Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

I'm so so sorry 28329!!! I can't even begin to possibly imagine the pain you and your family must feel. :cry: My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you have a good support system intact. We're always here for you!!! :hugs: xoxoxoxo

Dove .. Hugs Hun x I have a feeling I'm out already and I'm only 5dpo x

sorry af got you dove....ugh that bitch...

hopefully she doesnt get you too lolly....

last night was tough for me, I kept having these weird pinching feelings on my right side. i called the emergency line and my doc told me if the pain was real intense i could come in to l&d and get monitored but she didnt seem too concerned. the baby has been moving like normal so i decided to see if it would go away on its own...i just dont like any new feelings. it almost feels like round ligament pain, i have a sonogram tomorrow, as long as the baby keeps moving i feel comfortable but it was a little scare...

I'm sure everything's fine Krystina, bubs was probably just digging his toes in or something.

Sorry dove!

I can feel a cold coming on, LO has also been poorly so most likely got same thing! I will definitely be joining you dove, I just know it lol

I know it's only been 3 cycles, but man, am I frustrated! We have had perfectly timed bd's each time. Literally could not have done it better. this 9 day lp is killing me:nope:

Dove, have you considered taking anything to length your LP? I have never had issues with that so I haven't really investigated anything, but I know I've seen suggestions for things that should lengthen it.

I take vitamin C, E, B6 and 12, plus B complex, omega 3, and a prenatal, lol.....all are supposed to help with lp:dohh:

Oh darn it!!!! Dove, I'm so sorry AF got you!!! :hugs: Every month is SOOO long when you're ttc. Hang in there!! xox

Oh Krys! Keep us posted!! I know what you mean about being scared of new feelings when you're almost there!! I'm sure baby is just fine though! :kiss:

AFM: I don't feel pregnant at all (if I compare this pregnancy to my last one with Ana). I'm not super worried, I'm just trying to stay level-headed and not build up too much hope. I know that sounds negative, but I literally can't believe how okay I feel. I was sick as a dog with Ana and had debilitating migraines...how can this be pregnancy?!?! Anyways, I still have 13 days before my first appt! xox

Dove, trust me I totally understand how frustrating TTC can be. When I had my mcc, I got pregnant the first time we had unprotected sex. Well it took 2.5 years for me to fall pregnant again. I had sooo many ups & downs, i went through a million OPKs & HPTs, I charted, took supplements, checked my cervix and was all around batty. But I swear as soon as I let go and let God, BOOM! I was preggers...I know this may not be what you want to hear but basically Im saying, hang in there girlie it may not happen right when you want it but it will happen right on time :flower:

Tasha, maybe you are having a boy this time :D

AFM, been up since 4...about to go to my u/s. I thought I was going into labor last night, I had some pretty bad contractions that were 30 mins apart but the fizzled to BH after about 4 hours...Im soooo excited to see my baby though :D

Dove - you'll get there. I know it's frustrating when you've had perfectly timed bding but you've just got to keep going.

Tasha - I'm having a different experience this time as well. I'm sure all will be fine.

Krystina - have fun at your scan and tell baby to get a wriggle on.

Tasha, I had almost no symptoms with my daughter, but already feel a lot of symptoms this time (and I'm very insanely emotional in a way that feels hormonal, which I never was with my DD or my CPs). I think every pregnancy really can be different!

Sorry about AF dove.

Good luck Lolly! Think positive!

Good luck today at the scan Krystina!

Tasha - I had no symptoms with any of my pregnancies. I had 1-2 days of nausea with both Kellan and this baby. Seriously, that it is - and I never got sick at all. I felt 100% normal all the time. To me symptoms, don't mean a thing!

Thanks for your words of encouragement, girls!! :flower: WOW to all the ladies who had a pregnancy where they didn't feel sick/have symptoms. I was telling DH this morning that it's so hard for me to believe that this pregnancy could work out okay because I feel so normal...okay, I am taking anti-nausea pills because or else I wouldn't be able to eat, but I was SOOOO sick with Ana, like my worst night, I threw up 9 times (and that was past 15 weeks, I was sick the whole entire pregnancy, and really badly up until 18 weeks!). And that was on the anti-nausea pills. It was even worse if I forgot to take them. And then the headaches, the migraines, it was SO hard. And this is so easy! I hope you ladies are right! I'm ready for that first appointment! :thumbup:

Oh Krys, I'm so excited for you to meet your bubba!!!! :cloud9: Keep us posted!!!

Thanks ladies. I know all of this in my head, it's just hard to listen to. I think that my age is really making me feel pressured to get pregnant super fast. Also, my history. My dd was a surprise, my oldest son took one time (literally, lol). Then my ex and I got divorced, fast forward a bit and OH and I decide to go off the pill, and we were pregnant 3 months later (sadly ended in miscarriage at 18 weeks), then got pregnant 2 cycles after my cycles started up again (chemical), then got pregnant with Lucas the next cycle. So it seems I've never had a problem getting pregnant, and this is now the longest it's ever taken me. I have no patience, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->