Any September 2013 babies?

I have an anterior placenta so don't feel as many movements as I did with my other 3 yet :/

I also have an anterior placenta.. I havent felt a thing yet. Nothing!
The only things I feel from my uterus is the occasional throbbing pain, which isnt actually that sore, but definitely not comfortable lol.

I haven't felt the twins kick yet. I don't know if I'm just not registering if that's what they are or if my placenta is blocking the movements. I guess I won't find out until April 30th. It's 15 days away. Hurry up!!

I also have an anterior placenta. I feel occasional movements here and there, but nothing like what I felt during my last pregnancy at this stage. I miss not feeling so much movement - it's one of my very favorite parts of pregnancy!

How did you all find out about your placenta? I am assuming this was noted during your ultrasounds, but at what time point? Thanks in advance!

Mine was written on my ultrasound report to my midwife from my nuchal scan

Hi Ladies, I was just checking in. It's good to see you are all moving along nicely. I know its about time for some of you to find out what gender you are having, bless you all.

I had my anomaly scan today and all is good with baby x we didn't find out the gender tho x what do you think from the scan?
https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zps439f4027.jpg

Hi Ladies, I was just checking in. It's good to see you are all moving along nicely. I know its about time for some of you to find out what gender you are having, bless you all.

Thanks for thinking of us. Looks like you got another BFP! Congrats!! Hope it sticks for you. :hugs:

Gatorj my dr told me about placenta being anterior. Hate it! Felt loads of movement weeks before now with my others!

Wantabelly congrats on your bfp!

Has anyone started working on a newborn baby list. I'm a first time mom and have been doing some research as to what I will actually need... the essentials. Anyone one have any tips or must have of their own that they would like to share.

I'm looking for info on the basics like how many newborn outfits will baby need. I know they grow so fast, don't want to over buy or over register for things. Hygiene products, swaddlers, boppies, breast pump (is it really a must buy??), crib sheets (how many), mattress pads, ect...

And once they're out of the newborn stage any info and things that can come in handy such as swings, bouncers, bumbos, playmats... worth the money? :shrug:

Any tips, ideas, opinions would be great appreciated.

(I'm also going to post this in the 2nd tri msg board :flower:)

I just started my registry at babies r us and they provide you with "must have" and "nice to have" lists. I'm sure it's not perfect but it was a place to start for me!

A list would be a great starting point... Thanks Kiss08! :thumbup:

To be honest everyone's list is different, there was a few threads on baby club recently on who found what great or rubbish and lots of people disagreed on lots of stuff lol. Our LO didn't fit in newborn at birth so never got to wear any, thankfully we only bought 2 newborn outfits so wasn't too much wasted. We had way too many clothes but then didnt have a sicky baby which can affect how many times they needed changing etc, will have a try to list some stuff I found useful later once I get on pc as it'll help me too. Just gotta run after LO!! Xx

Scan went well , posterior placenta but baby appears to be facing it quite a bit which would explain the lack of movement felt , however baby is enjoying tap dancing on my bladder,
and its another boy so im going to have no food in the house at all in a few years when they are all bigger

Scan went well , posterior placenta but baby appears to be facing it quite a bit which would explain the lack of movement felt , however baby is enjoying tap dancing on my bladder,
and its another boy so im going to have no food in the house at all in a few years when they are all bigger

Glad everything went well.. Congrats:thumbup:

It is so excited to hear people get their genders. My turn will be on Tuesday. I am so anxious. What if they go in and my babies aren't there? I have recently read two stories where that happened. I am so scared. Hurry up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->