Any SMEP takers?

Well our SMEP just fell on its arse this month (1st try!)

We bd cd 8,10,12,14 then got a positive opk on cd15 - dh was really poorly. Bd cd16 with negative opk. Cd 17 dh working, now we've just given up. Ovulation has obviously passed!

Not hopeful!

tuesdaysbaby - how long have you had sore bbs for? That can be a very good sign! It was the biggest sign with my first baby :flower:

Don't count yourself out LPF - I know we are all SMEP followers but at the end of the day plenty of people get pregnant BDing a few days before ovulation. For what it's worth, I didn't do the 'bonus' try at the end of the plan - it just seemed redundant to me and we were all BD'd out by then!

I'm hopeful for all of you and looking forward to hearing how the testing goes :)

Hey Leliana,

I've had them for five days - I just checked FF and that is when I first logged them as being "heavy" and then they have got more tender. They still hurt-ish, when I walk, or rather I notice them when I don't normally!

I so hope they are a good sign, thank you for your belief! :)

I'm out for this month, started some light brownish bleeding tonight. *sigh*

Well that was all for naught :(

I'm out, AF got me this afternoon. 28 day cycle, which I hardly ever have!

I'm sorry, ladies. A 28 day cycle is ideal though TB! Fingers x'd for BFP this cycle for both of you (and me too!)

I'm on CD8, so we're starting our BD bonanza tonight...lol :)
But in addition to doing smep, I've also started taking vitex, vitamin B and RRL tea...and I think one of them is giving me an awful headache every day, so I might have to stop :( I want to do everything possible to increase our chances, but this headache is making me not even want to BD!

Also, do you all start BDing EOD on day 8 or 10? I've read different advice, so just go with day 8...I'd hate to O early and miss an opportunity!

Hey Randa, thanks for the positivity! You are right, a 28 day cycle is better. I'm just getting worried as we head into our third month IYKWIM?

We started this month on CD 6! Haha. Like you I didn't want to miss out. Turns out it was for nothing but oh well!

Can you tell I'm still not happy about this damn AF….?!

Hey TB! It's almost that time again...I hope you get lots of BDing in this cycle and you get your BFP. I definitely know what you mean about being worried, because after only one cycle I was gutted that I wasn't pregnant. But I think we need to remember that, even with good fertile health, we can expect it to take a few months on average. I def have my fingers x'd for us both this month!!!

I remember just last year my best friend lamenting that it was their 3rd or 4th month TTC and nothing was happening, and then BAM, BFP!! And now she has a gorgeous and healthy baby boy! It's going to happen for us too :)

Can I join ladies ? I smile on cd3 and have plans to try SMEP.

Hey onto cycle 2 after all that hard wrk with smep last month lol jus kidding was ok. Anyway doing smep again ths month altho messed up & started cd10 but i thnk its ok as i dont usually get a positiv opk until cd17/18 so still good to go good luck ladies. On cd11 today x

We're going to be trying this, but can anyone explain the day off after the initial 3 days of BD?

I don't see any point after doing one more BD after 3days of BD after +opk.

I didn't do the 'final day' after the break and got pregnant (twice!) The extra go is just in case you have a surge but don't actually ovulate - the OPKs will be positive and then fade and then a few days later they'll be positive again. It's quite unlikely, especially if you know your cycles.

Hey I'm back, doing a loose form of SMEP - didn't work last month clearly!

We started on CD 10 as we were staying with friends and wasn't feasible! On CD 11 now. Feeling really positive and pumped about this cycle, so hope it is the one!

We are DTD EOD and when I get the fertile CM, it'll be every day! I am not doing OPKs, nor temping. I just can't do all that again... I get too stressed out and I want to take it easy.

Fingers crossed for us all!!!

CD 9 and trying SMEP, taking opks and charting this month x

I think Leliana is right its just for extra coverage incase u ovulate later x

CD 9 and trying SMEP, taking opks and charting this month x

Good luck hun hw are u finding temping? I hav never temped thnk itl stress me out but i might start if nothing happens in next 3 cycles x

CD4 today. Its going to be a long wait till CD8. I want to start early as AF is gone but at the same time scared of starting early and stopping early at the crucial time. lol. Better I wait for few more days. Don't want to burn ourselves out before ovulation. :dohh:

Thank you I've only been doing it 3 days, I've almost fallen asleep while taking my temp :haha: 60 seconds feels like 10 minutes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->