• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other feb 2014 babies?

I'm going to join here as it seems a friendly group!

I turned 35 in April and am 6w with what I hope will be #2 conceived right around their big sister's 2nd birthday.

I had a MMC in March so am super nervous as baby stopped growing about 6+1 last time. I had a scan yesterday and measured about 5 1/2 weeks. Am back in 9 days to check things are progressing as they should. Just got to keep everything crossed!

xXx

I'll be joining in possibly if this ones a goer after my first scan. So pencil me in for 6 weeks or so, but only pencil not pen as can't have faith until I've seen a scan after a previous hideous loss, with chemo involved etc. Fingers crossed I get to come back.

Hello I wanted to join! Got my BFP the 28th and doctor says I'm due February 25th based on my last AF and this is my first pregnancy so I'm nervous and scared and excited an happy all at the same time!

TTBabyMakes4: Thanks for the welcome! I do wish I could let go of the worry but I’m just trying to accept it as a new part of my life . Glad that you called your OB office and were able to get your sonogram scheduled—wishing you a great experience!

GottaLaugh: Congrats!!! Wonderful news :). I’ll be 7weeks 2 days at my scan on Monday so I’m also hoping to see a heartbeat :). Will update you all on Monday.

looking forward to hearing how Monday goes!

I'm going to join here as it seems a friendly group!

I turned 35 in April and am 6w with what I hope will be #2 conceived right around their big sister's 2nd birthday.

I had a MMC in March so am super nervous as baby stopped growing about 6+1 last time. I had a scan yesterday and measured about 5 1/2 weeks. Am back in 9 days to check things are progressing as they should. Just got to keep everything crossed!

xXx

Welcome KerryGold! I know how nervous you feel...best thing we can do is just try to relax and stay positive. :)

I'll be joining in possibly if this ones a goer after my first scan. So pencil me in for 6 weeks or so, but only pencil not pen as can't have faith until I've seen a scan after a previous hideous loss, with chemo involved etc. Fingers crossed I get to come back.

Welcome happigail! Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed you stay with us. I'm going to be positive for you and pen you in :winkwink:

Hello I wanted to join! Got my BFP the 28th and doctor says I'm due February 25th based on my last AF and this is my first pregnancy so I'm nervous and scared and excited an happy all at the same time!

Welcome mel28nicole! It's my first, too! I'm nervous, scared, and worried most of the time. The ladies here are so great at helping me stay positive :flower:

Welcome mel28nicole! It's my first, too! I'm nervous, scared, and worried most of the time. The ladies here are so great at helping me stay positive :flower:

That's why I'm happy I joined this site! I joined when I had spotting 10 days before my missed AF and I wanted to try to find answers. I didn't get my positive til I was two weeks late! It was so frustrating! I couldn't even be happy about being pregnant because I was just so relieved that I didn't have anything wrong with my ovaries. My periods are like clockwork and being late with negative HPT were freaking me out! Now it's starting to sink in that I'm pregnant and now I'm just worrying about miscarriage! I'm getting the blood work done on monday to see how far along I am and then I'll be calling OB to schedule an appointment :)

Welcome happigail! Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed you stay with us. I'm going to be positive for you and pen you in :winkwink:

Thank you! Xxx

Welcome KerryGold, happigail & mel28nicole!!!
Kerry and happigail --sending big well wishes for your upcoming scans.
happigail -- do you know when they will be doing your first scan?

Wishing us all a great start to the coming week with only good news, positive scans, low nausea and mild fatigue :)

TTBabyMakes4: Thanks for the welcome! I do wish I could let go of the worry but I’m just trying to accept it as a new part of my life . Glad that you called your OB office and were able to get your sonogram scheduled—wishing you a great experience!

GottaLaugh: Congrats!!! Wonderful news :). I’ll be 7weeks 2 days at my scan on Monday so I’m also hoping to see a heartbeat :). Will update you all on Monday.

looking forward to hearing how Monday goes!

Had the scan today and it was amazing. We got to see and hear the heartbeat :happydance:--my OH actually recognized it before I did. It was a truly amazing experience. We measured in at 7w2d on the dot so no adjustments were made to my due date.

I'm so thankful and feel truly blessed:cloud9:

Can't wait to hear updates from everyone in our group.

:happydance:DreamInColor -- So glad to hear the scan went well today!:happydance:

I had my scan today as well and all looking good! I measured 6 weeks 2 days, although I counted 6 weeks 5 days. I know that days can be a little different too, depending on when implantation occurs and Dr. didn't bat an eye at a 3 day difference. :) AND YES -- hearing and seeing the heartbeat was pretty darn cool. His/her little heart was fluttering like crazy! I am now good to go until 12 weeks, where I go back for next sonogram and blood tests.

Went ahead and told our DD and my parents today. We were going to wait to tell DD, but my hubby really didn't want to wait any longer and neither did I. I kept thinking, but if something happens......which he thought was a ridiculous way to think and also, it just didn't feel right to not share our excitement with her! It felt weird hiding something that has such a big impact on the family from her anyway, so feels good to have it out.

DreamInColor and TTBabyMakes4 -Congrats on your heartbeats! Such wonderful exciting news! Yipppeeee!

I'm hoping some of your good luck rubs off on me! I've got my 8 week 1 day scan on Friday and am super anxious.

I realize that at my 6 week and 7 week 1 day scans we saw the heartbeat, but we didn't listen to it and now I'm worried. My doctor said everything was looking normal but I'm now wondering why we didn't listen to the heartbeat...was it slow? But he said everything was looking normal. So worried and confused. Arg!

gottalaugh --I wouldn't stress. I mentioned wanting to hear the hb and that's probably why the u/s tech probably honed in on it for us to hear. I'm sure your Dr. would've let you know if there was an issue. Try to relax :) Are you off bed rest? Work keeping your mind busy? Hang in there. 3 more days!

gottalaugh --I wouldn't stress. I mentioned wanting to hear the hb and that's probably why the u/s tech probably honed in on it for us to hear. I'm sure your Dr. would've let you know if there was an issue. Try to relax :) Are you off bed rest? Work keeping your mind busy? Hang in there. 3 more days!

Ok, Ok, I'll try to relax. I know statistically once you hear a heartbeat at 6 weeks, then 7 weeks, etc. the chance of miscarriage decreases, but I read online so many instances where women hear a heartbeat, then go back for another scan and there is no longer a heartbeat. I'm terrified!

I'm back to work this week but nooooooo, it's not really keeping my mind busy. I'm actually at work right now :winkwink:

It's Wednesday here so only 2 more days....:wacko:

TTBabyMakes4: Glad your scan went well too. I’ve not been brave enough to tell anyone other than my Mom and one work friend. I want to be safely in the 2nd trimester then I’ll shout it from the rooftop :happydance:.

GottaLaugh: I made myself sick with worry Googling things :cry:. I realized it was just making me more sick so I just stick to this website (and I’ve started avoiding the doom posts), the American Pregnancy Website and LiveStrong has been good too. I bought 2 pregnancy books which I’ve now returned and I unsubscribed from those Week by Week emails—it was just too much and I found myself worrying over the smallest thing. I’m still very anxious but now it’s not that on-edge stress I was experiencing from information overload. Can't wait to hear about your scan results :dust:

Hello, would love to join you. I am due on Feb 22nd with #2, day before my 37th birthday! DS will be 3 in Nov.

Have had scan at 6 weeks and everything appears to be going well, but I'm in happigail's boat and am not counting any chickens until I've had my 12 week scan due to several first tri losses in the past 2 years.

Looking forward to going through this journey with you all x

hinkybinky -- Congratulations and welcome! Your son is 2 1/2 -- what a great age, but I'm sure it must be a little exhausting right now:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->