any other over 35 first time mums?

Got my fingers crossed for you too Charlie!!!

No early testing for me, did too much of that over the years. I'll just do the wait and see thing, maybe test once AF is 3-4 days late, but probably wait a week? Won't change anything really as I very rarely drink and stay away from iboprofen unless I take because of AF. Im good about taking my vitamins regardless.

Clio - you doing ok? :hugs:

Clairey - hooray for mom coming home again, hope she has a smooth discharge from hospital :hugs:

If you can hold on Charlie then wait til Sunday! I'm terrible at waiting though, I think I spent about £50 on pregnancy tests with L, I was convinced they had to be wrong! I had tesco, clear blue, FRER, boots, internet cheapies.. you name it I pee'd on it!

I swear these companies must make a mint out of all the early testing that happens!

loads of money from me trying for LO! and the month (or the next cycle), we were going to start first cycle of IVF so I didn't test for over two months as was scared that I was ill and would have to start the whole blood tests, exams all over again. (I was already not drinking, taking vitamins, eating healthily as was pre-IVF!) and after all the money I spent the year before on tests, I went for the cheap and cheerful Boots one as well -- and within 10 seconds, it was positive. On the plus side, I still have the test (and it didn't fade like the others (previous pregnancy, which I did save in a little fabric bag as a memento).....

as for ttc, I think I'm moving into NTNP territory as my cold is okay (cough is much better, but still not 100% yet), but we are all just so tired at the moment, so if it happens great, if not...okay

Okay let's try this again :dohh:!

Happy Halloween everyone :happydance:! I am waiting for thiago to wake up from his nap and than we will get dress as a dragon and go trick or treat at a shopping center place close to my house first and hopefully the rain will go away and we can hit some of the houses from our neighborhood. Do any of you are going trick or treat?
I am really busy trying to get the house ready for my dad. He is a clean freak ( I think I got some of those genes :dohh:, but since thiago is born I have been much better about it). Yesterday I was taking old calking from the shower and putting new one :wacko:!! But have more to do.
Little t is doing great and he is now doing this thing when he sees a little kid he gets up to them and touches their shoulder and them tries to hold their hand. It is so cute :kiss:. I love my little man:). Today I was thinking again that I might just want to stick with him :winkwink:.
My lower back has been bothering more and more. Almost went to a chiropractor but than I keep thinking that he might fix me now but then I will hold thiago and everything goes down hill again! Hard to be getting old :haha:!!

Charlie: I would be just like you and test tomorrow. Do it do it:)!! And I wrote before this long post about you finding friends but glad to hear you found a play place you like it:). And no crazy moms :haha:!!!

Kitty: poor Blake:(. I remember that one of the worst teething pains for thiago was first ( the winners: canines ( hands down); than the top front teeth. He even got a bad runny nose and could barely breath for a couple of days. I thought it was a cold but no it was the top teeth. Can you give him Tylenol if he is in a lot of pain? Some moms don't like givin medicine to their kids but I am not one of them :haha:. When I am hurting I take meds so I will do the same for him:).

Sabrina: glad to hear your neighbors are more quite these days:). And I don't mind you going to see my future daughter in law. It will be good for Finn to meet some of his future family members like his mother in law and sister in law before he meets his real wife " the baby". :winkwink:

Indigo: do you live in the US? We are big tv watchers in here. Like Sabrina we can have tv on the background most of the day specially OH. When we had the hurricane here and we had no power for 1 1/2 weeks, OH missed the tv and I missed the computer. So little t loves tv. Pocoyo, super why and the leap frog movies are his favorites. And of course the iPad :dohh:!! I remember watching tv when I was little while having dinner or lunch with the family but we would still talk. I don't know I think like someone said here everything in moderation is good. But I got to give you props to stick to what you think is best for N :thumbup:.

Angel: I am so glad you are enjoying your baby carrier :thumbup:. I am amazed how well seb is doing in it. I don't think I could even try to put thiago in one of those. How many pounds is he now? Thiago is about 23 pounds I think.

Kosh: :flower:. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job:). How about your OH?

Clio: as I wrote before you so the Ieverything that thiago likes. So that will be my toy contribution to you list :haha:. He now loves to go to the store and walk around. Most of the time I put him in the cart but if I don't have to buy more than one or two things he can walk and explore the store:). He normally stays by me and tries to help me push the cart.

Leeze: that is so funny that Kia doesn't like the Mr. Tumble's show? Why do you think that is? I don't think they have it in here but I would love to see why is that she is afraid of it. I actually get freaked out by pee wee hermann. I can even look at him that makes me scared!!

Hopefully I am done now:). Next, iron some clothes :dohh:!

we went to a few houses 'trick or treating', but it was just too cold. I'm on door duty at home as OH is 'looking after LO'...um....before OH came home, I was cooking dinner, looking after/feeding LO, and answering the door. Me thinks OH is being a bit lazy! Must go and run a bath as the water in Dublin is being shut off from 8pm to 7am (so if I do now, then it has time to fill up again before it is shut off (some sort of problem with the water treatment plant here...growl (actually, not that bad as long as you plan beforehand)...!

put a few pictures on FB, and they are too 'big' here, but will try again.

yes, Borboleta - we'll report back to you and T about the future MIL/FIL and let you know how T's lovely wife to be is growing (inside mummy)! hehehehe!

bye!

Storm: I meant to tell you that my future daughter In law looks marvelous as a fairy:). How was your appointment? And man, you will have some busy days ahead of you! Good luck with your oH and his friend helping move the heavy stuff :haha:. I hope you and your dad just enjoy watching them:).

Appointment went well thanks, blood pressure was up a little but given I was driving like a lunatic through Belfast to get there cause I was late that's hardly surprising! It was a little low last time.. New baby is currently breech but I think that is ok at 25 weeks? L was always head down so I'm not sure, hopefully this little one will turn on time :)

I'm shattered so bed time for me, packing starts tomorrow! Help!

Day one lunchtime and I am wrecked! At this rate we should be moved by 2015ish...

Ok, well I caved and tested this morning! BFN. Which I knew it would be as at the most I am 10 dpo and the least only 8dpo, I think I just had the urge to pee on something!

Good luck with the rest of the day Storm x

Haven't much time as I should be doing the kitchen while the boys are sleeping but wanted to say:

Good luck with the moving Storm! I really feel for you! It must be dreadful at the best of times and doubly so when preggo!
I am so glad your app went well though :) And though I don't want to add to your stress, any more news if you are allowed to use Julia? ;)

Charlie I got a :bfn: at 10 dpo too and that was with twins! So yes you are definitely not out!
I think it was you who asked if I wear Sebastian out and about. Yes in theory but only if I were to go out with him alone and leave Dominic at home with daddy, or vice versa or OH will take one of the boys and leave the other with me. The idea is that each boy should from time to time get alone time with mummy and daddy. Apparently that is important with twins. Both boys don't mind their buggy at all so if we are going out as a family (I have my own family now! :cloud9: It still hits me blissfully!) then they are in the buggy.

Sabrina your little devil is an adorable little boy and I just don't understand why you don't show us more pics throughout the year! If he were my boy I would be snapping him daily! As I do with mine :blush: <- obsessed mummy! Anyway I ADORED Finn's costume and showed it to OH who agreed that that was just too cute! Where did you get it from?

Borboleta I haven't weighed Sebastian in ages but he must be in between 24 and 26lbs I think.

Got to go, OH is about the finish his bath and I have nothing to show cleaning wise lil. Love and hugs to you all! xx

Oh and I meant to add these pics (just to reinforce my status as obsessed besotted mummy ;)). I finally managed to snap the boys as they were arranging and exchanging their dummies on/over the cot rail :)

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s313/Angelique_the_Mage/Dominic%20and%20Sebastian/IMG_3652_zpsc9f153f3.jpg

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s313/Angelique_the_Mage/Dominic%20and%20Sebastian/IMG_3651_zps60594608.jpg

Sorry I had to upload over photobucket as I have a new phone and the pics taken with it are too big to embed over here. No idea how to change that. xx

My god they're cute! :cloud9::cloud9:

I don't think anyone here shows off their LO enough.

N had a blast last night. I love Halloween! :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
omg, angel, how cute is that?!

indigo, N looks gorgeous as a little devil!

but where is Finn's picture? (is it FB?)

Oh wow what a cute photo of the dummy organisers!

And love that photo of N and your pumpkin Indigo, very very cute!

Indigo Omg! How cute is Nico?! That is such a cute costume also!! Love it! And the whole pic is gorgeous :D

Kosh yes Sabrina posted pics on FB

indigo - you are right. here's one of mine :cloud9:

Attachments

• ojazos.jpg
    ojazos.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
kosh he has the most gorgeous eyes, hasn't he! So big! I bet you compulsively kiss that adorable little face all the time! :kiss:

thanks angel
yes, I do, all the time, can't resist those cheeks! :blush::cloud9:

re. his eyes: do you know any Spanish? If you click on the picture you'll see that I called it: 'big eyes' :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->