Any SMEP takers?

I'm only cd 2 but planning on it this month. What cd are we supposed to start? I know it is EOD until pos opk, then 3 days in a row then skip 1 day and then one more day of bd...i too don't understand why the bd after o, but I guess I'll try to follow it. We tried last month but didn't do it totally correctly, we had done cd 9, 11, 12, 13 14 (oday). My pos opk was on 13 so I should have followed it better. Anyway, is it cd 8 or 9 that we are supposed to start?

So sorry for your losses lpf :hugs::hugs: Have you looked into baby aspirin? I keep reading about studies on baby aspirin and success after recurrent miscarriage :hugs:

CD8, good luck!

Hi ladies bn waiting for positive opk & today i think i'm close. Would u b able t have a look plz & tel me if its close & wen to start the 3 day in a row bedding don't want to miss surge so a lil confused. Il upload todays opk c

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
How many months/cycles has everyone been trying? Just curious..

I'm only cd 2 but planning on it this month. What cd are we supposed to start? I know it is EOD until pos opk, then 3 days in a row then skip 1 day and then one more day of bd...i too don't understand why the bd after o, but I guess I'll try to follow it. We tried last month but didn't do it totally correctly, we had done cd 9, 11, 12, 13 14 (oday). My pos opk was on 13 so I should have followed it better. Anyway, is it cd 8 or 9 that we are supposed to start?

So sorry for your losses lpf :hugs::hugs: Have you looked into baby aspirin? I keep reading about studies on baby aspirin and success after recurrent miscarriage :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I've taken it upon myself to take baby aspirin so fingers crossed!!

How many months/cycles has everyone been trying? Just curious..

This is my 5th month, I got my BFP on my 2nd cycle first time so it's been a bit of a disappointment that I haven't got pregnant so easily this time around.

my cycles are short, around 22-26 days so I've been trying since Oct. but on my 6th cycle. I'm getting depressed and emotional already that it hasn't happened. My first 2 pregnancies both happened within the first 2 months.

First cycle after mc conceived that one first cycle with smep but my first DS who is nw 7 took 5 years, so don't knw long it will take nw x

We started last May and pregnant second month - ended in MMC at 12 weeks. Very poorly and hospitalised so didn't start again until September and pg on third month. MC at 6 weeks over Christmas (lovely) and now going on to second month TTC post miscarriage.

It's been an utterly crap 10 months, hoping for some good news soon.

My OH had a semen analysis done a week ago with a lab order from my OB/GYN but of course now my OB/GYN is out of town for 2 weeks so I won't know anything until after the 3rd I believe.

Mom2sam that's a positive!!!
Mkac is dh taking anything? I started dh on fertilaid for men and maca just in case!

He just started on zinc 50mg a day. Going to get some vit c started as I heard that's good too.

Thanks. thought i'd gt a stronger positive but that was it as went lighter next day. 2dpo tmrw & just done my 3 day in a row bed. Miss a day & one last one & i'm done! Seriously why does sex seem more of a chore wen u hv a strict routine about it i seriously hope i gt bfp ths month coz doing smep again seems a big chore lol x

I didn't get to BD on the day I got a +OPK because OH and I had a fight :(
I'm failing at SMEP already

Hi ladies, just wanted to quickly update to let you know I got my BFP last Thursday. So SMEP worked for me! Really wishing you all the best and hope to see your BFPs soon too :) xxx

Oh that is such good news! So promising for the rest of us!

Did you have any symptoms that you can share with me? I am going mad and am currently in the "depressive counting myself out weepy" mode!!

In my experience, sometimes that depressive 'I'm out' feeling can mean exactly the opposite!

I did keep a log of my symptoms in case it helped anymore. I'm not sure if you check CP and CM - but my cervix stayed high for days after ovulation and was very very soft and squishy. Then it suddenly shut tight, staying high. My CM didn't really do much of note, just became really watery and has stayed that way. None of the creamy stuff I usually get before AF.

On 6DPO I broke out in spots all over my face which is really rare for me and had pulling sensations in my uterus. Then absolutely nothing for two days, no symptoms at all. I thought I was out. Then on 8dpo, the day of my BFP, I came down with a nasty cold which also happened when I conceived my DD. I did SMEP with her too and it has all happened in a very similar way, except with her I had a BFP at 11dpo so a bit later.

I really hope that helps! Keeping everything crossed for you. When do you plan on testing? xxx

Hi ladies, just wanted to quickly update to let you know I got my BFP last Thursday. So SMEP worked for me! Really wishing you all the best and hope to see your BFPs soon too :) xxx

Aw congrats hun! X

Thanks so much! I'm very happy for you :)

I am planning on testing Tuesday next week if AF isn't here as that would mean a 32 day cycle. It's predicted to start then (AF) due to my shonky all over the place cycles but it's a bit hard to know!

I so hope so. I feel really upset that we've missed it again. I've got these sore bbs though! I do fluctuate between thinking, no, that's just AF symptoms, you've had them before, but then something happens and it makes me think, nah, there's something a bit different here...

This TTC thing is driving me mad!!! I'll update you of course if anything comes of this "I'm out but have sore bbs" situation haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->