Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

oooh looks like there will be a few of us testing around the same time :happydance:

Hubby has fallen asleep again :dohh: He is gonna get a shock in a minute cos I am going to wake him up :winkwink:

Does anyone know how soon after DTD you can take a shower? I usually lie there for at least 30 minutes after but I have my mom coming early tomorrow so wont have time in the morning :shrug:

Ha ha I'm sure he will love being women for some hot:sex: ha ha
Have fun and enjoy xxxxx

oooh looks like there will be a few of us testing around the same time :happydance:

Hubby has fallen asleep again :dohh: He is gonna get a shock in a minute cos I am going to wake him up :winkwink:

Does anyone know how soon after DTD you can take a shower? I usually lie there for at least 30 minutes after but I have my mom coming early tomorrow so wont have time in the morning :shrug:

:haha: nice wake up call :haha:
you should be fine to shower after 30 minutes :)

Good night all my curvy's I am pooped so off to knock out some Zzzzzzz's:sleep:
Sweet dreams everyone and happy baby making to those about to :sex:

Here's to team Curvybumps and our March :bfp:

Lots of love, luck and sticky glue for all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good night all my curvy's I am pooped so off to knock out some Zzzzzzz's:sleep:
Sweet dreams everyone and happy baby making to those about to :sex:

Here's to team Curvybumps and our March :bfp:

Lots of love, luck and sticky glue for all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Me tooooo night girls xxxxxxx

Night night ladies sweet dreams, im off to snuggle with my dog and watch a film in bed :) xxx

Haha magic_angel, you went from nothing to a ton of stuff, lol! I nknew you could do it ;)

Night ladies :hugs:

Well I am officially in the TWW now. I think I may have O'd later than my ticker lead me to believe as I had some right sided pain so I am glad we DTD tonight too just to make sure.

I have promised myself that I will not symptom spot this time but I can already tell that I am going to break that promise :haha:

I have decided that the earliest I am going to test is a week on Friday which will be hard for a POAS aholic like me but I will give it a try. I think soon I will have to start using OPK's just so I have something to pee on lol.

It is a good job that I buy cheap supermarket tests otherwise I would be broke!!

Haha magic_angel, you went from nothing to a ton of stuff, lol! I nknew you could do it ;)

hahahahahaha your fault lol you have unleashed the inner ticker stalker lol, i was sick of mine being soooooooooo boring next to all your flashyness i dont think i have anymore room now, but now i know how to do it im in for a problem lol :) good luck with the 2ww hun, try not to test too early and get some opks if you need to pee on something :) ive got stronger pg tests on their way so i can see if the ones im using are just not strong enough to detect hormones, but im still not testing until after the 9th, i will be strong, i will be strong, i will resist, i will resist...... ha i have as much willpower as a weight watcher in a candy shop..... oh well what can ya do aye :)

Good morning ladies.

So my temps shot back up today after a minor glitch yesterday when they dropped and FF removed my crosshairs. They are back now though so I feel a bit happier.
5 DPO, this is totally the longest TWW ever! But I am actually enjoying it a bit. Still have stomach tightness and bad wind :blush:

How's everyone else today?

Good morning ladies.

So my temps shot back up today after a minor glitch yesterday when they dropped and FF removed my crosshairs. They are back now though so I feel a bit happier.
5 DPO, this is totally the longest TWW ever! But I am actually enjoying it a bit. Still have stomach tightness and bad wind :blush:

How's everyone else today?

Good Morning Lovely,

I'm so glad your temps have righted themselves, mine too have taken a small dip today so I'll maybe do another when I get home tonight see what's what !!
Hate the TWW I'm so impatient I would rather just know there and then, it's only because you can come on here and read everybody else's update that I stay sane :happydance:

Magic angel, loving your new signature I haven't a clue how to add tickers can i do them on my iphone ???? How are you feeling today still resisting the urge to test ????

Bbunny - was your hubby pleased with his wake up booty call :thumbup:

Hello to all of our other lovely ladies, how are we all today xxx

:dust:

Hi Jo - when are you going to test?
You can add the sig on your iPhone just go to user cp and edit sig :)

Right i followed instructions and i think its worked :) yay im not boring anymore :D thanks girls xx

Woooo:happydance::awww: I can see it!

hmmm...i cant see it on ANY of your sigs...so im thinking it is lame old IE...i dont like it, wish they would just switch us to firefox already...i mean, our company's webpage wont even work on the IE version we have! :dohh:
And i fell asleep last night before getting to try...boooo! oh well, always tonights :thumbup:

Good Morning Lovely,

I'm so glad your temps have righted themselves, mine too have taken a small dip today so I'll maybe do another when I get home tonight see what's what !!
Hate the TWW I'm so impatient I would rather just know there and then, it's only because you can come on here and read everybody else's update that I stay sane :happydance:

Magic angel, loving your new signature I haven't a clue how to add tickers can i do them on my iphone ???? How are you feeling today still resisting the urge to test ????

Bbunny - was your hubby pleased with his wake up booty call :thumbup:

Hello to all of our other lovely ladies, how are we all today xxx

:dust:

Hi hun, im good ta, i went into cp user and edit sig, i typed in to search bar "tickers" and the first ite that came up lets you create tickers, just copy and paste code in your sig, yeh im feeling good today ta :) fella aint in work until 7 tonight and hes woken up in a sarcatic mood so we are just chilling out this afternoon and i cant wait to get rid of him this evening :) lol
yep resisting the urge :) still no sign of af either so this is very strange for me, ive not been this late for over 8 months when my af were all over the place but even then i kinda had an idea when it would come but im just taking it day by day :) and chatting on here is keeping me sane too! :hugs: to all you lovely ladies you've been my rock since joining this forum and made me feel so welcome :) :flower:

Hey ladies :)

Im sitting here typing in a little pain :( my right lower abdomen is twinging like mad and cramping inbetween the twinges...... not pms cramps or twinges, im used to those pains over the years but these ones are different and quite painful :( going to put a hot water bottle on it in a minute because its getting on my nerves now....
Hows everyone doing??

Hello.

Aw magicangel bless you :( :hugs: my friend that got preggers accidentally had that. She didn't even know she was pregnant and went to the docs with really bad stomach cramps and they asked if she could be pregnant and she said no. They did a test anyway and she was!

Im sitting here typing in a little pain :( my right lower abdomen is twinging like mad and cramping inbetween the twinges...... not pms cramps or twinges, im used to those pains over the years but these ones are different and quite painful :( going to put a hot water bottle on it in a minute because its getting on my nerves now....
Hows everyone doing??

Oh hope your ok hunney, could be implantation though, oh I so hope it is, I can't wait until you test tomorrow everything is crossed for you I'm dying to know :thumbup:

I'm gunna go on computer now just so I can change it ha ha

Do u mean OV testing i started with opks on Monday got a very faint second line this morning on a cheapy but nothing just now with CB DiGi. I redone my temp at 6.30 and it was way up on this morning's dunno if that means anything, I've no change in my CM though and I dont feel any body changes like I did last time so I really hope I have an eggy to release this month :nope:

How are u doing chick still waiting and itching to test :hugs:

Xxxxx

I'm gunna go on computer now just so I can change it ha ha

Do u mean OV testing i started with opks on Monday got a very faint second line this morning on a cheapy but nothing just now with CB DiGi. I redone my temp at 6.30 and it was way up on this morning's dunno if that means anything, I've no change in my CM though and I dont feel any body changes like I did last time so I really hope I have an eggy to release this month :nope:

How are u doing chick still waiting and itching to test :hugs:

Xxxxx

I just wondered if you had a date in mind for the big test! Wondered how close we are.

I hate waiting! Still have crampy tightness which I'm not sure about as I don't remember having it before, but I am just getting back into tempting etc so it could be that I paying too much attention to everything this cycle lol!

Really looking forward to temping in the morning though! I think I will be absolutely gutted if the temp goes down! Why do we do this to ourselves ??:shrug:

Hello.

Aw magicangel bless you :( :hugs: my friend that got preggers accidentally had that. She didn't even know she was pregnant and went to the docs with really bad stomach cramps and they asked if she could be pregnant and she said no. They did a test anyway and she was!

Hows everyone doing??

Oh hope your ok hunney, could be implantation though, oh I so hope it is, I can't wait until you test tomorrow everything is crossed for you I'm dying to know :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply ladies, god i dont like these twinges, they are bloody painful.... dare i say it i can handle period pains much better than these pains, absolutely gutted right now, just went into living room and there laying on my sofa in my 2year old labrador wagging her tail.. why??? because shes happy!!! why you ask??? because shes got into my box that ive been storing the last 2 hpks and a few opks in and chewed the hell out of them... slober all over them... i guess shes been watching me going in and out of the box all week and took her chance when i was in the shower!!!!! :cry: going to have to wait until the other hpks arrive from amazon now before testing as im pretty sure urine and dog slobber wont give me a good reading!!! i ordered them a few days ago so im kinda hoping they turn up 2moro or friday anyway!!! :dohh: going to dog proof my belongings 2moro lol xx

magic-angel. i know that doesnt make you happy what your puppy did but i thought it was kind of cute. maybe thats her way of telling you not time to test yet!! On another note i hope you get to feeling better.

For me I am currently waiting for my positive. I think it will be either tomorrow or saturday. On my monitor it hasnt shown the egg yet but it has been at the second elevated level for two days. I am on day 16 right now so i hope it is just around the corner. fx's for all of us ladies.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->