Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

Omg lol. They might like to come?? I'd put an end to that right now and firmly say that it's very rude to assume its up to them if they are invited. I want to say something a lot cheekier than I already did.

My god!! My cousin is in Toronto and we got invited to her wedding last year. John and I couldn't make it but I would never have assumed we were invited!! Xx

Laura are you wearing your wedding dress? :haha:

I must confess to POAS as well. I only really did it because I spotted a digi test in a drawer & after seeing it my mind went into overdrive and before I knew it I was peeing on it. It was a BFN, of course. What is it with the urge to POAS....or is that just me :wacko::haha:

Nah I decided to strip the wallpaper off the hall walls so no wedding dress :)

I know. Lol

We just ordered a Chicken Chasni and naan from a place we haven't ordered from as Stephen said he's sick of the usual place and it was terrible :( The Chasni was so salty and the naan was supposed to be a sweet naan but it was just naan bread with yellow raisins in it :( I am starving!!

Seriously beginning to wish we hadnt confirmed anything now. I'm wondering why I was so keen to get married now. its supposed to be a happy time. Its fast turning into a horrible time!

This is the hardest part Emma. It doesn't last long. Soon you will tell the idiots giving you grief to p off. Thankfully you have a good family on your side, they will get you through it. Getting married is about you two saying your vows and about what happens after the wedding day, not this bit. This is a necessary evil and you will be frustrated, so stressed you can't eat, upset, overwhelmed and pissed off with everyone but on the day you won't give a crap about any of it because it is all so worth it.

LOL, I know.

Hmmm do you think you might be? It could be that your body will take a bit of time to get back to normal and maybe even longer after having such a restricted diet for a while?

Tests say not and they would def be positive by now so def not. I have no patience lol!! I just want to get back to normal but it's only been 5 weeks.

Any sign of AF yet then laura? I think it can sometimes take up to 6 months for things to go back to normal. I hope not cos im hoping im pregnant again by the time I go back to work. Hopefully over the worst of the ms too lol. Obviously can't start trying til after the wedding either.

How are the boys? Alex and Dylan feeling better? Lewis is getting more teeth I think. He kept screaming last night and when we went in he was asleep :-/

Now Alex can sit he's into EVERYTHING. He grabs everything he can get his paws on and goes straight for his mouth.

No AF :|

How are the wedding plans coming along? Any more problems with the out-laws?

Still no teeth but sure there will be at least one any day now. He still has a cough too. He went to sleep earlier tonight so hoping he might have a good night.

I tried dylan with some formula afer dinner tonight just to see if he would take it instead of me having to express. He was a bit bemused to start with then wasnt impressed. Not sure if he was just too tired maybe :shrug: i was really hoping he would take a bottle as i want to start going to an excercise class in the evening and it means being out at his bedtime....looks like it wont happen for a while yet. :nope:

Im sure if you persevere he will take a bottle eventually. I was thinking of doing similar with lewis occasionally just so I can have someone else put him to bed if I wanted on our wedding night.

Hmmm. I wonder how long it will be before my AF comes back. Do you remember how long it took after Kaiden Karen?

Wedding plans coming along nicely. Think ive sorted most thing tbh. Was looking into wedding cars the other day and nearly fainted at the price! :-/

No other probs with ryan's family... yet. But his mum is on holiday. We emailed the Canadians and all barr two have ignored it! The 2 that replied aren't coming.

Our baby monitor broke last night. It was 90 quid and has only been in use for 3 months! Total joke!

Are you going to take it back? You will be due a refund or replacement as it's still under warranty.

It was a gift bought off amazon so I don't know how to return it :-(

Email Amazon and see what they say. Could Lewis have played with the settings? I don't really use mine but I went to one day and Kaiden had been messing with it and it took me ages to change all the setting so it would work.

I will keep trying the bottle every few days and see. Will get Dave to try as well. Kaiden was BF (at bedtime, during the night) until about 2 weeks before his second birthday then AF started about 3-4 weeks after that.

I have heard the price of wedding cars are pricey. I think as soon as you mention wedding the price goes up!

Do you think the Canadians that haven't replied are being difficult or just taking time to make sure they can come?

God, how did you manage to feed during the night for 2 years?! That would kill me!

I think the Canadians are probably sussing out if they will be able to come. Most probably know they can't make it though. They need to let us know ASAP though so we can invite other people in the place of them.

It's the parent bit of the monitor that is broken so Lewis couldn't have touched it. I dropped it though so that might have been why it broke. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->