Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

Aw Mary I wish U had betas done on thurs then I could of compared. X

My friend is a doctor and she was saying it more the rate at which the hcg doubles rather than the actual no..... the other thing is that I ovulated cd21, so I am kind of a week behind my technical date so I am not sure that I am good fooor comparison....
Where are you getting scanned ( sorry if I missed this in an earlier post)

Morning Scottish Ladies! How are you all this morning?

My sister has bought a house and muggins here has to drive my Dad the 1.5 hour trip to EK so he can see it. I had morning sickness all night long and it kept waking me up. Just nausea though, no actual sickness. Now I'm up it's gone. Typical. And now I'm shattered and grumpy.

Also...this might sound daft but what are 'nubs' and 'bump buddies'??

I have a bump buddy who is due the same day as I am. Just nice to blether away to someone who is due the same day.

Nub is still a new thing for me lol! I think it is when the baby gets to about 12 weeks and you get a scan, you can somehow tell from the nub if it might be a boy or girl, like at which angle or something lol! not totally sure, I am sure folk will know better than me x

Hey it's at hairmyres hospital in east Kilbride...x

Lj I'm with u on the sickness going to try and force myself to eat some pasta. Xx

Oh that's what I get for saying the sickness has gone now I'm up. Has it hell!! I feel as sick as a dog today. I had to make excuses to my sister as there is no way I'm driving that far. I wish I could tell her I'm pregnant but DH won't let me.

I wouldnt Hun god ek is 10 mins from me lol.. Funny just had to force some pasta down while boaking and found fudge in the cupboard and tht was fine lol...x

:( I am still clinging to the couch. I need to pee desperately but have been putting it off.

Never thought I would be so happy to be feeling so rough!

Well I've shoved my dinner in and feel a bit better. X

I don't usually get morning sickness til at least week 9 thankfully :D, but it lasts til about 18 weeks :(.

Hope you are all well :flower:

The only thing that kept it at bay for me was ginger snap biscuits :D. I had 2 sitting by my bed that i ate before i even got my feet out of bed. I'm hoping they'll work for me again this time :D.

It was Ginger beer for me but I've even gone off that now :( Need to try and find something else!

Oh Jebus....now I'm bawling like a baby at some wee guy on the X-Factor. Talk about hormonal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->