Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Awwwwww Krystina I am sooooooo happy for you. Kudos to doing natural birth. I will try but you did an amazing job....and whoa that is a big boy lol. Very healthy. I'm so happy for you guys!

My little Prince Kasim!

Attachments

• Kasim 1.jpg
    Kasim 1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • birth day.jpg
    birth day.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
Awwwwww Krystina I am sooooooo happy for you. Kudos to doing natural birth. I will try but you did an amazing job....and whoa that is a big boy lol. Very healthy. I'm so happy for you guys!

You can do it DeeDee. I was in a bunch of pain but I kept telling myself...breath in strength breath out pain....I'm in control...and DH was a gem. I wouldn't have been able to get through it without him...

Good luck! I can't wait until you post piks of your baby!

He's gorgeous Krystinab x

Looks like another early mc for me got a 2-3 on digi this morning 2 days after 1-2 and have started spotting :-( I'm 15dpo xxx

Lolly why do you think your miscarrying if you got 2-3 on digi? Spotting is very common in early pregnancy x

Congrats Krystina! Welcome to the world Kasim! Sounds like a great birth and everything!

Could your pee have been more diluted Lolly? That can def be a reason for the difference. As babyjan said spotting can be normal in early pregnancy!

Doing good Tasha. Hope you are as well. I go for a growth ultrasound on Thursday. Hoping she looks good and has caught up a little bit more!

Lolly I hope you're wrong and this is your sticky bean

He's gorgeous Krystinab x

Looks like another early mc for me got a 2-3 on digi this morning 2 days after 1-2 and have started spotting :-( I'm 15dpo xxx

Lolly, don't count yourself out yet. Those dig is sometimes play tricks on you. I waited a full week before taking another one and seeing a difference. Also spotting is normal in early pregnancy. I will keep you in my prayers!

Hi all dr did beta bloods on Tuesday roughly 16dpo and came back at 475.4 they have repeated them today so now waiting to see if there rising ok x

Still waiting on second results from beta test as had them done yesterday (Friday) and by the time the drs closed the results still weren't in :-( . The only thing I could think of doing is another digital to see if any progression
On the
5th sept - not pregnant
7th sept - 1to2 weeks
9th sept - 2to3 weeks
13th sept - 3+ weeks
Hoping my hcg is raising well as gone through the full cycle of digital tests in 6 days x please be a sticky healthy bean xxx

Judging by the fact you got your 3+ that could only mean your levels are rising right?

I understand your worried but it sounds like everything is ok x

Yep it made me smile just don't want to get to excited xx

Hey Girls, I'm still pregnant. I got my first stretch make and I'm so sad about it I'm a little bummed out abt still being pregnant. I really thought she would come this weekend. I had the sweep Friday, DTD with DH & walked over 2miles and still no baby....I've been having some cramping since the sweep and I lost my full mucus plug last night. Idk I'm just over it ughhhhhhhh

Lolly- I have my fingers crossed for you and your little bean. It looks promising tho.

Krys- you're right. I'm going to try my best and keep it natural. I'm just really scared honestly lol...

How is everyone?

Hi everyone! I've used SMEP several times. Two of those times are now 5 and almost 3. I had a MC in July and now starting tonight we are going by SMEP again. Good luck to anyone in tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->