Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

I haven't posted here in a while but I really need some opinions please!!!

I tweaked it a little....

https://s1240.photobucket.com/album...487/MrsFrair/?action=view&current=013-1-1.jpg

i haven't posted here in a while but i really need some opinions please!!!

https://s1240.photobucket.com/album...487/mrsfrair/?action=view&current=013-1-1.jpg

i see it i see it :)

Thank you! I was beginning to think I was crazy!! I saw a super super faint line yesterday and today it's just super faint, I hope tomorrow it is even less faint....

So I'm back on CD1 today, not surprisingly as we completely missed BDing this cycle around O due to having guests around and some other stuff, so I'm OK with it this time! All set for the next month with a new batch of OPKs and might try Preseed for the first time this month too. :thumbup:

I'm struggling with going to the gym - my aim is 3 times a week and I enjoy it while I'm there and feel great when I've been, but I struggle to actually GET there...... any solutions?!?! :shrug:

So I'm back on CD1 today, not surprisingly as we completely missed BDing this cycle around O due to having guests around and some other stuff, so I'm OK with it this time! All set for the next month with a new batch of OPKs and might try Preseed for the first time this month too. :thumbup:

I'm struggling with going to the gym - my aim is 3 times a week and I enjoy it while I'm there and feel great when I've been, but I struggle to actually GET there...... any solutions?!?! :shrug:

I know what you mean. It's the thought of going and the actual going that I'd hard. Being there and doing it isn't that bad. I am rubbish at it though hun so don't have any tips. Apart from maybe go straight from work.
I think for me, I'd find it easier to go in the morning before work (motivation wise) but just don't have the time unless I get up at 4am!

Sorry I'm not much help lol!

I haven't posted here in a while but I really need some opinions please!!!

https://s1240.photobucket.com/album...487/MrsFrair/?action=view&current=013-1-1.jpg

I see something. Fx'd it gets darker!!

https://s1240.photobucket.com/album...487/mrsfrair/?action=view&current=013-1-1.jpg

Thank you! I was beginning to think I was crazy!! I saw a super super faint line yesterday and today it's just super faint, I hope tomorrow it is even less faint....

Fingers crossed hun, I can deffo see it xxx

I know what you mean. It's the thought of going and the actual going that I'd hard. Being there and doing it isn't that bad. I am rubbish at it though hun so don't have any tips. Apart from maybe go straight from work.
I think for me, I'd find it easier to go in the morning before work (motivation wise) but just don't have the time unless I get up at 4am!

I absolutely hate going to the gym and cannot motivate myself at all, I tend to find alternatives that I know I will enjoy like using my wii fit, or maybe try a few different classes, I do Zumba twice a week and absolutely love it, and now the nicer weather is here I like to go for long walks or once a week I will walk to work instead of taking the car :) hope you find something hun xxxx

Congrats!!!! :hugs: Is that our second or third bfp so far??

I totally hear ya about the gym. I went through a stage of going regular but it became such a chore.

Ate healthily all day yesterday then ruined it with a big slice of carrot cake :blush:

Another BFN this morning but my purple hair streak colour has arrived so I am going to do that later on :thumbup:

I saw yesterday that Morrisons is doing opk's now. A pack of 5 for £3.99.

Been getting weird tummy feelings the last couple of days. No cramping but pokey feelings and stuff I am hoping it is AF on her way so I can get this cycle over and done with!!

hi ladies hope you dont mind a new entry i am 28 and been married for a year i am currently about 200 pounds and ttc am currently attending a slimmimg club but finding motivation and will power hard think i used it all stopping smoking 9 weeks ago but can proudly say that am so far smoke free but scared my weight is going to affect my chances of conceiving and think talking to other people with the same things going on in there lives xx

It's really hard to lose the weight, isn't it? Sigh. Im trying hard too! Going with less carbs!

hi ladies hope you dont mind a new entry i am 28 and been married for a year i am currently about 200 pounds and ttc am currently attending a slimmimg club but finding motivation and will power hard think i used it all stopping smoking 9 weeks ago but can proudly say that am so far smoke free but scared my weight is going to affect my chances of conceiving and think talking to other people with the same things going on in there lives xx

we love new entries! welcome~! :hugs: congrats on giving up the sticks :happydance:

Hope you dont mind me piling in as well! Havent been on the forums for a little while as I had a problem with AF irregularities, first time ever after 13 years of having AF! Back on track now and even though the only motivation I need to lose weight is getting the BFP, its still really hard!
Does anyone have any opinions about men and whether they should slim down? Both me and my OH are on the heavier side, but I dont know if it affects him at all?

Congrats on quitting smoking, maybebaby27! Not an easy task, but I promise it does get easier with time! I quit just over 18 months ago. :) If you need anyone to talk to about it- feel free to PM me. :hugs:

Hello ladies :)

Well its only 4.30am and it has already been an eventful day!!

Hubby had to get up at 4am as he is working away for a couple of days and last time he overslept so as it was 1am and I was still up I decided to stay awake a few hours longer so I could get him up on time.

I got peckish around 3am so decided to make a little snack and got some sugar snap peas from a pack we had gotten earlier from the supermarket. Ate a few then went to put another in my mouth and there was a little friend staring back at me :nope: yep a little caterpillar was inside the pod. I thought it was dead but it is now crawling around under a glass on my bedside table!!

Then I go to the toilet and guess who has decided to make an appearance. Yep looks like AF is finally here :happydance: not a full on flow yet but looks like by the time I finally get some sleep she will be properly here.

Normally I would be sad to see her but after a much longer than expected cycle I am glad she is finally here. One downside is that I always put on water weight (anything up to 5lbs) when she comes, so wont be able to get a proper weight reading for next couple of days but I have set myself the challenge that I would love to lose 5lb by easter. That gives me 10 days. Ideally I want to lose 7lb by then but I think thats setting my sights a bit too high.

Still haven't got curtains up in spare room and would feel so self concious working out in there with the neighbours watching so am really hoping hubby can get the curtain pole up this weekend. :thumbup:

Well done to those who have given up the ciggys. Any tips or advice would be appreciated and also and tips on not putting on weight while doing it would be great :hugs:

I absolutely hate going to the gym and cannot motivate myself at all, I tend to find alternatives that I know I will enjoy like using my wii fit, or maybe try a few different classes, I do Zumba twice a week and absolutely love it, and now the nicer weather is here I like to go for long walks or once a week I will walk to work instead of taking the car :) hope you find something hun xxxx

I'm not big on the gym. In fact I cancelled my membership when I realized I was using my Wii waaaay more often then going to the gym and getting much better results. The Wii Fit is awesome! I love doing yoga with the balance board. You can set up your own workout that can be up to an hour long. I have an hour long yoga setup that I really love to do. I may not burn zillions of calories, but it burns a good chuck. Sprinkle in some strength exercises throughout your workout and you can get up to 400+ calorie burn an hour while ENJOYING IT. It gives me more energy while also allowing me some time to get rid of stress and relax. It's nice because it really is full body. And it's REALLY nice becuase you can design the workout that is best for where YOU are at physically. Plus it has that cute little toaster looking piggy bank that counts your minutes and calories. I love it. Maybe check it out?

Good luck!!! :thumbup:

Hello ladies :)

Well its only 4.30am and it has already been an eventful day!!

Hubby had to get up at 4am as he is working away for a couple of days and last time he overslept so as it was 1am and I was still up I decided to stay awake a few hours longer so I could get him up on time.

I got peckish around 3am so decided to make a little snack and got some sugar snap peas from a pack we had gotten earlier from the supermarket. Ate a few then went to put another in my mouth and there was a little friend staring back at me :nope: yep a little caterpillar was inside the pod. I thought it was dead but it is now crawling around under a glass on my bedside table!!

Then I go to the toilet and guess who has decided to make an appearance. Yep looks like AF is finally here :happydance: not a full on flow yet but looks like by the time I finally get some sleep she will be properly here.

Normally I would be sad to see her but after a much longer than expected cycle I am glad she is finally here. One downside is that I always put on water weight (anything up to 5lbs) when she comes, so wont be able to get a proper weight reading for next couple of days but I have set myself the challenge that I would love to lose 5lb by easter. That gives me 10 days. Ideally I want to lose 7lb by then but I think thats setting my sights a bit too high.

Still haven't got curtains up in spare room and would feel so self concious working out in there with the neighbours watching so am really hoping hubby can get the curtain pole up this weekend. :thumbup:

Well done to those who have given up the ciggys. Any tips or advice would be appreciated and also and tips on not putting on weight while doing it would be great :hugs:

Wanting to lose so much so fast is kind of scary to me. When you lose weight that fast, your body actually goes into low-metabolism mode because it thinks you are living in a place with no food. It actually makes you lose weight slower in the long run. You have to realize that to lose a pound, you have to cut 3500 needed calories out of your diet.

I don't know you height and weight, but for me at 210lbs, 5'4'', I still only need 2000 calories a day if I get light exercise each day. To lose 5 lbs I would have to NOT eat 17500 calories. In 10 days, my body burns 20000 calories. What that means is that to lose 5 lbs in 10 days, I would literally not be able to eat any more than 250 calories a day.

If I was to lose 5 lbs in 10 days while eating more than that, it would mean that I'm only losing water weight, not real weight. To lose 7lbs I would not be able to eat at all for the 10 days and I'd still have another 1000 calories to burn off (over what I already burn with a light workout every day).

A healthy goal is 1-2 pounds a week MAX. Any more than that and you are actually doing damage to your body and your brain, and doing a real number on your digestive system digestive system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->