Any Over 40's Ladies TTC?

Hi if you are over 40 and ttc be it no1 no2 and no6 please come join us here.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/355138-ttc-40-plus-lets-share-ups-downs-335.html#post12037239

It is a fantabulous group of ladies and we cover all spectrums, we have suffered losses together and seen pregnancies thriving, we are scattered all over the world Australia, England and the US and we are bound by our common dream and the particular challenges that being over 40 brings us.

Please come say hi and join us.

Hi there i am new to this site and am 43 and currently TTC. :thumbup:

hi, i'm new to this site. my husband has low sperm count unfortunately (less than 1 million). we found out 2 weeks ago, went to a fertility orientation last night. i'm 42, he's 39. this is very challenging....

Due my period yesterday. Usually bang on 28 days. Today is day 29. No pregnancy symptoms though. Am afraid to do a test in case it's not the result I want

Due my period yesterday. Usually bang on 28 days. Today is day 29. No pregnancy symptoms though. Am afraid to do a test in case it's not the result I want

I totally understand, I'm so wanting to be pregnant that I will be feeling exactly the same when I test on the 4th, I think it will be the most nervous I've been yet after everything. But it sounds positive that you are a day late and you are so regular. I so hope you get a bfp if you do decide to test, am thinking of you xxxxxx

I totally understand, I'm so wanting to be pregnant that I will be feeling exactly the same when I test on the 4th, I think it will be the most nervous I've been yet after everything. But it sounds positive that you are a day late and you are so regular. I so hope you get a bfp if you do decide to test, am thinking of you xxxxxx

2 days late. I'm never late. Bang on 28 days every month. Test is negative. Don't know what to think. Tender nipples. I guess I just have to wait and see :wacko:

What sensitivity is the test you are using Adele? And no AF so it's def not over yetxxxxxx

What sensitivity is the test you are using Adele? And no AF so it's def not over yetxxxxxx

Good god I haven't a clue what your message means :) I got a test in the pharmacy. Haven't a clue what sensitivity is was. What does AF mean? I'm really crap at the abbreviations here lol :)

I've only just learnt them myself lol, AF means period, some call it the witch on here! And different tests pick up different levels of hcg in urine, some being more suitable to earlier testing as they pick up smaller amounts of hcg. I use Asda own brand because of the price and because they have always been reliable. It should tell you in the instructions how sensitive they are, Asda own is a 15. Xxxxxxxx

I've only just learnt them myself lol, AF means period, some call it the witch on here! And different tests pick up different levels of hcg in urine, some being more suitable to earlier testing as they pick up smaller amounts of hcg. I use Asda own brand because of the price and because they have always been reliable. It should tell you in the instructions how sensitive they are, Asda own is a 15. Xxxxxxxx

Ah ok. We don't have Asda here. Dr is going to test Thurs morning so have to keep going til then. Keep your fingers crossed for me xx

Hey ladies! Just turned 42, lost my first n only in July at 11 weeks. This is my fertile week so will be BDing like crazy! Hoping for an early Xmas gift. Baby dust to all!

Hi All,
well i have recently turned 40 and my cluckiness has gone in to overdrive. oh and I have decided to try for a #3. We have a DS17 and DD11 and had no discussion for any more until about 1 yr ago :)
As both my children were conceived in my 20s it only took 1 try with both and presto pregnant, this time i am very nervous and scared as age seems to be a major issue with it happening....
We have attempted our first month ttc and am due for af on the 8th of Dec....

Good luck to us all, may the spirit of xmas bring us many BFP

Oh ok hunni well I've got my fingers crossed for you Adele!! So sorry for your loss ghanagirl, wishing you loads luck and babydust, good luck no3at40, hoping for bfp for us all xxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your compassionate responses. I got another issue I need advice regarding. Since m/c AF has been pretty regular and timely but with weird pms. This month AF came right on time ended on the 21st and have been spotting on and off ever since (passed one large clot 22nd or 23rd. According to my menstrual calendar Im ovulating this week. Could this cause the spotting? Spotting also accompanied by backache. Any advice?

So Gp's test is negative :(

Still no AF and nipples still very tender and sensitive. He said it may still be too early and gave me a test to do on Sunday. Am i fooling myself? I want it so much is my body tricking me?

Hi Adele. I read on here that the doctors tests aren't as sensitive as some if the early tests you can buy like First Response. It may just be too early, I really hope so hun, I feel exactly the same, I think we all do, I wish we could all get our sticky beans. You still have no AF and sore nipples is a good sign! Just keep testing hunni, praying you get a bfp soon xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->