• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other feb 2014 babies?

mummyto4boys

Reaction score
Hi, I found out last week I am pregnant. This month would have been a year of ttc for us so we are very happy to have got there. This is baby number 5 for us but still wanted as much as if it was number 1.
According to my dates I am due on 12th Feb. Anyone else expecting a feb baby?

ME ME!!! :) I just tested yesterday and also am due Feb 12th! We tried for a year exactly and this is our 1st baby together but my 4th.

I'm so excited I could burst!!!

Fantastic! Congratulations. I am the same, feel I could burst with excitement. I have done quite a few tests, did one Thursday that said the magic word 'pregnant' but still had to buy another today, this one said 2-3 which means I am 4-5 weeks like I had worked out x

Hello, I found out I am pregnant the day before I got married after 3 years of TTC. I am due the 7th of February, totally in shock but very happy. This is my 4th child, my first with my husband. I have 3 boys from my previous marriage and really hoping to have a girl this time as this will be my last. :)

Edited - Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Hi all! My due date is February 19th based on my day of conception. I tested positive Wednesday. Plan was to wait to tell DH on Father's day, but that didn't happen ;) We are super excited but trying to keep it quiet for now since it's super early. I have just told a couple of close friends. Is anyone else dealing with keeping it quiet at the workplace for the 1st trimester? I feel like this is going to be harder to keep quiet than I thought.

Hi, I just found out I was pregnant 1 week ago. I'm having blood work done this week and have my on appointment and ultra sound in 2 weeks. I will be due around Feb 8th if all this goes well. Good health to all of us mom's due Feb 2014. We are a special group. PS this our first child, so I'm equal parts scared, excited, anxious, and clueless...just being honest!

Hi all! My due date is February 19th based on my day of conception. I tested positive Wednesday. Plan was to wait to tell DH on Father's day, but that didn't happen ;) We are super excited but trying to keep it quiet for now since it's super early. I have just told a couple of close friends. Is anyone else dealing with keeping it quiet at the workplace for the 1st trimester? I feel like this is going to be harder to keep quiet than I thought.
I had to tell my manager due to the type of work I do but was going to wait and tell my boss when he gets back off his hols but ended up telling my manager and she was not happy that I had been working for a week without telling them and she said legally I should have told them as soon as I found out!
I am not looking forward to telling my boss as have a feeling he will not see this as a good thing.

I'm keeping it hush hush as well. We just found out this morning. We had a preemie son last year at 32 weeks. Since I'll be 40 in July, we are keeping this to ourselves until we are out of the danger zone. We had a scare last Feburary with the nuchal scan, so I'm hoping for a full term baby with no problems. Our son is doing great, he's a wonderful baby who is always laughing and smiling. We just don't want another NICU experience.

Maybe Feb 14th if this one sticks (chem Feb 2013, blighted ovum at 7 weeks April 2013, chem May 2013). I just turned 40 in May and this is my first...so needless to say am completely terrified every single day. First U/S tomorrow at 5 weeks 4 days to hopefully see a gestational and yolk sac in my uterus. Am really hoping I get to stick around here with you ladies.

Maybe Feb 14th if this one sticks (chem Feb 2013, blighted ovum at 7 weeks April 2013, chem May 2013). I just turned 40 in May and this is my first...so needless to say am completely terrified every single day. First U/S tomorrow at 5 weeks 4 days to hopefully see a gestational and yolk sac in my uterus. Am really hoping I get to stick around here with you ladies.

I hope you stick around with us too! Good luck on your u/s tomorrow. I hope it's nothing but good news coming your way. Please keep us updated and here's sending plenty of healthy baby vibes your way! :flower:

Mummyto4boys - Wow. That really stinks about the workplace. I think there are enough emotion ridden hormones starting up in our bodies that we don't need added workplace stress. However, I'm not looking forward to tell the workplace either, but have the ability to wait a few weeks. It just so happens that a co-worker of mine just found out she is prego too, so our maternity leaves will coincide. Additionally, I couldn't have planned a worse time to be on maternity leave as far as my workflow goes, but who knew that out of all months this would be the one! I think perhaps it happened this way to remind me that my priorities are with family and a job is just a job. Either way, once I tell a couple of my managers, it will stress them out a bit and not looking forward to that!

I see you said "HE" for boss. A plus I have is that my managers are all woman, although, not all have children, I still think it helps!

I'm keeping it hush hush as well. We just found out this morning. We had a preemie son last year at 32 weeks. Since I'll be 40 in July, we are keeping this to ourselves until we are out of the danger zone. We had a scare last Feburary with the nuchal scan, so I'm hoping for a full term baby with no problems. Our son is doing great, he's a wonderful baby who is always laughing and smiling. We just don't want another NICU experience.

Congrats on the news! Also, so glad that your little boy is doing so well! I'm a little nervous, since I'm a few years older this time around and we found out so early. We really want to tell our daughter, but are holding off at least until after first OB appointment on July 1st. She's pretty smart though and I think she quietly listens to everything we say, so wouldn't be surprised if she figures it out if we are not careful!

Hi I'm due with my 2 nd on the 7 th according to my dates I'll be 37 by then I'm 36 now. My ds is 2 and 8 mths and a little monkey gave no idea how I'm going to keep up with him. I'm a little nervous at moment at I don't have many symptoms I'd got ms by now with ds I've just got sore boobs at the moment and not much esle so I'm feeling a bit nervous. I'm on holiday at the moment and only found out I was pregnant the evening before so I've not had time to go to the drs yet. I don't think I'll have a scan until I'm around 12 wks so I'm just keeping everything crossed. I have to inform my manager when I go back to work but would like not to have to tell everyone esle but nothing can be kept secret at my work people don't know how to so everyone will know soon lol

I just had positive test Friday and have not even been to the doctor yet but I think my due date is Feb 19th. So excited and scared at the same time.

TTBabyMakes4 - it's tough to keep it quiet at work; have told my boss because of missing work last month due to the miscarriage (thought it would be a good idea to keep her in the loop should anything go wrong with this one). But, I've put on 9 pounds in a couple months and I feel like coworkers are wondering if I'm pregnant or just getting chubby!

Since I just love reading update posts I thought I'd give you all an update on my US today. Today I am 5 weeks 4 days, so all we were hoping to see was a gestational sac and maybe a yolk sac to confirm uterine pregnancy. We saw both gestational sac and yolk sac and I measured exactly 5 weeks 4 days. I couldn't believe it!

I know how early this is and so much can change quickly, so I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic and remind myself that it is completely out of my control, and worrying is about as effective as trying to solve a math problem with chewing gum.

Next scan scheduled for June 29th. I hope I don't explode from anxiety before then. This feels just like the dreaded two week wait. Maybe a little worse. UGH! :p

gottalaugh -- Congrats! That's awesome news! I understand the "out of my control" mantra. Knowing at such an early stage and my age makes me a little nervous, but I keep reminding myself that I can do what I can do and the rest is out of my hands. With our daughter (who was a surprise, we weren't ttc then), the doctor thought there may be something wrong w/ her when she was in my belly, that she may have this horrible genetic disorder. A month later we found out she was fine, but the 4 weeks in between were not fun.

Yes, I've heard worrying about something that may or may not happen, is like paying interest on a loan that you MAY take out one day. Hang in there! My first appointment isn't until July 1st, but don't know if they will be doing an u/s.

I just had positive test Friday and have not even been to the doctor yet but I think my due date is Feb 19th. So excited and scared at the same time.

Congratulations!!!!! My due date is the 19th as well :)

gottalaugh -- Congrats! That's awesome news! I understand the "out of my control" mantra. Knowing at such an early stage and my age makes me a little nervous, but I keep reminding myself that I can do what I can do and the rest is out of my hands. With our daughter (who was a surprise, we weren't ttc then), the doctor thought there may be something wrong w/ her when she was in my belly, that she may have this horrible genetic disorder. A month later we found out she was fine, but the 4 weeks in between were not fun.

Yes, I've heard worrying about something that may or may not happen, is like paying interest on a loan that you MAY take out one day. Hang in there! My first appointment isn't until July 1st, but don't know if they will be doing an u/s.

That must have been a long 4 weeks - and what a relief when you learned she was ok!

All the unknowns, waiting, and the fact that we know too well what can go wrong are enough to drive a normal level-headed woman insane. I wish I was like my naive 34 year old fertile coworker who announced her second pregnancy at 6 weeks, toured the maternity ward at 8 weeks, doesn't really eat the healthiest diet, has been obliviously happy, and has had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and is due August 30th.

You're so right in that all we can do is take care of ourselves and the rest is out of our hands. Hang in there until the 1st. Insist on an ultrasound - you'll be over 7 weeks by then so I'd be surprised if they don't do one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->