Any PCOS ladies want to chat?

How many dpo are you today? Last cycle my temps stayed up and I still had my period and I've looked at lots of charts that have a big dip towards the end and then went back up again. You aren't out til af arrives.

I am 10DPO, tested neg. I know its early, I am just losing hope looking at the chart. Nervous AF wont appear for months again... as usual :(

If you are charting your temp and it says you ovulated then you should get your af. I know how worrying it is, I've had some long cycles myself and it's so frustrating.

Have you got a chart you can share? I'd show you mine but I have about a week of temps missing due to my son being in hospital, so wasn't able to pinpoint.

How long have you been trying? Sorry if you've said before. I'm on my 15th month of trying.

Hi all,

I've been AWOL for a while. I'm facing my two year ttc anniversary next week. Yay. So sick of all of this!!

Had a follicle scan on tues that showed one follicle at 9mm so I felt pretty down about that. Then had another today & it's grown to 16mm which is great. I'm just feeling a bit down about the bd "schedule" that we have lined up for us. Today, sat ( have trigger shot on sat), sun, mon, weds & every other day until temp rise & crosshairs.

We 're away next sun-weds & staying in one bed hotel rooms with dd. Have no idea how we're going to manage this. All I want is one little bfp. Seems unrealistic right now :cry:

Hope everyone else is well :). Cookie - your chart is looking pretty good! Fx'd!

It must be hard trying for so long, but at least positive steps are being taken. Is your daughter a heavy sleeper? My son is so we wouldn't have to worry about him waking...failing that you could head to the bathroom.

We've been trying for 15 months now, about had enough too.

Not feeling optimistic to be honest. I know my chart looks good but no doubt my temp will start going down soon.

Best of luck with your bd schedule, it will happen you have to believe that xxx

Just a quick update from me:
I saw my fertility doctor on Wednesday, and am starting Femera tonight, fingers crossed for me!

How is everyone else?

Hi all,

Tonya - good luck with the femara!! Can I ask why you were given that rather than clomid? I've done five clomid cycles this year & might ask to try femara when I next see dr in November - my cm always seems sticky & hostile on clomid :( Keep us posted with your femara symptoms!!

Cookie - sorry to see your chart. :hugs: that really sucks. Hope you're ok.

I think it's whatever your doctor prefers but I'm not sure!

Hey ladies! Still rooting you all on and hoping for some more BFPs soon!

Good luck with the Femara, Tonya. I tried both Clomid and Femara while TTC DS and found the Femara to have less side effects (not as moody, mainly). It's also not supposed to have the effect on CM that Clomid can!

I did Femera 1 cycle when trying for my son, but it ended in loss, luckily I fell pregnant with my son right after , I'm hoping it works as quickly this time

Hi Ladies

Good luck with the femera Tonya. x

Wanting - I hope you are well. x

K4th - I really hope it happens for you soon. x

I've been awol for a while, period has finished, I'm cd 9 today so need to get started on my temps again. I always struggle to get started but once I do I dont miss a temp. I always stop while I'm on my period as I temp vaginally so it would be yukky.

I thought last month I was on my 15th month of trying, but I counted again and I'm actually on my 17th month now that we are in October, its not my 17th cycle though as I've had some long cycles so no idea how many cycles we've been through.

Bought some pre-seed and should probably order some opks, find the opks are abit hit and miss. Also going to try SMEP, hopefully nothing will get in the way this time. It's been almost a month since my boy was in hospital so I'm sure he'll get wheezy again soon.

Hubby is still waiting to hear from the hospital regarding his SA, I called my surgery yesterday and all they could tell me was that he's been referred. I'll give it another week and then try and contact the hospital. Hubby is on a health kick, not sure thats going to make a difference but at least he's trying. I need to get my weightloss moving, it's not been going anywhere since June, although I'm sure I've lost inches due to all the walking I've done (was training for a 26.2 mile walk, which I did the Saturday before last). Going to get myself a cross trainer so I can workout at home once my boy is in bed, I had almost convinced myself that I'd go to the gym but if I'm realistic I know I wont and at least if I have something at home I can use then I can use it once my son is sleeping without worrying about someone being at home or having to go out in the cold.

Hope everyone is good xx

Good luck with kick starting the weightloss again. I know it's hard. I've been stuck at BMI 29.something for months.

I'm sure a health kick will do him good :) cutting out caffeine and alcohol and not smoking can work wonders to improve sperm quality!

My hubby doesn't smoke but he does drink abit too much so he's stopping that, he used to weight lift and plans to start that again but wants to lose abit of weight first..his bmi is probably really high, but he's a big guy due to the weight lifting, just needs to lose abit of weight round his belly. He's been eating really well hopefully it will make a difference.

My bmi is 29.5 which actually when I realised I was quite pleased about as it used to be 34.84 and I was classed as obese...always happy when my weight gets into the overweight range lol! This week has not been great diet wise, and I have weigh in tonight so thats not going to be good...I dont know why I just can't stick with it, I could be so much further along with my weightloss if I didn't lose focus so much. One week I lose and then next I gain again, which is why for 3 months I've not got anywhere. I remind myself if I didn't keep going to my weigh ins then I'd have put all the weight back on so that's something positive...and before I lost weight my cycles were 60 odd days long whereas my last cycle was 31 days long, so quite an improvement.

How are you doing Daydreamer?

xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope it's ok to join.

Little about me from brisbane. I'm 25 and boyfriend is 33.
been trying for baby number 1 for almost 2 years but have been together for almost 4yrs and never used protection and never been pregnant by him.

I've had pcos since I was about 16 was on metformin but it made me sick so stopped taking it

I have done 3 rounds of clomid with no luck.
I'm currently on cd46 and there is no sign of af coming at all. I'm back on metformin 1000mg Just a little confused as to want is going on.

I was having regular periods but since taking the last round of 200mg clomid it's like it's delayed af?

My plan is to lose about 15 kilos and then get back on the clomid. And eventually move on to ivf.

I got my BFP yesterday! I go back tomorrow to make sure my numbers are doubling.
I'm still in shock and don't want to get to excited until everything is ok.

How is everyone else?

Misscassie - welcome, sorry it seems to have been abit quiet on here.

TonyaG - Congrats! Fingers crossed for you.

I've just finished cycle 15 and now onto cycle 16, been around 18/19 months of trying. Not been in a very good place recently, just getting abit too much trying and trying and not getting anywhere. I'm starting a new diet on Sunday, going to do a meal replacement diet, I was on one when I conceived my son, maybe that will do the trick...gotta try, willing to try anything really.

x

Hi
Misscassie - nice to see you here :)

Cookie - I've not been in a good place either hun. This really sucks. I've been referred for some counselling by my dr - I've been having a really hard time recently. My consultant has taken me off clomid & put me on femera for my next cycle. Got a +ive opk yesterday & today but I'm not hopeful. Why would this month be different to all the others :shrug:

Oh, congratulations Tonya! I'm very happy for you! I have all you ladies in my thoughts and continue to keep my fingers crossed for your BFPs! I know how difficult and heartbreaking it is to TTC for months and months and months on end when it seems like it will never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->