Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

I had sex the day before I got my positive OPK, and every night for 4 nights. Once your temp shifts higher, then you have ovulated. You want to have had sex before then. It's best to have sperm waiting on the egg than the egg waiting on the sperm since it only has a 12-24 hour window to be fertilized.

I had pain/cramping 11/12/13 march
Did an opk Monday 14 almost positive
Tuesday 15 very feint
Wednesday 16 totally White
I presumed I had already ovulated which was good as we have bd every day from Thursday!!
That would make me 9-11 dpo today

I did another opk Monday and it was very very feint again
Today i did one and it is positive (half the line is darker than control)

So now I'm worried as we haven't bd since Saturday night!!
You think if I am ovulating I could still catch it if we bd from now on?!

Yes! you can still catch it! The + means you will surge in the next 6-48 hours and then you have 12-24 hours after you release the egg.. so still FOR SURE time!!! Get busy hun!! :dust:

I had sex the day before I got my positive OPK, and every night for 4 nights. Once your temp shifts higher, then you have ovulated. You want to have had sex before then. It's best to have sperm waiting on the egg than the egg waiting on the sperm since it only has a 12-24 hour window to be fertilized.

Ok. We did have sex the day before the postive opk and then last night and I did another one today and it was still postive so we will do it again tonight. sorry tmi.... My husband as allergies so bad so if not for that we would do it this afternoon too! lol.. dang allergies... my temp hasnt went up yet... i Keep watching it. as this is the first time I have ever charted temps. I just dont know how women dont get pregnant easier if they see when they are ovulating and they have sex... is it the egg and sperm dont get implanted?? so confusing. lol..... another personal question did you have sex any certain way? Ive read missionary and my sister n law just had my neice 3 days ago and she told me doggy style.... I read just not to be on top, and did you also lay there w/ a pillow for 20 mins after?? Im really hoping to do everything I can to make this happen. lol. thanks for all your helpful information.

i hope i am pregnant this month. I had a dream a week ago that i was in labor and had a baby boy.. then 2 days later my grandma call s me and tells me she just had the same dream and on the full moon my husband randomly says i think your pregnant..:) now my hopes are up...what do u guys think.. i know it's silly

crc25 if have you watched the great sperm race if ur in the uk its on 4od if anywhere else its on you tube. Its so good at answering all of your questions. They recommend any good sex is the best sex they call it Gourmet sex. If you watch it you will know why it is so hard to get preggers. Good Luck.

Meekiesmommy no I would too get my hopes up. I do strongly believe in things like that. I ovulated on the full moon this cycle, which I know is totally wrong when you should really expect af at the full moon but I still think it has some significance. Good luck hunny. x

well according to FF I haven't O'd yet but I am positive I did on cd13 so that would make me 4dpo, I chnged my settings to the research ond got cross hairs so who knows what's happening or happened. My pre O temps are way higher than normal and my post O temps are lower than normal. It's all a bit weird really. so I could potentiall test on thu 31st March at 11dpo to squeeze into March but AF would be due around 3rd or 4th.

Thena again this thread is pregnant in March not test in march isn't it!!!

hello miss c yeah its pregnant in march. My af is due between the 30th and 2nd so I will be testing in march. Full moon ovulation gota mean something.

hello miss c yeah its pregnant in march. My af is due between the 30th and 2nd so I will be testing in march. Full moon ovulation gota mean something.

where's the like button :thumbup:

Ok. We did have sex the day before the postive opk and then last night and I did another one today and it was still postive so we will do it again tonight. sorry tmi.... My husband as allergies so bad so if not for that we would do it this afternoon too! lol.. dang allergies... my temp hasnt went up yet... i Keep watching it. as this is the first time I have ever charted temps. I just dont know how women dont get pregnant easier if they see when they are ovulating and they have sex... is it the egg and sperm dont get implanted?? so confusing. lol..... another personal question did you have sex any certain way? Ive read missionary and my sister n law just had my neice 3 days ago and she told me doggy style.... I read just not to be on top, and did you also lay there w/ a pillow for 20 mins after?? Im really hoping to do everything I can to make this happen. lol. thanks for all your helpful information.

If you do watch the Great Sperm Race, it puts it into perspective. IF some 250,000,000 sperm are released upon ejaculation, only a handful actually make it to the fallopian tube. Once there, they have to be there at the right time. Then the egg has to be perfect, and so does the winning sperm. Any abnormalities, it probably won't implant. It's amazing when you really study reproduction that ANY one ever gets pregnant much less has a baby.

We always had sex missionary. Its the best baby making position. I also made sure to have an orgasm after my DH, as the motion of the cervix during climax help scoop up the sperm. It also alters the Ph to make it more sperm friendly in the vagina or uterus, can't remember which. I ditched the pillow because if you get too much angle then the sperm is going to pool behind the cervix. But I do stay in bed, since we always have sex before bed.

For me it was a CM issue. I didnt' have enough, and didn't realize it till my 8th cycle. When I got pregnant in December, I had been reading some racy romance novels to get in the mood, and it made a big difference to the amount of CM I produced that day. Since we only had sex that once, I know exactly when I got pregnant and what I had done differently. So this month I did the same, and it worked for us.

If you do watch the Great Sperm Race, it puts it into perspective. IF some 250,000,000 sperm are released upon ejaculation, only a handful actually make it to the fallopian tube. Once there, they have to be there at the right time. Then the egg has to be perfect, and so does the winning sperm. Any abnormalities, it probably won't implant. It's amazing when you really study reproduction that ANY one ever gets pregnant much less has a baby.

We always had sex missionary. Its the best baby making position. I also made sure to have an orgasm after my DH, as the motion of the cervix during climax help scoop up the sperm. It also alters the Ph to make it more sperm friendly in the vagina or uterus, can't remember which. I ditched the pillow because if you get too much angle then the sperm is going to pool behind the cervix. But I do stay in bed, since we always have sex before bed.

For me it was a CM issue. I didnt' have enough, and didn't realize it till my 8th cycle. When I got pregnant in December, I had been reading some racy romance novels to get in the mood, and it made a big difference to the amount of CM I produced that day. Since we only had sex that once, I know exactly when I got pregnant and what I had done differently. So this month I did the same, and it worked for us.

I will have to watch youtube tom.and check it out. My acupuncturist was explaining to me that it is a great miracle that women do even become pregnant b/c of all the work that goes into it. So i am very curious to see this video.And I also have heard about having an orgasm after your husband. And I have never heard of the sperm going behind the cervix, how scary! What do you mean by cm issues? Like a lack of cm during ovulation?? and I will def. be sure to use missionary everytime now!! thanks so much for the info and Im going to watch that on youtube tom... and what does ovulation pain/twinges feel like....? I have this on and off pain on my left side of my abdomen near my ovary... wasnt sure never really tried to listen to my body before. :)

crc25 if have you watched the great sperm race if ur in the uk its on 4od if anywhere else its on you tube. Its so good at answering all of your questions. They recommend any good sex is the best sex they call it Gourmet sex. If you watch it you will know why it is so hard to get preggers. Good Luck.

Meekiesmommy no I would too get my hopes up. I do strongly believe in things like that. I ovulated on the full moon this cycle, which I know is totally wrong when you should really expect af at the full moon but I still think it has some significance. Good luck hunny. x

Thank you so much!! I am so going to watch it on you tube tom. I cant wait! :)

I'm on CD 13 trying the SMEP this mth, but found I'm a little dry (TMI) I don't know if it's hormones or my head, little nervous bout getting PG again. I bought some conceive plus the other day, first night with it last night and it's really good, feels more natural than preseed.

Anyone else found this or anyone use conceive plus before??

I will have to watch youtube tom.and check it out. My acupuncturist was explaining to me that it is a great miracle that women do even become pregnant b/c of all the work that goes into it. So i am very curious to see this video.And I also have heard about having an orgasm after your husband. And I have never heard of the sperm going behind the cervix, how scary! What do you mean by cm issues? Like a lack of cm during ovulation?? and I will def. be sure to use missionary everytime now!! thanks so much for the info and Im going to watch that on youtube tom... and what does ovulation pain/twinges feel like....? I have this on and off pain on my left side of my abdomen near my ovary... wasnt sure never really tried to listen to my body before. :)

I had a lack of CM, I think due to the fact I am still breastfeeding. CM is vitally important to conception as it allows the sperm to reach the cervix.

When I feel ovulation it is just a sharp little pinch, if I draw a line from my hip inwards, and from my inner thigh up, where they meet is basically where my ovary is, and that is where I feel the sharp pinch, and it only last a few seconds.

I'm on CD 13 trying the SMEP this mth, but found I'm a little dry (TMI) I don't know if it's hormones or my head, little nervous bout getting PG again. I bought some conceive plus the other day, first night with it last night and it's really good, feels more natural than preseed.

I recently just bought preseed... but im too scared too use it! never heard of conceive plus before. Im nervous to use any of it scared it will alter things. what is smep? I am CD 12 today!

I used Preseed and got pregnant that cycle - lost that pregnancy, but regardless, I think it worked really well. The instructions say the inject it into yourself, but we just used it like we would use regular lube (sorry if TMI) to just add a little more "wettness". Good luck!

I got up waaaaaay too early this morning and spent time playing with my charts after I had quite a high jump this morning and I found that all my charts bar one have me at almost the exact same temp at 5dpo following a dip at 4dpo and when compared with last cyle back in November my dots are on top of each other for today - how weird is that - our bodies are amazing aren't they! Now I need a dip tomorrow and then a massive jump on Sunday and things will look really hopeful!!

Damn charts - it's an obsession!!

CRC - SMEP = sperm meets egg plan

I am going to get some pre-seed or something similar next cycle if not lucky this one, I just figure every little bit helps, although the green tea really does help but I figure if I get some pre-seed we can try a few days longer as before I get the ewcm it's dry as the sahara so if we can get a 5 or 6 day before session happening and keep going from there I guess there is a chance we may get some more waiting for eggy - anything to increase chances hey!! AND if it is an early spermie that gets it we may have more of a chance for a girl which I know hubby would love!!

I think the reasion they say inject it in is to get some right up into the cervix as well rather than losing it all in the vagina so maybe we will do both.

But fxed we won;t have to but if we do then there is nothing like planning ahead!!

I recently just bought preseed... but im too scared too use it! never heard of conceive plus before. Im nervous to use any of it scared it will alter things. what is smep? I am CD 12 today!

My DH didnt take to the preseed, said it was too slippery :haha::blush::haha: he likes the concieve plus more :shrug: as long as it helps im not fussed:shrug:

We use preseed a little in december when i caught, not tons thou cos DH didnt like it, just enough to erm get things going :haha:

SMEP, is the sperm meets egg plan, worth a shot!

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Hi all! I am a new member to Baby and Bump this is my first posting. My husband and I are are hoping for a BFP this month. We are TTC after having been pregnant for the first time this past December 2010. I was pregnant for 9 weeks until Feb 5th, when having an ultrasound there no longer was a heart beating. My husband and I were devastated. My doctor called it a missed miscarriage as I continued to be pregnant and my numbers continued to stay high until the actual miscarriage experience occurred Feb 25th, 2011, in which I had a complete miscarriage. 2 weeks later on March 12th, I beleive I had EWCM and quickly tested using a clear blue digital OPK which *smiled* at me and showed a positive, so we DTD that evening and the next evening. I am now on 12dpo and waiting 2 more days until I take a HPT. I am so hoping for a BFP. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone hoping that this is our month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->