Any September 2013 babies?

I am just curious if anyone is as freaked out as me about miscarrying? I am so worried. I almost just want to put myself on bed rest, and not move. Just to be on the safe side. I don't want to be stressed out and am quitting my job just for that reason alone. I need some reassurance that I'm not in this place all by myself.....

I'm worried, but what I have learned is that early miscarriage is very common and happens often. If it happens early in Pregnancy, it's usually it's due to genetic mutations or really bad deformations. I don't think the quality of life would be very good for those babies if they managed to be born. However, it is awful and the most painful thing I have ever been through... I was a wreck for a while and still cry now and again over what could have been. I really hope it doesn't happen again as I'm not sure I would continue ttc after another one.

I'm hoping this is a sticky one as my tests are SOOO much darker than they were last time. Obviously my hcg levels are much higher, right? Last time my first *faint* line was at 13 dpo and over the course of the next week or so until I MC, they never got as dark as mine were today at 12dpo. Hoping this is a good sign.

I am just curious if anyone is as freaked out as me about miscarrying? I am so worried. I almost just want to put myself on bed rest, and not move. Just to be on the safe side. I don't want to be stressed out and am quitting my job just for that reason alone. I need some reassurance that I'm not in this place all by myself.....

Honestly, I tried not to think about all the things that could go wrong. My sister suffered three miscarriages before her little boy (only surviving child) and after. So, when I told her I wanted to wait until I was in the "safe time frame" for the official announcement of my pregnancy...she warned me to "NEVER" cause myself stress by focusing on the all the negative things that could go wrong...but instead replace it with thoughts of having a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Basically, relax and try to keep your thoughts positive about the baby. That is what helped her deliver my wonderful Nephew :)

Hi Ladies, can I join you?
I got my :bfp: (albeit a light one) this morning. FF gives me September 9, 2013 as my due date based on where it thinks I O'd. I'm thinking closer to September 5 because I'm only 11dpo based on what FF says. I haven't even told DH yet! I'm waiting for a darker test so I can photograph it, get it printed and put it in a frame that says "I Love My Daddy" on it to give him on New Years Eve :)

My symptoms were: NASTY constipation, very mild nausea, I wanted to clean all of the time, my cat won't leave me alone, headaches, boobs were burning sore, bad mood swings. I haven't really been extremely tired, but I'm sure that's coming.

I think constipation has started for me, too...ugh! I thought that was not suppose to come until much later...guess I was wrong :-k

Also, big congrats to 3athena3 and you for your BFP's

Had a blood draw today, another scheduled for Monday and then I see my Dr next Friday. I hate this nervous feeling wondering all of the what ifs but am trying to focus on positive thoughts!

I am positively petrified!

Thought the blood test would help me as it would at least confirm pregnancy but now am just scared stiff that the numbers are on the low side and won't increase enough on Monday. Today, CD35 they were 164. I think I ovulated around CD19-20.

I suppose there's nothing to do but :coffee: and wait (decaf of course, just in case!)

I'm really scared of miscarriage, i had a MMC before my DD which makes it even worse, as something could go wrong and i woudlnt know til 12 weeks. With DD i had bleeding and 5,6 and 7 weeks so i got an early scan, but unless anything like that happens i don't think i will get a scan until the normal 12 weeks. I don't like wishing away my pregnancy but i just can't wait until i get to the 12 week mark

im terrified too!

when i had DS everyone knew i was pregnant at 5/6 weeks, then with MC i told only our parents obviously that didnt end well so this time were telling no one until 12 weeks!

obviously with having a 3 year old he still wants picking up/playing with ect and im a carer so a lot of pushing hoists ect theres only so much i can do to try and rest but if my MC taught me anything its 'what will be will be' theres nothing i can do to prevent a miscarriage and look after DS and do my job so i kinda have to get on with it x

Hi everyone I found out Boxing Day I'm expecting baby number 6 on sept 3rd(ish) I have 5 boys already :) x

Hi all I'm due the 10th sept bfp at dpo boxing day xxx gl all

I don't have offical due date yet but anticipating 9/3/12!! Had positive BFP on 12/20 :)

Congrats... louise1302, gbnf and Tigger1723 on all your BFP's :)

Congrats on all the BFPs ladies!!

As for the fear of miscarriage, I can completely understand that. However, it's really strange...after all of the losses I had this year, I am oddly at peace this time around. I've been through some of the worst and have made it through and more importantly, realized that at this point it is all completely out of my control. So I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the pregnancy this time around. Plus it will be good for me and for the little one :) We'll see how long this attitude lasts...lol

Congrats on all the bfps! I will have to add you to the first page tomorrow evening because I'm on my iPad and I have to do dinner, sort kids out for bed and then go to the cinema. Then I am back in work for 8am tomorrow :)

I am also terrified of miscarriage. I was tempted to book an eagerly early scan for 5wks, but they only do 7wks minimum, so I have to wait until 7+5.

I had an MMC in May09, I have had to healthy pregnancies snide but I still worry x

Hello! I am joining you all as an expected September mommy too! Found out I was pregnant yesterday and am due around September 4th going by the first day of my last period. I have not had my first appointment yet though, so that is subject to change :haha:

I'm due september 16th... I am so tired and my boobs are so swollen and sore.. But I'm not feeling sick -crosses fingers- but all I want to eat is brown rice with duck sauce lol

wow our thread is growing :) congrats on the new bfps ladies! I'm so looking foward to sharing this journey with all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->