Any September 2013 babies?

We go for our anatomy scan on Monday!!!! Cannot wait to find out if baby is a prince or princess!!!

On a side note I am in such a snacking mode....seriously been good this entire pregnancy and now can't help myself! :haha:

Ever since my nausea eased up at the beginning of 2nd tri, all I do is snack!! I try really hard to exercise and eat healthy but the munchies take over a couple times a day ;)

Ever since my nausea eased up at the beginning of 2nd tri, all I do is snack!! I try really hard to exercise and eat healthy but the munchies take over a couple times a day ;)

hello ladies may i join this thread? Just want to share my happy moments. I am due at around 10th september. Have done anomaly scan last week and everything is perfect.

I forgot to post on here but we found out that our baby is Team :blue::blue::blue:!!! Hubby was over the moon and I am already so in love.

Welcome to the thread anupur05 :)

CONGRATS CastawayBride!!!

Hi anapur. Great news castaway....any names yet? We will hopefully find out tomorrow.

We found out last week we are team :pink:!! I am so thrilled!!! We are telling our families this weekend when we fly home. I'll be wearing the dress in my avatar to announce the gender. I can't wait!

:cloud9:
We found out today we are expecting a little girl :cloud9:
So pleased, she looked great, healthy and everything is as it should be.

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

Really lovely name choice! I love a name with a meaning too....we have pretty much decided on Violetta (my beautiful nan was Violet but the Spanish side of the family are struggling with it - add the 'letta' and suddenly they can manage it!).

Really lovely name choice! I love a name with a meaning too....we have pretty much decided on Violetta (my beautiful nan was Violet but the Spanish side of the family are struggling with it - add the 'letta' and suddenly they can manage it!).

I love Jacob, my hubby's best friend has it for their son.

I like Ryan and Ben, his other best friend got both of those as well! :nope:

We are plugging away at it, however, my husband has a hard time deciding what to eat for dinner. This has been like pulling teeth for me! :haha:

:cloud9:
We found out today we are expecting a little girl :cloud9:
So pleased, she looked great, healthy and everything is as it should be.
Welcome to team :pink:

I love Jacob, my hubby's best friend has it for their son.

I like Ryan and Ben, his other best friend got both of those as well! :nope:

We are plugging away at it, however, my husband has a hard time deciding what to eat for dinner. This has been like pulling teeth for me! :haha:
Great name choices :thumbup:

Before we found out we were having a girl I was absolutely convinced it was a boy. Had the hardest time trying to decide on names though. For years I loved the name Joshua but my sister picked that for her son. That's the downfall of waiting so long to have a little one... you're favorite name choices get chosen by other people :haha: We've had a girl name picked for more than a year so I guess it worked out.

Sofia Celida. Her first name is the only name we could ever agree on and her middle name is after dh grandmother.

I was kinda not keen on the idea of naming her something that is on the top 10 baby names list for the last few years (Sophia) but I guess it's popular for a reason, it's a great name :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->