Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Tasha-I had hardly any symptoms with my first pregnancy! It was hard bc I didn't feel pregnant at all until my stomach got bigger! Consider yourself lucky!' I know I did!!

Krys-can't wait for you to meet your little one!!!

Hi all did anyone get implantation cramping ?? Similar to AF I've have on off mild period type cramping and I'm 6-7dpo I also know I ovulated last sat as I got ovulation pain sortly after very +opk and then the pain went xx

How is everyone??

Lolly: not sure that I've ever felt implantation cramps. How many DPO are you now??? Fx!!!!

Krys & DeeDee: Any signs of baby???? :flower:

Dove: How are you hun?? Any new plans for this cycle?

Kategirl: How are you feeling?

AFM: Found baby's heartbeat this morning with my fetal doppler for the first time!!! 186 bpm!! :cloud9:

Tasha, yay for finding the heartbeat!!! That must be so reassuring. :)

I'm doing ok. AF should be here today normally, but no sign of her and I still got a really strong positive line this morning so I'm starting to feel more hopeful. :) Now to figure out how to sleep in past 6 am in the morning and how to not feel so tired/sick after doing any little thing. Lol!

Hi all did anyone get implantation cramping ?? Similar to AF I've have on off mild period type cramping and I'm 6-7dpo I also know I ovulated last sat as I got ovulation pain sortly after very +opk and then the pain went xx

I had it with my last baby. I was just for one day, at 9 dpo. I smiled when I felt it, and thought "right on time, hi baby"...lol, I just knew

How is everyone??

Lolly: not sure that I've ever felt implantation cramps. How many DPO are you now??? Fx!!!!

AFM: Found baby's heartbeat this morning with my fetal doppler for the first time!!! 186 bpm!! :cloud9:

CD5....AF is still here *pout*. I don't think I can do anything more that we have been. It's just a matter of my cycles regulating I guess. I've decided to only BF Lucas when he "asks" instead of offering it. We'll see if that makes any difference to the amount of times he feeds in a day which would hopefully help my lp.

So exciting to find the heartbeat!!:happydance: I had an anterior placenta with Lucas, so it was 14 weeks before I could hear it. So reassuring. Nice and high too...maybe another girl ;)

Tasha, yay for finding the heartbeat!!! That must be so reassuring. :)

I'm doing ok. AF should be here today normally, but no sign of her and I still got a really strong positive line this morning so I'm starting to feel more hopeful. :) Now to figure out how to sleep in past 6 am in the morning and how to not feel so tired/sick after doing any little thing. Lol!

So hard being newly pregnant. Rest when you can mama!!! It's hard work, making a baby :)

Hope our pregnant ladies are doing well :)

How is everyone??

I'm 8dpo now xx

Ok very early I know and feels very déjà vu, just done a super early viola test (5iu) and got a faint line nothing visable on a FRER so waiting game feel so sick wish I hadn't done it now (now 9dpo) 😳😳 xx

Lolly: Can you post a pic of your viola test???? :flower: I hope this is it for you!!!!! :kiss:

Kate: YAY for passing the period date!! It's a first milestone! :happydance:

Dove: Aww, I hope your LP is longer this month! Maybe it will help to breastfeed less, hopefully Lucas is ready for it! xox

Here's the pic I took this morning you can't see it on the photo but there's definite a faint line :shrug: x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
2nd pic :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
Lolly: It's a screen-tilter, but I see the second line on the second pic!!! :flower: We don't have viola here, is it an early detector test? xox

Lolly: It's a screen-tilter, but I see the second line on the second pic!!! :flower: We don't have viola here, is it an early detector test? xox

Hi Hun, yes it's an earlier test than a frer can detect hcg at 5miu. This is how my line started with the mc xx

FRER today after 2hr hold was completely bfn yesterday, got this today is very faint don't know what to think:shrug::shrug: also aching like I'm getting a cold x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies. Just wanted to give a quick update....being induced tomorrow at 10pm...I'm so excited! Please pray for me and my family!

I think I see a line!!!!!! :happydance:

Yay did another FRER this morning not fmu as peed at 4:30 so was a 3 hour hold from then line more visable but still hard to pick up much on camera but def there I'm only 10/11dpo and I know that with dd in didn't get a faint line like this till 11/12 dpo so excited trying to stay calm xx

Lolly, I didn't realize you were so early still, no wonder your lines are very faint and some of them are BFN. I hope you can get a good strong line in a couple days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->