Any solo mum's out there?

KN Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. That is all lol. Thinking of you. x

Hey hun! Thanks! Thinking of you all too on this crazy journey - I do pop in to read up and catch up; just haven't really been up to posting a whole lot lately hahaa, but I am still here :D

Hey Girls!!!

I haven't been around for while

Hope you are all well and we get some bfps this month!!!:flower:

Hi all! :) Sorry I haven't read back, just wanted to pop in to say I'm taking a break from TTC for a while. Not sure how long yet, I have a lot of other stuff on my plate right now. I intend to keep up with you girls though so good luck everyone!! :happydance:

Hey there everyone, I'm just checking in to see if I've missed any good news here.

Donor and I haven't been able to co-ordinate our schedules this month (my erratic cycle and the fact that he lives 100 miles away), so TTC is on hold til January. Truthfully, I needed the break emotionally.

Hope the rest of you are doing better than I am -- see you in the new year!

Seems like we're all randomly taking breaks from ttc. This time of year is so stressful. :hugs: I decided to take a break this month due to a few stresses in my life and just the general emotionalness (not a real word lol) of trying to get pregnant. I called my donor and gave him the holiday season off. Now we can both just relax.

However, I'm still doing my opks and two days ago (cd bloody 36!) :wacko: I got a posite, got another one last night and today but.... about an hour ago i noticed i was spotting! Soooooo my cycles are back to being completely insane. Good thing im on a break.

Keebs Missed you too hun. :kiss: You're always so positive and encouraging. I'm sorry it didn't happen for you this cycle but wow your lp seems to be back to normal! :happydance:

2kidsplusttc3 Congratulations!!!!!! I saw your ticker. You've only been in the group a short time :o So happy for you hun. Hopefully this is the start of all the BFPs to come rolling in for the group :happydance:

KN Glad you're still around. Watching over this thread you started like a mother hen lol. I know what you mean. I haven done a blog post in ages. Just cant be bothered. It's like all your energy goes into actively ttc or at least thinking about it. sometimes you just shut down.

darkriver You should be ovulating in a few days buy the sound of it... Good luck hun :dust:

fairytales87 Donig alright over her.e Hope you are too :hugs:

SpudsMama Totally understand hun. It's been a really stressful time for you from what I can see. Will be thinking of you loads. Hope to see you back on this crazy ttc train soon. <3 <3 <3

InVivoVeritas Glad you're ok. Yeah i think we're all kind of needing a break at the mo. Hope you enjoy the holidays with your kids and we'll attack this ttc thing head on in january! :happydance:

I vowed I wouldnt symptom spot.
However today I feel so nausea so bad. I ovulated early and was inseminated on Tuesday. I also had shooting pains down my right breast. I have eaten and its not made the nausea go away if anything its made it worse.

2kidsplusttc3 Eeeeeeeee! Congratulations! :happydance: a happy and healthy nine months to you and bump <3

darkriver Fingers crossed for you :dust:

K.N and fairytales87 :hi:

SpudsMama :hugs: Absolutely understandable, take care of yourself and hope to see you around soon :kiss:

InVivoVeritas :hugs: So sorry hun, ttc is emotionally exhausting (I didn't appreciate this 1st time round). Have a really fabulous time with your beautiful family over Christmas then jump back on the crazy train with the rest of us in the New Year :kiss: <3 :flower:

Rather selfishly I am extra sad you are missing this month, becuase I still don't think I'll get my bfp untilyou have yours :blush: :haha:

melodyy :hugs: Sorry you missed out this month too, but hope the break has done you the world of good. I see you are on a new cycle, are you back on the soy this time? Really hope 13 is your lucky ttc number :happydance:

An autumn baby would be perfect <3 still be able to fly out to your family party and, once baby is here, you get to dress them in lovely hand knitted cardies and booties to keep them toasty warm :cloud9: What could be better, unless you don't share my love of hand knits on babies that is :flower: I confess to having a secret hankering for an autumn/winter baby this time round, in fact, I think we should all have ohne.... lets do it! :ninja:

Child2hold How are you? Have you found out what the blazes is going on with your cycles yet? Hope all is well :flower:

As for me ladies, well, my donor is a superstar and came up trumps after all. Did the deed tonight (rather pointlessly it seems, seeing as Invivo is out of the game already :winkwink:), however fingers crossed I actually ovulate and give myself an outside chance.

I do have to put something out there, we joke about being on the crazy train... but I am beginning to fear I am actually on it for real. Last few weeks I swear I've been feeling fetal movements, well obviously I haven't (because I'm not pregnant :dohh:) but there is just no way I can convince my brain of this when it's happening :haha: Honestly, if I don't get myself up the duff soon they really will be carting me off to bedlam :wacko:

Anyhow, it's a nice surprise being back in the game after thinkig I was out this month. fingers crossed for all of us :dust:

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas if I don't get back before then :xmas6::xmas10::xmas9:

Two weeks and I will know. fx for me because other wise I will have to wait until I can afford a clinic. I am saving up.

Well, I guess my new type of AF is just plain spotting. Going to Dr tomorrow so hopefully she'll shed some light.

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!! May those of us without BFPs get them in the new year.

Had cramps yesterday and stabbing pains. Only 9 days to go.

OK, I reckon I'm bout 2 DPO. Till now I've always wanted to :test: ridiculously early and yet, where is the benefit to that? Either I spend ages almost willing a 2nd line into existance, or I see/imagine a 2nd line and spend my time worrying about vibility :dohh:

So, this month I aim to try a different tack. I'm pregnant until proven otherwise ladies :haha: This way, hopefully, the urge to test will be less/non existant :haha: as the only benefit to testing is to burst my bubble (either not pregnant or mega worried about chemical). Mind games of a very different kind this time ladies... wonder if it will work :rofl:

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and are gearing up for a super New Year... let's bring on the 2015 BFPs!!!

Dr said that all is normal and its due to meds which I suspected but its nice to get medical acknowledgement. This cycle's donation has been set up.

Keebs &#8211; loving that attitude.

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas. Mine was wonderful and the snow yesterday just made it perfect. I cooked far too much for Christmas lunch, but at least it made Boxing Day cooking so much easier &#8211; literally a case of just re-heating food! I stayed at my mum&#8217;s (but still did all the cooking/planning etc) and we had family around. It was just so lovely. I know I thought it last year, but this year I really did think about what it might be like this time next year.

My christmas was awful, however i have been feeling awful. Am constipaged and got a pain in my left side. BFN so far.

Darkriver - sorry about your Christmas. Hopefully the BFN's just cos it's too early

Hi everyone. Glad to see this post and know that there are some very strong women out there ! :) I am considering SMBC. . I am going to ask a long time friend of mine if he will be a donor. I'm in a LTR but recently my bf said he doesn't want another kid (he has one from his previous relationship/wife)and I'm 36 and tired of waiting and unsure of where me and my bf are headed so I told him I was going to pursue other options. Also have been looking on the www.Knowndonorregistry.com site and it has a lot of good info, trying to keep my mind as open as possible and figure out exactly what I want to do !

Well I asked my friend and he not against the idea and has thought about it in the past but because he's in a LTR he's not sure where they are going and can't do it right now. He said he would have to see how the next year goes with her before he would do it. So that option is out :(

Getting a pinching pain in stomach. Hoping its implantation. I have tested a few times. A few evaps which have got my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->