Any Over 40's Ladies TTC?

well the extra long stretchy ewcm wasnt any good sign at all this cycle coz i got af on the day it was supposed to so at least i know the anesthetic is now out of my system and hasnt upset my cycles so all good but i am not going to be trying anymore i think for me now at 45 is time to stop x but good luck to everone on here trying and really hope your wish comes true xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Lovely's!

For me I experienced the side effects while taking Clomid 100mg 3-7
Hot flashes, bloating and headaches. All have subsided now, maybe small headaches.

So I'm so excited! Today I was to go to my RE just for a follicle scan to see how the Clomid was doing and Guess what? He said I looked amazing and insisted that the hubby and I do IUI today! We were just going to do the Clomid and BD only, but heck who's gonna argue with the RE? :winkwink:
So I my hubby brought in his magic swimmers and I got a trigger shot then as of 2:00pm today we were officially inseminated! :happydance::happydance:

I am CD 13 today and officilly in the two week wait! I know my expectations are probably way to high but heck, why not!

I will probably post this on two other threads I stalk.

Prayers and Blessings to us all!

Can't wait to see everyones results <3

~Angie

Ladies most of the over 40's ladies ONLY post in that thread and won't see all your q's and storeis, head on over there and say Hi!

this is the link to the thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/355138-ttc-40-plus-lets-share-ups-downs-536.html

Hi I am 45 yo and ttc with no luck. Have irregular periods and get symptoms of pregnancy but nothing else, I do chart my ovulation days and what have you and bbt but that's about it. As my partner say if it happens it happens. Goodluck to all.

Hi I am 45 yo and ttc with no luck. Have irregular periods and get symptoms of pregnancy but nothing else, I do chart my ovulation days and what have you and bbt but that's about it. As my partner say if it happens it happens. Goodluck to all.

Hi honey and welcome ,best of luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so much for giving up this is what im going thru right now :-
nausea on and off
backache low down
a cold that seems to come to nothing
very sore nipples from 1dpo and now horrendously sore boobs
lots of creamy cm and a high soft cervix
cramping on and off which feel more like pulling and pinching
shooting pains through back of nipples
sore chest in middle where boobs meet
sense of smell gone a little weird but not completely like only certain things smell off or weird
tired, well sleep is interupted cos of sore boobs and then the days are like im knackered and yawning my head off from about 2pm and going to bed at 8 - 9pm
and cramping pains from lower back down my legs.
i dont think this is pregnancy coz i keep getting NEG tests but what do you all think should i test again in two days and see what happens

MIss C

I remeber you from when I last miscarried, you had got a positive and I see you have a gorgeous little boy now! I left B & B as I could not carry on, I lost a baby in March 2011 and again in October 2011 to a partial molar pregnancy, i was monitored for 6 months and then i started trying again, I say I because my husband didnt know, sounds awful but i had agreed to move on for the sake of our relationship and family (little boy aged 3) I stopped temping etc etc but did do OPKs and timed sex to fall on those days. I am now sitting here at what I believe is 7 weeks pregnant with a scan scheduled for 1540 tomorrow, I have been wishing it to come but now I am scared in case the baby is dead or another problem in there.
Anyway I am so glad your little baby is happy and healthy gives me a little strengthXX

40yearoldmum im sorry but i had to give birth to a little boy when i was 22.5 weeks pregnant back in 1989 but he was already an angel then, after 2 years of trying i eventually had two girls who are now 20 and 18, and now i sit here wishing i was where you are now , can you tell me if you had neg test or anything like im getting cos this is my las try im 46 this christmas and will NOT be doing this again i cant do this to myself i have had 13 emmc and along with my son in 1989 that make 14 i cant do this anymore, im 13dpo today and got a neg test this mornign and my period is due tomorrow

MIss C

I remeber you from when I last miscarried, you had got a positive and I see you have a gorgeous little boy now! I left B & B as I could not carry on, I lost a baby in March 2011 and again in October 2011 to a partial molar pregnancy, i was monitored for 6 months and then i started trying again, I say I because my husband didnt know, sounds awful but i had agreed to move on for the sake of our relationship and family (little boy aged 3) I stopped temping etc etc but did do OPKs and timed sex to fall on those days. I am now sitting here at what I believe is 7 weeks pregnant with a scan scheduled for 1540 tomorrow, I have been wishing it to come but now I am scared in case the baby is dead or another problem in there.
Anyway I am so glad your little baby is happy and healthy gives me a little strengthXX

Oh do please come back and update me I remember you too! I hope and pray and wish with all my heart you get some good news. I will be thinking of you. Sticky healthy baby dust coming your way by the truck load!!

am 44 and just ttc, already have 5, 4 from previous, partner 10 years younger and would love another child..hope there's still hope :)

am 44 and just ttc, already have 5, 4 from previous, partner 10 years younger and would love another child..hope there's still hope :)

Hi Racquel,

Delighted to see I'm not the only one out there. I'm 43 will be 44 in January. Have 2 kids 20 and 17. Had mm Sept 2011 at 13 weeks. Haven't used contraception since but hubby has had stressful year and the boinks haven't been plentiful lol. Saw Gynae 2 weeks ago who said to go like the clappers until my birthday so off we go on the mad roundabout again. Would love for it to happen but sort of scared if it does if that makes any sense.

If you want to talk to anyone I'm here. I don't come on every day maybe once a week or so. Good luck ttc honey I'm thinking of you xxxx

Hi Ladies,
Just saw this thread and I am 45 and ttc #1. I did IVF and have been in the grueling TTW! Anyway, I did a HPT on 9dp3dt and got a BFN and decided to just wait until my beta which is tomorrow morning. Could not take another negative HPT.......

Hi, am 41 on the 24th this month, have 3 children DD 21, DD 11 and DS 4. Two recent losses June 2012 at 11 plus 4 and Sep 2012 at 11 weeks but only developed to 5 weeks. Finally have AF after last mc and hoping for bfn after as had positives for 5.5 after last loss. Good luck to everyone!! Xxxx

im 3 dpo and have had what feels like stitch pains quite sharp at times since 1 dpo and its quite worrying as ive never had them before and would like to know what these are any ideas would be great

I am so pleased to see this thread, I'm 41 , 42 in April, I have a 19year old son, I had one miscarriage 5 years ago , we were not trying, I was on the pill.
I thought I was happy with one child, and have been since he was born, but the past 9 months I've become so broody, I never have felt like this before, I so badly want another baby, my husband was shocked when I bought this up, as you can imagine, he thought our family was complete. He said we can try for a year, but then if nothing has happened by the time we are 43, then that's it.
I have endometriosis , and last month I had a laparoscopy and hystoscopy to remove the endo, the consultant said was I planning on anymore children, I said no! I don't know why I did, he said if I was now was the time as everything is clear.
I'm so scared lol, but I so want to try, I feel so much more ready now than I did at 23.
Good luck to everyone :)
Sorry for the long post lol.

awesome support group over here - please join them! They were my salvation and got me through the toughest of times and without them would not be where I am now!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/355138-ttc-40-plus-lets-share-ups-downs-644.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->