it isn't an alcohol based extraction. It is just a herbal tonic she mixes that is supposed to help warm my basal body temperature up.

Kava is good for ovulation, and I forget what Royal Jelly is good for. I read about it in Making Babies by Dr. David Sami. It is a really good book to read when you are trying. It pointed out a couple of things I was doing that hindered trying. Like taking too much vitamin C can make your CM acidic, but once you are pregnant it helps build a strong amniotic sac.
I know there is a Kava thread somewhere in the TTC, and maybe a Royal Jelly one too.

mornin ladies, well I am still hoping to be pregnant in March. I think I am 1dpo today although testing wil probably be in April if I get that far!!

poop to the bfn duffy - you are still in it until witch shows so keep your chin up.

Thanks for the tips Sam on cooling and warming foods, I've not seen that before either.

Thank you.

Royal Jelly is good for both you and your DH. I just started taking it myself.
Here are some links:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

https://www.fertilefoods.com/healthy-pregnancy/fertility/royal-jelly-for-fertility/

I think I have some more in my journal.. first few pages too if you want to take a peeksie! I'm a fan.. I bought it and it tastes sooooo good too.. the one that I bought is delicious- takes like honey icing!

Thank you.

Well, tincture is the wrong word to use since it it isn't an alcohol based extraction. It is just a herbal tonic she mixes that is supposed to help warm my basal body temperature up.

Kava is good for ovulation, and I forget what Royal Jelly is good for. I read about it in Making Babies by Dr. David Sami. It is a really good book to read when you are trying. It pointed out a couple of things I was doing that hindered trying. Like taking too much vitamin C can make your CM acidic, but once you are pregnant it helps build a strong amniotic sac.
I know there is a Kava thread somewhere in the TTC, and maybe a Royal Jelly one too.

Ok. Thank you! I have been taking a herbal mixture as well... and its awful.. its help me regulate my cycle! I will have to read about the kava and royal jelly. and will def. have to check out the book. thank you so much for the helpful information. Good luck again! :)

Thank you.

Royal Jelly is good for both you and your DH. I just started taking it myself.
Here are some links:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

https://www.fertilefoods.com/healthy-pregnancy/fertility/royal-jelly-for-fertility/

I think I have some more in my journal.. first few pages too if you want to take a peeksie! I'm a fan.. I bought it and it tastes sooooo good too.. the one that I bought is delicious- takes like honey icing!

ok, I will check out the links and read about the royal jelly! yah something that is good for you and taste good. Finally!!! thanks :)

thanks for the info on cooling and warming foods. Very interested and maybe I'll try that if this cycle doesn't work out.

I'm 7 DPO today. Yesterday had a temp dip but today it's way up, so we'll see. While I know this could be just due to regular hormone changes post-O, I'm praying that it could be implantation related!!!

So I decided to do a opk today and it was postive today is cd10.... so I usually ovulate on day 14. but I used a digital one today and it came up a smiley face which is postive! so it said that you would ovulate in up to 48hrs... said it shows your 2 most fertile days. so Im so confused. lol. and im doing temps for the first time ever... so what should my temps be doing? will they go up after or before ovulation??? any answers would help! thanks girls! :)

you will quite often find that your temp dips just a little bit before O but after O it should go up and then stay up for at least 3 days, it's what they call a sustained upward shift.

now off you go and grab that man of yours!

good luck

you will quite often find that your temp dips just a little bit before O but after O it should go up and then stay up for at least 3 days, it's what they call a sustained upward shift.

now off you go and grab that man of yours!

good luck

Thank you so much! I get so excited over a postive OPK! its so silly. ok im going to keep watching my temps. thanks so much! :) Off I go! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->