Any other babies born mid to late February? How are they all doing?

Yay for smiles! We're getting them a lot in the mornings. An amazing way to start the day! :)

Harry continues to put on weight really well. He's 6 weeks old today, and we had our 6 week check. All is good, and the doctor said she hadn't seen such good weight gain in a while! :happydance:

I'm trying to get fit now, and started the 30 Day Shred today.

:cloud9:

doing well. picked up an Ergo carrier the other day. best baby purchase by far. LO loves it, goes right to sleep. so nice to not have to keep picking her up/putting her down, and I don't have to drag the buggy and carseat up and down the stairs to take her for a walk :happydance:

are you using a newborn insert for the Ergo? I have an Ergo, but no insert - i've been using the Moby (huge hassle!) and a Seven sling - would love to switch to the Ergo so just curious how you're doing it.

yeah I bought the insert with it. swaddles her up and keeps her snug and straight and I roll the top of it down to support her neck. when I get back from a walk I pop her out of the carrier but keep her in the insert and she'll stay sleeping for a bit in it :thumbup:

I had been gifted a wrap but was so frustrated with it, it was uncomfortable for both of us and way too hot! the ergo is awesome. I had H help me get it sorted the first time we used it, then I practiced in the mirror a couple times just doing it up, and now its so easy to use.

the insert is key as she's too small to have her legs around me. it has a little cushion at the bottom so she sits on the cushion and her legs frog to the sides so shes sitting comfortably.

you may have just talked me into getting an insert, even though we won't need it for long :haha: i loved my ergo last time around

We have an ergo for our toddler that my husband uses when walking the dog. Also have insert somewhere so might dig that out so I can use it with Gabriella. I use the moby with her and I love it. My husband can't get on with it though lol!
Phones NHS direct today as I noticed some blood around her nose. It wasn't an active nose bleed so they weren't concerned but I still didn't like it that she had blood in her nose - anyone else's lo had this? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->