Any one read this Book >>>>

Does it have a happy ending?

Dont know yet i am still on book one but feel welcome girls if you want to answer boobabys question i dont mind the book being spoilt for me :blush: :rofl:

Joking girls yes you can tell boobaby if it has a happy ending or not :) Does it ??

Dont know yet i am still on book one but feel welcome girls if you want to answer boobabys question i dont mind the book being spoilt for me :blush: :rofl:

Joking girls yes you can tell boobaby if it has a happy ending or not :) Does it ??

:rofl:Sorry sweetie, I am more of a listener than a book reader if you know what I mean I wish I was...they can PM me don't want to spoil it for you x x

:rofl:Sorry sweetie, I am more of a listener than a book reader if you know what I mean I wish I was...they can PM me don't want to spoil it for you x x

:rofl: there ok to post here Lol if i ever get to read the end :rofl:
am always on here :blush:

Ive never heard of them before but will definitely look for it at the book store tomorrow!

Ive read them and the brothers book !!

Very sad and heartbreaking , makes you think you never really know what goes on in peoples familys !!

Yes i've read the first one. so sad. I saw him on tv being interviewed he seems a really nice guy.

I think cause the book is so sad and no one can belive how a mother can do that to her children thats why people has questioned it and thought is this true or not

I personally belive he is telling the truth X

Ive read them and the brothers book all very heartbreaking had me in tears :( :(

Yes, I've got all three of those books, but haven't read the brother's book yet. I didn't even know he had one until I saw the link. It has been years since I read them, but I remember being very saddened by it. My childhood was very bad, but even what I went through was nothing in comparison. Heartbreaking book, really. It sickens me to think anybody could do that to their child.

I am an addict to my books, that book is so sad I have just finished on called broken by shy keenan. This book I thought was a loot worst that a child called it. It was soooooo sad and really makes you appreciate life.

I really recommend Shy Keenans book broken to anyone its a really eye opener:cry:

Am gonna wait till i have read the 3 of them and then get the brother one
from that amazon ..

I use to be a book worm i love reading autobiographes I collect them :)
have all of katie prices books even the uncovered except her pony ones lol

I love books like the krays i have the krays and reg krays book all about him in prison telling his story etc its really good..

I have this horror one that i aint read yet but its true story and its called
This house is haunted the investigation into the Enfeild poltergeist .. Guy Lyon Playfair
has any one read it or ever heard of it ??

I adore the Tom slemen and collected them all inlcuding 2 tapes i bought
fantastic love horrors but wouldnt watch one on my own with lights out LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->