Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

Glucose Tolerance Test, for gestational diabetes

Does everyone do the 2 hour test as standard? x

Good luck. I did the 2 hr test about 10 weeks ago. Was borderline for fasting so they referred me to the diabetic team.

I had GTT with #1 but not with #2 I had my girls at different hospitals so it was different NHS trusts #1 Durham and Darlington and #2 Gateshead/Tyne and Wear. I'm having #3 at the same hospital as #2 and have been booked in for a GTT on 25th Aug. But you can refuse to have it and just ask them to check your urine and blood for signs of glucose and then if needed carry out a GTT. Tbh there not that bad and it either gives you time off work or a trip out the house depending on your current situation. For me it's to remind others I'm pregnant as now I'm on #3 and had no complications 1st and 2nd time it's like I have to fend for myself lol xx

Yeah gets me a morning off work lol :) My sister was borderline last year, hoping I don't follow suit, I like my white bread and rice :haha:

the mention of white bread has got me craving a tower of toast... Not good for heartburn though teehee x

Hey ladies, been a while since I could get on. I am on full bedrest still! I wrote all about it in my journal if you want to take a look your more than welcome :) I hope you are all doing well! I am now 13+2 and still feeling awful from sickness! We have another scan on the 19th and are hoping that maybe we can get a peek at the gender if its visable. How early did you girlies find out??

I think they can reliably tell the gender from 16 weeks onwards.
Hope you feel better soon

Hey ladies, been a while since I could get on. I am on full bedrest still! I wrote all about it in my journal if you want to take a look your more than welcome :) I hope you are all doing well! I am now 13+2 and still feeling awful from sickness! We have another scan on the 19th and are hoping that maybe we can get a peek at the gender if its visable. How early did you girlies find out??

Had my 4D scan today, was amazing and I love her!!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/BABYBOND_1_12.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/BABYBOND_2_18.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/BABYBOND_1_9.jpg

Beautiful pictures Mrs. B, last one in particular is very very cute!

Can you tell the tiny bump difference between 10w and 12w?? I really think I can, it's small, but I think I see the difference. Am I crazy?? LOL :haha:

10w on the left, 12w on the right.

P.S - please excuse my VERY dirty mirror!

Attachments

• Bump #1 10wish.jpg
    Bump #1 10wish.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Bump #2 12w.jpg
    Bump #2 12w.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24

We found out Baby A's gender at 15+1 and Baby B at 17+1.

Just wanted to check in with everyone and let them know that I had my first prenatal visit and everything went really well. No one said anything nasty to me, at all, about my weight. Everyone was really kind and supportive. Baby is in the right place and doing very, very well. Super active! I'm only 10+4, at this point--they kept thinking I was 12+4, but I doubted that I was implanted as soon as was possible, considering my ornery body. :p Still, baby is doing really well, strong heartbeat and all, thank God! :D

Mrs. B, awesome 4D photos!! Your little girl is adorable! :)

Wyndolyn, I am glad your first appointment went so well! Great news! :)

Thanks ladies! I will be 14+6 but baby is measuring about 5 days ahead so maybe maybe!! haha I wont count it as a for sure answer anyways but would be nice to have a small hint :)
Going to put my 13 and 14 week pic up for you ladies (in order shirt on, then shirt off in order)!
Hope everyone is doing well! <3

Attachments

• 13+0 shirt.jpg
    13+0 shirt.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 13+6 shirt.jpg
    13+6 shirt.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 13+0.jpg
    13+0.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 13+6.jpg
    13+6.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 10
So today at work I had a man ask me, who knew i was pregnant and have talked to before, when my due date was i told him october and he asked if i was having twins...i said no and his eyes got big saying "well thats going to be one big baby" lol kind of made me in schock/awww at the same time lol

pictures are from 24w and then second is 5 days later at 24w5d

Attachments

• 24w 2.jpg
    24w 2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 24w 5d.jpg
    24w 5d.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts