Any other babies born mid to late February? How are they all doing?

good luck on your scans ladies.

i had a good night i guess. but i always have to wait a bit until Aron is really asleep in order to move him to his bed. we have a queensize bed. im not sure if that is good enough for cosleeping. im gonna see how it goes with him. i feel like he wants to sleep with me. coz if i move him too early to his bed he fuzzes. but he sleeps well if i move him at the right time.

the morning was not so good. he was very fuzzy about his fist nap after he woke up at 8am. i think he might want 2 hrs awake time in the morning. he always sleeps best then.

do your LOs have a schedule already?

my 2 year old was very angry as Aron was awake yesterday at 4pm. He said Aron is supposed to be sleeping upstairs. coz thats his usual schedule :dohh:

we have a queensize but H is currently sleeping on the couch. he works the niteshift tho, so gets home round 6am, stays up for a bit, then sleeps a couple hours on the couch. then when I get up with her in the morning he gets the bed. I don't feel like theres enough room for all of us in the bed. I lay right in the middle to feed her, then I flip her onto her back and then I move to one side. I don't want her anywhere near the edge but I don't want her too close to me either when im asleep. so just us two take up the whole bed.

we had a bit of a routine starting but its gone out the window. she was all over the place with her naps and feeds yesterday, and usually shes napping right now but shes wide awake wiggling on my lap.

how does your 2 year old like the baby?

Not sure if a queen is bigger than a king size? But we have a king size bed from ikea and co slept with my son until around 5 months ish and are co sleeping again. We have enough room. I love being able to see her, feel her breathing and cuddle her when she's fussing.

Schedule hahaha! Nope not at all! Thought Sunday we were sort of getting sorted but yesterday and today she has been a real snacker with milk! Feeding little and often.
Toddler has a schedule that we are keeping to and she just has to tag along to all his groups and classes! X

I thought queen was bigger! :wacko: :p

Harrison is 7lb 1oz! A whole pound over his birth weight. Yayness! :dance:

I thought queen was smaller than a double??
No ide!
Jade has a slight routine. She gets up at 7:30 then stays up till about 9 as we do school run then she has next bottle at 10am and sleeps till 2 then awake time again for school run then bottle and then sleep till 5ish then awake time...bath...story and quiet play then bottle at 8pm again x

twin - double - queen - king
smallest to largest
(Canadian)

good luck on your scans ladies.

i had a good night i guess. but i always have to wait a bit until Aron is really asleep in order to move him to his bed. we have a queensize bed. im not sure if that is good enough for cosleeping. im gonna see how it goes with him. i feel like he wants to sleep with me. coz if i move him too early to his bed he fuzzes. but he sleeps well if i move him at the right time.

the morning was not so good. he was very fuzzy about his fist nap after he woke up at 8am. i think he might want 2 hrs awake time in the morning. he always sleeps best then.

do your LOs have a schedule already?

my 2 year old was very angry as Aron was awake yesterday at 4pm. He said Aron is supposed to be sleeping upstairs. coz thats his usual schedule :dohh:

we have a queensize but H is currently sleeping on the couch. he works the niteshift tho, so gets home round 6am, stays up for a bit, then sleeps a couple hours on the couch. then when I get up with her in the morning he gets the bed. I don't feel like theres enough room for all of us in the bed. I lay right in the middle to feed her, then I flip her onto her back and then I move to one side. I don't want her anywhere near the edge but I don't want her too close to me either when im asleep. so just us two take up the whole bed.

we had a bit of a routine starting but its gone out the window. she was all over the place with her naps and feeds yesterday, and usually shes napping right now but shes wide awake wiggling on my lap.

how does your 2 year old like the baby?

he likes him. but he gets jealous sometimes still. but a bit better now. today he said, mom come to the table for dinner. i said i cant right now i have to breastfeed Aron. then he got down and locked himself in the bathroom, OH came to get him and asked what is wrong. and he said Aron has my mom. and OH tried to explain to him that he has to eat as well.
but he is physically always sweet to him. strokes his hair and when Aron cries he says Is everything ok Aron, dont cry.

We have also been weighed and she is now 8lb 4oz :) yay so she has finally regained her birth weight as was born 7lb 14 oz

We have also been weighed and she is now 8lb 4oz :) yay so she has finally regained her birth weight as was born 7lb 14 oz

yay :thumbup:

my nurse comes today to weigh Aron. i will let you guys know.

yes queen size is smaller than double i think.

Yah, in the UK it goes single, queen, double, king, super king. A queen is a 3/4

Nurse was here.

(used a metric converter since we use kg)
Aron was 9 lbs and 7.6 oz. (4,4kg)
Born 7 lbs 4.4 oz (3,3kg)

my DS1 wasnt even that weight at 6 weeks :nope: breast feeding went so bad for us. i had myself decide to give formula with the breastfeeding. im a bit confused why the nurse did not help with this. i think she should have suggested it. or maybe i am wrong... well he is two now and huge so i guess it is all good.

hows everybody?

coming up on the 3 week mark, which seems so short, but at the same time it feels like ive had this baby forever ! my old life is a distant memory.

My little one is over a month old now, and this morning started giving us real smiles!! Amazing! :cloud9:

didn't see this thread until now - Tobias was born on the 18th - will have to catch up on the posts i've missed :)

Aaaa just managed to find this thread again :) it disappeared from Baby Club?!

Anyway how are all the babies? I can't believe Gabriella was a month old the other day!!! Arghh! Her 0-3 month sleep suits are starting to get a bit tight :) and short on the legs! She's growing so fast!
No smiles here yet and still screams a lot through nappy changes although she is much more alert now and I have had the odd nappy change that she didn't cry and just looked around. Getting better at changing her as well now and her not weeing everywhere! X

Haha! Harry will almost always create a fountain when I change him!!

We had our first proper smiles yesterday despite her being ill with a cold bless her! Want the summer weather now I'm fed up of being cold when out! How are you all doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->