Any other Assisted Conception ladies cautiously pregnant and want to share the wait?!

@MrsW how is it going? Has your bleeding stopped? Was it a lot or just a little? X

Thanks for thinking of me ladies. I bled red for 2-3 hours, not loads but quite a bit, it was on wiping and on a pad. Now it has slowed to brown on wiping. Praying with my whole being that it doesn't come back but only time will tell. Feeling really sore and tender down there now, light cramping.

There is no where near me that will do betas, I would have to travel well over an hour one way and pay hundreds of pounds.... Since it doesn't change anything there doesn't seem much point. Clinic have advised to relax and do another digi tomorrow to see if there is any progression.

X

Thanks for thinking of me ladies. I bled red for 2-3 hours, not loads but quite a bit, it was on wiping and on a pad. Now it has slowed to brown on wiping. Praying with my whole being that it doesn't come back but only time will tell. Feeling really sore and tender down there now, light cramping.

There is no where near me that will do betas, I would have to travel well over an hour one way and pay hundreds of pounds.... Since it doesn't change anything there doesn't seem much point. Clinic have advised to relax and do another digi tomorrow to see if there is any progression.

X

Fingers crossed everything is ok - mine was only a little bit in the end and that has gone so the same as you just keeping everything crossed and praying it is all ok. Have got two more digis so probably do one on Sunday as that when I got my 2-3. If the digi doesn't say 3+ though it is probably still a bit early. Might just be a sign that we need to slow down and rest a bit, which is easier said than done!!! I didn't go to my Xmas party in the end - decided to come home and rest instead.

Let me know how you get on in the morning xx

Glad you are both OK. I've read online that sometimes you will only get your 3+ on the digi a few days after 5 weeks....I want to take one on sunday, when I should be 5 weeks...but I'm scared to see the 2-3 again.

Want2 I'm so sorry in my blind panic I didn't see that you had spotting and a bleed too. It's just so scary isn't it, especially after all we've been through to get here. Praying all will be ok for both of us. Don't blame you for not going to your party. I'm off to bed. X

Want2 I'm so sorry in my blind panic I didn't see that you had spotting and a bleed too. It's just so scary isn't it, especially after all we've been through to get here. Praying all will be ok for both of us. Don't blame you for not going to your party. I'm off to bed. X

Don't worry about - I was on knicker watch all day! Put a panty liner on and there was blood but not much. And yes it is bloody terrifying!! After all we've already been through! Are you using pessaries? Was wondering if that could be part of the problem! Oh well - just have to wait and see what happens!

@1nce when did you get your 2-3 weeks? I got mine on Sunfay so going to do another one then and if 3+ doesn't come up will do another one a few days later.

I read online that the levels for the test are 10 for 1-2 weeks, 153 for 2-3 weeks and 2753 for 3+ weeks, and also the blood hcg levels are 1.5 times higher than FMU. (Not that I read everything obsessively!!) so will be interesting to see how that tracks for you - but it is such a big jump! If you work out the difference and take the jump of double every 2-3 days, it could be as much as 12 days after a 2-3 that you see a 3+.

Think I have calmed myself down with crazy research logic!!!

X

Don't worry about - I was on knicker watch all day! Put a panty liner on and there was blood but not much. And yes it is bloody terrifying!! After all we've already been through! Are you using pessaries? Was wondering if that could be part of the problem! Oh well - just have to wait and see what happens!

@1nce when did you get your 2-3 weeks? I got mine on Sunfay so going to do another one then and if 3+ doesn't come up will do another one a few days later.

I read online that the levels for the test are 10 for 1-2 weeks, 153 for 2-3 weeks and 2753 for 3+ weeks, and also the blood hcg levels are 1.5 times higher than FMU. (Not that I read everything obsessively!!) so will be interesting to see how that tracks for you - but it is such a big jump! If you work out the difference and take the jump of double every 2-3 days, it could be as much as 12 days after a 2-3 that you see a 3+.

Think I have calmed myself down with crazy research logic!!!

X

I got mine on sunday (when I would have been exactly 4 weeks pregnant)....but I never tested before then, so I don't honestly know if it would have shown up prior to that. If my numbers keep doubling I should have a blood HCG level of around 4500 on Sunday. I'm going to test on Sunday, and if not test a few days later like you.

Honestly, I need to find a way to stop obsessing. This is all I think about. I'm terrified. In good news, I had finals today & wrapped/made x-mas gifts, so I did keep pretty busy during that time.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response. Congrats to all of the IUI/IVF ladies on your BFPs.

Mrs W and want2bmum - praying for you both that the bleeding isn't anything to be concerned about. Many women do bleed in early pregnancy. Hope you can get some reassurance with testing this weekend, but also listen to your bodies and relax as much as possible. Also, I agree with 1nceuponatime, it can take until well into the 5th week to get a 3+ on a digi, so please don't stress out about it.

I agree with everything you have said. These early weeks are so stressful, it is hard to know how things are going and hard to think about anything else. I find my mind is constantly wandering to what ifs and even when I get good news from a scan, my mind immediately goes somewhere else.

1nceuponatime - congrats on finishing your finals and making your x-mas gifts. I have to say, I think Christmas is basically cancelled this year. I haven't bought gifts for anyone (including DH). Maybe by the end of this coming week I will have sorted myself out somewhat.

Wishing you all a happy Friday! xoxo

Morning ladies,

I am still well and truly in limbo and confused. I had another spell of bleeding last night with a small clot and brown stringy stuff which really frightened and upset me as that's how my last mc started.

I haven't had anything since but could that be because I've been lying down over night? I am having cramps/pain still.

I have just done my clear blue digi as advised by my clinic and got my 3+ at exactly 5 weeks today so clearly my levels have been rising.

I think all I can do is wait and see what happens over the next few days.

Hope everyone else is ok, want2 hope your bleeding doesn't come back. Sorry for lack of personals, I'm a bit of a mess. X

I hope so 1nce! Feeling sick this morning. Please please please let this be ok!!!!

How's everyone else? X

I am fine besides the being terrified part. I started taking a prenatal, but it makes my stomach yucky- I think because it has probiotics in it. I took a regular multivitamin before, is there such a prenatal that exists that doesn't make you feel yucky?

1nce - what brand of prenatal are you taking? I always make sure to have eaten something first to make any chance of sickliness lower because there is something lining the stomach. I have Nature Made prenatal and recommend it if you're looking for a good brand.

I think it was "once a day" prenatals. I saw the nature made at Walmart, I will pick some up. I try to eat like a granola bar when I take them, but I think I'll start taking them at night after supper and see if that helps.

Hi ladies sorry for the lack of response - been a crazy busy day. I only had a very small amount of bleeding yesterday and it did stop once I rested at home. Luckily haven't really had any today - a tiny bit but only on wiping. Have also changed when my suppositories are going iykwim so not sure if that can contribute to it!

It's just so nerve-wracking! Hope your day has been better today - I also did a digi and got 2-3 so not my 3+ yet, but glad it hasn't gone backwards! Will try again on Sunday.

1nce - sorry you haven't been feeling well - I'm only taking folic acid so can't really help. Was goi to suggest taking them at night - maybe just before bed? Maybe then if you feel icky it will be while you sleep? Let us know if that helps x

I've been taking the prenatal at night and feel much better thank you. I also switched to nature made but honestly it looks exactly the same ! I only got a 2-3 on the clear blue which made me sad of course, but I read the inside of the pamphlet and it said the conception indicator was like 48-95 percent accurate or some similar number, wow that's a variance! Also it said the 3+ is made to indicate when you are "more than 3 weeks past ovulation" so I guess technically at exactly 5 weeks I should be still a 2-3 , idk. I am trying not to worry too much. How are you ladies doing?

Hi ladies,

1nce from what I've seen on here most ladies get their 3+ between 5-6 weeks so I really wouldn't worry. I had mine at 5 weeks exactly and still had bleeding etc so it doesn't mean much in terms of reassurance anyway! Glad you are feeling better now you've made changes to your prenatals.

Want - how are you, did you test again today? Hope you are doing ok?

As for me, just feeling really fed up and anxious tbh. I had no more bleeding fri or yesterday until bedtime I had brown discharge and again this morning. It's gone now but I'm just so worried it's all a sign something is wrong. I know it's silly but doing IVF in November I thought I'd either have a bfp and be ecstatic to be pregnant over Xmas or bfn and be gutted but be able to drown my sorrows in prosecco and wine!! It honestly never occurred to me that I'd be in this sad, scared state of limbo. But trying to be positive.... I'm pregnant, got a 3+ at 5 weeks so levels are rising and I do feel tired/sick and need to eat constantly. Xx

Hi ladies,

1nce from what I've seen on here most ladies get their 3+ between 5-6 weeks so I really wouldn't worry. I had mine at 5 weeks exactly and still had bleeding etc so it doesn't mean much in terms of reassurance anyway! Glad you are feeling better now you've made changes to your prenatals.

Want - how are you, did you test again today? Hope you are doing ok?

As for me, just feeling really fed up and anxious tbh. I had no more bleeding fri or yesterday until bedtime I had brown discharge and again this morning. It's gone now but I'm just so worried it's all a sign something is wrong. I know it's silly but doing IVF in November I thought I'd either have a bfp and be ecstatic to be pregnant over Xmas or bfn and be gutted but be able to drown my sorrows in prosecco and wine!! It honestly never occurred to me that I'd be in this sad, scared state of limbo. But trying to be positive.... I'm pregnant, got a 3+ at 5 weeks so levels are rising and I do feel tired/sick and need to eat constantly. Xx

Honestly I thought I would feel the same way.... Like over the moon and excited, etc. and I am very happy. But I'm like 10% excited and 90% terrified something bad will happen. It's all I think about and don't know how to stop! I'm afraid to get too attached and then it doesn't work out. I know all I can do is wait, but it seems like time is going by so much slower now!

Hi ladies - totally echo what you have said. Luckily no bleeding since that little bit - have been wearing a pantyliner as am scared if I don't it will start again - clearly insane! Tested again on Sunday and still got 2-3 but had a faulty test as well so was happy that that came up! Hoping to get some more tomorrow so I can test again, but did a frer that was lying around and the line was so dark t made me happy!

1nce you have another beta tomorrow don't you? Let us know how you get on.

Know it sounds really stupid but there is a site which tracks the risk of miscarriage per day and looking at it every day is actually calming me a little! Am a very factual person so this is helping keep me sane.

I already seem to have a bit of bloat going on by the evening - is this even possible? Also found an old post on here I wrote with my first and I had written in it that I had bleeding etc with him and lots of spotting all before 6 weeks so am hoping it is just normal. Plus as we are assisted they stimulate everything so much maybe it's just what happens?

I am sure we will all be fine - at least we have Christmas to get excited about an enjoy. MrsW don't you have a scan on the 30th? So not too long to go thankfully. Mine is on the 5th. When I spoke to my unit about the bleeding/spotting they said not to worry unless it was heavy like a period, so fingers crossed no more for any of us.

Sorry if this is a bit rambly!!!! X

I got my 3+ today at 5+1 ... Yay! We told my brother and sister in law last night and it was nice to tell other people we know but we aren't going to tell anyone else unless we see baby's heart beat. I do have another beta tomorrow, hopefully that goes well. I think bloating is normal in early pregnancy! Hope everyone else is doing well! @want2 I google stuff all the time, some of it makes me feel better and some drives me nuts lol. But I did see that once you see baby's heartbeat the risk goes way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->