Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

It just kind of went into a blur lol. I just couldnt bring myself to refuse him....i did in the end and it was horrid but did it when i was off work on holiday so it didnt matter so much if i didnt get a reasonable sleep. Its funny, if you had asked me before he was born how long i would bf for i never would have said 2 years but they actually pass by so quickly and even though by that age he could do loads and was really independant when he cuddled in and wanted that comfort, it was just lovely to still be needed. I think because i missed him while being at work as well probably meant we carried on longer.

Well James seems to have gone backwards with his sleep :-( he was up at half one and 4.45 for a feed this morning then up again now. I'm going to take him to the hv today to get weighed and ask qhat she thinks about his cough. He's had it for a week now, and it feels like he's wheezy in his chest. I don't know whether to just call for a docs app at 8 or wait and see what she says xx

He's probably just having a growth spurt and needing the extra milk. If you're worried about his cough definitely get a docs appt :)

Dr says his cough will clear up, it's not in his chest. Spoke to the hv re his sleep and she asked about solids. Said I'd tried him with carrot and he's on porridge, she said they'd normally recommend 24wks but he's 22wks, a big boy and obviously waking coa he's hungry so crack on with solids.

he went to bed at 8.45pm, woke for a feed at half 11 then started screaming when I tried to out him back into bed at 12.10. Ended up.coming downstairs with him cos he wouldn't stop and John has the bug I had just before show week. Think he can't breathe properly through his nose so put some vicks on his vest and gave him some calpol. He's just dropped off now thankfully. Gonna try and put him in his moses basket on the floor, run up for a blanket then try and get some shut eye xx

:( Don't suppose you have one of those vicks plug in things? Always worked wonders when Shaun was a baby.

No I don't. Keep meaning to put vicks on his feet before I put him into bed xx

I was getting a new one for Alex as his old one only went to 1 year and figured I may aswell :)

Hey ladies how are u all doing? And big congrats Laura wots ur due date?xx

Hi. Congrats on your wee surprise :) not long to go now! We are good thanks. Back ttc again and currently 3 days into the tww! I'm bursting to start POAS lol. How are you?

Aw thts great ur ttc already tbh we would hav waited a cpl of years but prob best it happened this way cos there might never of been a second one lol. Aw when u testing Hun?xx

Aw really? Lol. Do you know what you're having then?

I'll be testing around the 2nd June but I'll only be 10dpo then. Can't stand to wait the full 14 days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->