Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

Hello ladies, I'm 17+5 and I just don't feel pregnant... I have no symptoms... I'm not feeling any movements yet, which is surprising as this is my third and I could feel Seren from 12 weeks. At my 16 week antenatal app. the midwife could only hear my heart be so assumed my placenta is on the front and told me not to worry as it was still early... but there was no issues with Freya or Seren and I was a lot bigger with Seren. My 20 week app is on 1st Aug and it can't come any quicker for me... just feeling a little sorry for myself I suppose *sobsob*

Lovely bumps ladies..... M scan is tomorrow yay excitement plus hehe

I think I've definitely popped but you can't tell a huge amount because of all the extra weight I carry on my stomach anyway!!! It does make me a little sad but there's nothing I can do about it now so I'll just have to live with it. But my middle to lower stomach is really hard and can hear baby's heartbeat further up now :)
Got gender scan in 3 hours!!! I'm so excited!

HI :)

My bmi is 30 so just over the border for obese and about 3 stone overweight, though I've never been 10.7 stone since I was about 16!!! It's crappy wondering when the belly is bump and not just belly!!! Pre pregnancy I could have easily passed as pregnant with the right maternity clothes. I do feel like I've popped now but like to wait until 16wks until I dress the 'bump'. I'd hate someone to say awww how far along are you and I say 4months and they say woah huge bump for 4m so I hope my worries are the same as you ladies!!!
ETA: I'm 5'7 and 13.9 (pre preg same) dress size 16 bottom 18 top x

22 weeks bump. i think my backside is growing at the same rate as my bump! lol

Attachments

• 22-weeks.png
    22-weeks.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 31
These are my 28 week bumps

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0043.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/282.jpg

These are my maternity pics...30 weeks..

208926_393090344083193_941193410_n.jpg

487189_393090520749842_1376434933_n.jpg

602445_393090630749831_978849761_n.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/1z2qb2e.jpg

and here is 32 weeks :)

Hi ladies i am 5 foot 1 and a bmi of 37 have a huge chest too, cannot wait to get a bump :) but feels like it wont happen for ages!!!

trust me babygirl i'm 5'3 with bmi i dont know...huge chest and i have a bump it pops...when you least expect it you cant do as much anymore as comfy as you had lol

HI :)

My bmi is 30 so just over the border for obese and about 3 stone overweight, though I've never been 10.7 stone since I was about 16!!! It's crappy wondering when the belly is bump and not just belly!!! Pre pregnancy I could have easily passed as pregnant with the right maternity clothes. I do feel like I've popped now but like to wait until 16wks until I dress the 'bump'. I'd hate someone to say awww how far along are you and I say 4months and they say woah huge bump for 4m so I hope my worries are the same as you ladies!!!
ETA: I'm 5'7 and 13.9 (pre preg same) dress size 16 bottom 18 top x

Hi.. Bizarrely I am the same weight and height as you and possibly the same number of weeks pregnant too!! My bump is very high, like baby has displaced everything upwards! I know I am looking pregnant even at just four months but then this is my second and I wasn't expecting to look this big so soon.. I keep trying to suck my tummy in but to no affect :wacko:

I don't know if I have any right to post her but I feel really huge !!
I'm 5"2 and I weighed 160lb before I got preggo and I'm prolly 190 now.. Everyone tells me I look fat and not pregnant (mainly its my bf damn uncle)!!
Just making me worried!! Btw yall have so cute bumps!!!!! https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/72ea22ca.jpg

Pic as of tonight

:flower:That's definitely a baby bump Annie.
There is no mistaking it, ignore that guy!:hugs:

Thank you Jessie!! It just hurts my feelings and the sad part is he weighs like 600 lbs his self but I don't say anything to him ..
It just every time I see him he talks shit and it gets old!! Kwim? Sorry girls! Just need to talk to someone who understand!!!!

I agree, definitely baby bump! Don't listen to him, he's obviously trying to wind you up. I wish my bump was as defined as yours!

Thank u again!! I know but still pisses me off!!!

Annie, that's a lovely bump! No way do you look fat. He's a tw*t, ignore him xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->