Any other Assisted Conception ladies cautiously pregnant and want to share the wait?!

@1nce don't you have another beta today? Good Luck!

Still no 3+ for me - although didn't use FMU yesterday but obviously that is something else for me to worry about! Have one left so going to try and wait until the weekend to check again. Trying to reassure myself with the crazy lady logic of 12 days above! Did a another FRER (my last one of those) this morning and the line was darker than the control line again so that's something I suppose! Plus no more bleeding and my boobs are very sore and warm which is weird, but not sure if that is the progesterone!

@MrsW how are you doing? X

Hiya girls,

I am struggling tbh.....just feeling really low. I'm still having on and off brown discharge and I do feel so tired, sick and hormonal. I know those can be good signs, I'm just so worried about the continued brown. I did another frer this morning and although the line is darker than the control it's no darker than Thursday's test and I've no idea if that's bad.

Ince glad you got your 3+, good luck with your betas

Want - I've seen so many ladies take longer to get 3+, I think you do need to keep test conditions the same if you are comparing tests ie, I always use fmu. It's def not too early for bloating, I think that's quite a common early preg sign.

I've done the same with my frer! I think that once he line is darker than the control line that's it in terms of progression. I really get where you are coming from. I am so scared I just want to see inside and know what is going on! X

I don't think I'm going to test anymore because it drives me nuts. My last FRER was 21dpo and my last cb digit will be yesterday's.... For now, until I get paranoid. I hope you get your 3+ soon want. I read a million stories online to reassure myself that so many women didn't get it until later on in the 5th week, and my pee was ultra concentrated yesterday with FMU so maybe that's why it came up at 5+1 ... I think we somehow need to accept that we are pregnant. I just think this was all some sort of mistake and someone's gonna pop out and be like just kidding?

Hi ladies just wanted to check in to see how you are both doing? I didn't get my 3+ and stopped testing and went for an early scan on Xmas eve. She said it looked like my dates may be 1-2 days out which can happen depending on how long it takes for it to implant after transfer, but we had a gestational sac and a yolk sac which is what is expected at this early stage. Yolk sac can't be seen before 5 weeks so in my mind at least I know the pregnancy is progressing so far. She also couldn't see any bleeding areas which was very reassuring, and apparently my ovaries on my left side are still angry which is why I have been getting pains. Luckily only 9 days until the next scan at which point we should see heartbeat if all goes to plan!

How are you both getting on? Is your scan still booked for 3 days time MrsW? X

Want2 that's brilliant news! I'm glad all was ok and I know it's common for dates to be out by a few days this early because they are measuring millimetres! Hopefully the scan gave you some reassurance to enjoy Christmas?

Yes my scan is on Wednesday. Excited and scared in equal measures! No spotting since Monday touch wood!! Praying it doesn't come back.

How are you feeling? I'm completely drained and exhausted and I feel sick most of the time unless I'm eating!

1nce how are you doing? X

I had a scare yesterday and had a lot of brown spotting. The nurse said it was probably the crinone bothering my cervix and vaginal walls. I haven't moved around much today but it seems to have stopped for the most part. My early scan is on Thursday (New Years eve) and I am 6 weeks today. I am feeling very tired for the most part is my biggest symptom

Had my first beta today....

This is the first time I've ever been able to get pregnant (first try on IVF worked!) so I have no idea if I can STAY pregnant and don't want to get too excited yet.

Congratulations aj, and welcome! I hope you get a great beta result, let us know!

1nce, sorry to hear about the spotting, it's so scary isn't it. But brown is usually old blood and the fact it tailed off is a good sign. How are things now? Not long till your scan.

Want2 how are you?

I'm 6+4 today and got my early scan tomorrow. Have been being really lazy as I just feel so tired and drained all of the time.

Surprised there are not more ivfers in first tri joining us, maybe we will get more ladies over time x

AjCash, congrats!

Mrs W, let us know how it goes! FX everything goes smoothly! If you get a pic upload it! Woohoo!

My scan is on Thursday. I'm so nervous!

Hi ladies

Just come across this thread. I'm am currently 12.5 wwwks pregnant after TTC for 4 years and 1st round IVF. Seems a bit late to be join now aa in 1.5 weeks I'll be in my 2nd tri.

Hope all you ladies are well x

Hope I can join. I had icsi and my it'd was today although I've been testing positive since Saturday.

Like some of you ladies have mentioned I'm worried. I did a Clearblue Digital today and it read 1-2 when I'm now 4+1 so really it should be 2-3. Plus a lot of my symptoms have gone. My clinic isn't doing a beta, they go by a test and then a scan at 7/8 weeks.

Congratulations on almost being in 2nd tri Zelly! Have you had your 12wk scan? So happy you're having your rainbow after 4 years ttc. Feel free to hang around on the thread, we could make it a general ivf pregnancy thread if everyone wants to stay and chat?

Cooch - welcome and congrats! I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress too much. The conception indicator is only an estimate based on your hcg, did you use fmu? I'd wait a few days and try again. With my first pregnancy I got 1-2 at exactly 4 weeks but my second pregnancy I got 2-3 on the same day but it was the first pregnancy that ended in a baby not the second. Symptoms do come and go especially in the first few weeks, I really noticed it this time round, I bet you'll feel pregnant again tomorrow!! X

Hi all,

Congrats AJCash! Are you on PIO injections or some other progesterone support during these early weeks? I know that doesn't guarantee anything but it is supposed to help us IVF ladies supported.

Zelly - congrats on being so far along. I agree with Mrs W, it would be great if we could have a general IVF/IUI thread to discuss what we are going through.

Congrats Cooch! I know this bit is super hard, but try as hard as possible not to stress out and know that those digital tests are not as sensitive as we would like them to be. Try not to hold on to the 1-2 weeks too much.

Mrs W - how did your scan go? Hope all is well. Thinking of you. I am surprised there aren't more of us too from our thread in the Assisted Conception discussion board. I think no one is following that thread anymore.

1nce - hope all goes well with your scan on Thursday. What a great New Years gift you will have to see your baby!

Want - sorry you are having to wait a while for your next scan and that your left ovary is still angry. Is there anything they can do for you during this time or does the ovary just calm down on its own?

AFM - I have my last scan with the IVF clinic today and a bit nervous. Just want everything to be OK. Then tomorrow we meet our OB for the first time and have to go through all the paperwork at the hospital where we will hopefully deliver.

Thanks for the welcome and kind words psalm and Mrs W11. It was fmu. But my number could have been ready to double, I maybe just missed it. Feeling crampy too. Can't remember my first pregnancy at all now lol.

Hi to AJCash, zelly, cooch & Psalm23v6

Would be good to have a chat thread we can keep building on.

I had a massively shit day yesterday that I think turned out OK. After my scan on Xmas eve all was ok, but yesterday had a gush of red blood and freaked out. Rang my unit who said if it hadn't stopped in a hour or two to either call them back or go to A&E. As I am at my mums and no where near there went to A&E who were actually excellent - within 30 mins they had taken blood and urine and referred me to EPU, then within an hour I had a scan. Burst into tears obviously fearing the worst, but the gestational sac and yolk sac were still there - the gestational sac had grown from 5.4mm Lat Thursday to 14.2mm on Tuesday, and she could see a bleed which was 14mmx8mm right next to the sac. She said it is normal not to see any embryo at this stage - she had a chart on the wall which showed they start measuring embryo at about 7 weeks and the size of my sac correlates to around a 6 week pregnancy, which tracks with what the sonigrapher said last week that I seem to be a bit behind my dates.

Am absolutely terrified about the scan next Tuesday - am so hoping that we see something else and that the bleeding stops. The waiting is like torture.

Hope you are all doing ok and looking forward to updates on the scans for today and tomorrow.

Oh and sorry if I've brought the thread down - just never been so panicked and terrified in my whole life!!

The sonographer said if I wanted I could call today and get my HCG levels, but not sure if that will just give me something else to stress about? x

Oh and cooch as for those digital tests they are a nightmare! I didn't get my 3+ at all. Plus they say to use FMU, but as I drink a lot of water in the evening and before bed, when I got my 2-3 it was in the afternoon after doing jobs all morning when I had forgotten to drink anything! They are very subjective and the conditions have to be just right! X

Hi,I'm in the same boat I had a 5 dt on 16/12/2015 &found out 8 days later that I'm now expecting!it still doesn't feel reel! I was admitted to hospital with OHSS so have had Beta hgc s which show hormones aredoubling,now awaiting a scan monda to confirm not ectopic! I don't know about you but it all just feels surreal!

Hi ladies and thanks. Yeah that would be lovely. I was in a thread in the assisted conception section and helped me loads.

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow so be 12+6. Had a scan at 7+3 with the clinic and then a private one at 10 weeks. So excited to see little one again.

I am currently full of cold and off sick from work. All in the head and can barely breath. Hoping it will pass soon as had it since boxing day :-(

@want2be, you are not bringing the thread down!! This is what these forums are for! We are all scared as most of us have been waiting a god awful time to conceive, which I think, makes us even more scared to lose it! That seems like such a scary experience, but it seems like baby is OK and that's what matters. I hope you can get some rest now.

I use to tell DH all the time that when we finally got pregnant I was going to install an ultrasound machine in the house, and we would laugh at that, but honestly if I were rich, I would!

Just one more day until scan day , if I can manage to get through today. I'm really scared about it, but it has to be done. Afraid of the horror stories.

I haven't been sleeping well. I wake up like 2-4 times a night and been having awful nightmares. I wish I could just sleep through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->