Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

me! im in dunfermline (fife) due 29th of april with baby number 3 x

Yeah getting them on and off all day. Think I'm about to eat my own arm, I'm so hungry!

I'm still getting the too. And god my boobs are killing x

Welcome happy mama..x

Aw god tell me about it thot I was going to kill hubby earlier lol...xx

Welcome Malian. Xx

Well tht was me up through the night constipated again it's so painful... It's so hard to go and this morning I feel so sick think my day is gonna suck working 8 till 7.30.x

Hope the constipation settles soon Cheryl, I was for a few days passed there, but had a naughty tea last night, which helped things going this morning :blush: so feeling a bit better now.

Hope you are all well this morning, my girls and I were like drenched rats this morning on the school run, that rain was thumping down lol, so I'm hoping they dry off fine at school, my youngest was bone dry, being in the buggy lol.

I am feeling quite relaxed today, although kept having dreams I couldn't seem to shake of me spotting, and worrying, but woke up fine lol. Yesterday I felt to be quite agressive :wacko: which is not like me, I more felt numb as I couldn't act out on it, so I'm glad it's past.

xx

Oh what was that rain like eh? We are all drowned rats.

I have yet to suffer from constipation. Prob coz I have done nothing but eat for days...I am so hungry all the time! I think I've had about 10 melons in the last week...that has to be good for the digestive system lol.

Still no sickness here...it's been gone a while now. If it wasn't for the constant poas I might be worried. I don't know why, I have a good feeling about this one! My LMP started on my wedding day lol, so it would be perfect if it was a proper wee honeymoon baby :) It's funny being 5w4d and knowing it was 5w4d since the wedding. Good way of keeping count!!

awww a little honeymoon baby!! :cloud9: how lovely :D
Congrats to you both :D what the most precious way to keep count eh, so lovely!

I've not been sick, occasionally feel it, but it only lasts about 10 mins lol! which is very odd for me :lol:

I am forcing a cup of decaff coffee down me at the moment, as I've gone off coffee and tea, and diluted juice :dohh: and water makes me feel awful, like indigestion or something, just not nice, so I need to up the fluids pronto.

I hope that rain is off soon, as I need to collect my daughter from nursery, unless my darling hubby gets off work early (fingers crossed :blush: lol)

xx

I'm feeling really sick today and just want to do a proper poo. :(

Well, I'm off work again today. This nausea is killing me! It's so depressing. It even kept me up last night so I'm totally exhausted! It would probably be easier if I was actually sick, then I'd at least get some relief.

It's funny lj2245 because the only thing I've fancied eating and managed to enjoy so far today is melon lol!

Cheryl, have you tried eating branflakes or allbran? They always make me go to the toilet no problem! Or try making a bran loaf with prunes in it. That works a treat too. Xx

We'r a right bunch of misery today eh? :wacko: I just slept 2 hours away. DH is starting work at 2 so I'll have the house to myself tonight. My son is away to his Dads for the weekend. I just need to go and pick the cat up from the vets and fix my Dads computer and I can chill out. I plan on watching rubbish on tv and eating a punnet of grapes :happydance:

Fresh orange is supposed to be good for constipation. I suffer from IBS and it's the dashing to the loo variety so if I ever get constipated I just eat tomatoes or something spicy and I know it will clear me right up :haha:

Sickness...I was sipping on ginger beer and that helped massively but I have went right off it now! Funny how pregnancy seems to put me right off things that are helpful! With DS I craved KFC and Irn Bru. Very healthy.

DH is doing my wick right in! He keeps playing Abba and Paulo Nutini and that seems to be making me very angry! :shrug:

I am sorry to hear about the nausea and the constipation.

I had my second scan today. It would now seem that we have two yolk sacs so in complete shock. They went from stuggling to find one yesterday, to two obvious yolk sacs.

OH is over the moon. I cant get my head round it!

Bloomin 'eck pal! That's awesome :D I would love twins. Only because a friend of ours had twins and they are sooooo cute! Another friend is pregnant with twins just now too. It's in the air!

I am totally terified to the point I cant get excited. I work full time and oh does the child care. He jsut about manages with 1, never mind 3 under three!:haha:
I know I will get excited but yesterday they could hardly find 1, now 24 hrs later its 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->