Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Magic_angel, you can add it. Go to user CP in the upper left and then on the right it says edit signature. Copy and paste the code (highlight it, right click, select copy, then go to your signature and right click and select paste) then just preview your siggy to make sure it looks right and then save your siggy. Don't worry about not knowing how to do it. I've been on lots of message boards over the years and they all function basically the same as far as signatures are concerned. Everyone has to learn at some time ;)

Jo, those tickers that show top pregnancy signs, you have to take them with a grain of salt. I get sore nipples every month and I've never been pregnant. Every pregnancy sign can also be a sign for AF. Hopefully that lower abdomen tightness means something though! I say anything out of the ordinary could be a sign. :thumbup:

Right i followed instructions and i think its worked :) yay im not boring anymore :D thanks girls xx

Hi, I'm Stacey, 32 years old and a plus size ttc first time! 2dpo so wish me luck for my excruciating ttw!! Eeek. :)

Hi, I'm Stacey, 32 years old and a plus size ttc first time! 2dpo so wish me luck for my excruciating ttw!! Eeek. :)

Hey guineagirl, im still bloody waiting on either a bfp or af, im 18 dpo and 5 days late, i thought the 2ww was bad but i just want to know what my body is up to playing all these games with my emotions :wacko:

However these lovely ladies have been wonderful and have kept me sane so you will be in safe hands :) good luck and lots of babydust :flower: xx

Right i followed instructions and i think its worked :) yay im not boring anymore :D thanks girls xx

Woooo:happydance::awww: I can see it!

:) Thanx hun :) i was feeling a little left out with the decoration and mine being so boring, but now i am happy happy happy :) just need to find other things to add to it now lol, where can i find that ticker that tells you what cycle day you are on?? :hugs:

Woooo:happydance::awww: I can see it!

:) Thanx hun :) i was feeling a little left out with the decoration and mine being so boring, but now i am happy happy happy :) just need to find other things to add to it now lol, where can i find that ticker that tells you what cycle day you are on?? :hugs:

You will be a pro in no time!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/

Thank you :) Loving the 'team curvy bumps' ...I sometimes wonder if I'll even show!! Lol

Thank you :) Loving the 'team curvy bumps' ...I sometimes wonder if I'll even show!! Lol

Totally know what you mean! If you scroll through all of our posts you'll find a link to a thread where curvy ladies post their bump pics! They all look beautiful :)

TWW... grrrrr! Lol

Helping hand with your ticker on your sig......

Paste this and remove the ***

[img***]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1332219600z7z13z3z4.png[/img]

@Jo-bean, i tried the ticker thing but when i put in all my info it says im on cd 7 on 30 day cycle and 10 days til ov so i think i might have to wait until i am on cd1 again because its not registering that im on cd37 of 30 day cycle 18dpo..... ill just wait till im on cd1 again but thanks for that :) :hugs:

oooh looks like there will be a few of us testing around the same time :happydance:

Hubby has fallen asleep again :dohh: He is gonna get a shock in a minute cos I am going to wake him up :winkwink:

Does anyone know how soon after DTD you can take a shower? I usually lie there for at least 30 minutes after but I have my mom coming early tomorrow so wont have time in the morning :shrug:

@Jo-bean, i tried the ticker thing but when i put in all my info it says im on cd 7 on 30 day cycle and 10 days til ov so i think i might have to wait until i am on cd1 again because its not registering that im on cd37 of 30 day cycle 18dpo..... ill just wait till im on cd1 again but thanks for that :) :hugs:

Well hopefully you won't need to have a next time ;) fx'd xxxxxxx

oooh looks like there will be a few of us testing around the same time :happydance:

Hubby has fallen asleep again :dohh: He is gonna get a shock in a minute cos I am going to wake him up :winkwink:

Does anyone know how soon after DTD you can take a shower? I usually lie there for at least 30 minutes after but I have my mom coming early tomorrow so wont have time in the morning :shrug:

I would say that you'd be ok to have a shower after 30 mins, the majority of the spermies will be up there :)

:dohh:Woww Jo u are so talented, you deffo should be selling those bad boys especially If u enjoy doing it, it wont seem like a chore !!!

Oh panda you've had it all today haven't you, at least you got to see your lovely new
Neice, u never know those two ladies may have had exactly the same struggle as us and then it just goes to show is larger ladies can have our curvy bumps xxx

Hello to everyone how are we all ??? Welcome new ladies your gunna like it here:thumbup:

Magic angel - cat wait till the 9th u have such willpower

Afm I am currently laid legs in the air freezing my butt off, but am in such a happy mood and loving catching up with you all Xxx

Lots of love :dust:

Ah thanks hun!

And why are your legs in the air I wonder :) :happydance: lol

Hello Jo's hubby :) poor blokes, I wonder how they feel about their wives posting straight after :sex:!?

Ha ha he would be sooooo embarrassed if he knew although I have told him that
I'm on here and what lovely ladies I have met, oh and also about our group name
:happydance: xxxxx

Well hopefully you won't need to have a next time ;) fx'd xxxxxxx

heres to hoping :) thanks hun :hugs:

:dohh:Woww Jo u are so talented, you deffo should be selling those bad boys especially If u enjoy doing it, it wont seem like a chore !!!

Oh panda you've had it all today haven't you, at least you got to see your lovely new
Neice, u never know those two ladies may have had exactly the same struggle as us and then it just goes to show is larger ladies can have our curvy bumps xxx

Hello to everyone how are we all ??? Welcome new ladies your gunna like it here:thumbup:

Magic angel - cat wait till the 9th u have such willpower

Afm I am currently laid legs in the air freezing my butt off, but am in such a happy mood and loving catching up with you all Xxx

Lots of love :dust:

Ah thanks hun!

And why are your legs in the air I wonder :) :happydance: lol

Hello Jo's hubby :) poor blokes, I wonder how they feel about their wives posting straight after :sex:!?

Ha ha he would be sooooo embarrassed if he knew although I have told him that
I'm on here and what lovely ladies I have met, oh and also about our group name
:happydance: xxxxx

:haha: you are too funny :)

Hopefully lovely you won't be back at cycle day 1 xxx:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->