Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Debzie, I just peaked at your chart, you sure are covered if you dont get your BFP its surely not because you didnt dtd enough lol.

Hiya guys how are you all?

Well this morning I woke up very excited to be in the 2ww at 1dpo!! Anyway that was short lived as 1 hour ago i started with some light pink spotting! No idea why my now feeling totally gutted and already out!!!

Hang in there sweetie debzie is right i got spotting after ov first time i used it and loads of cramping x

just wanted to say I too had spotting first time using Soy, I got my BFP too that cycle. Looking firward to my frist AF since loosing then I'm DEFFINATELY back on he Soy :)

Well this morning I woke up very excited to be in the 2ww at 1dpo!! Anyway that was short lived as 1 hour ago i started with some light pink spotting! No idea why my now feeling totally gutted and already out!!!

Hang in there sweetie debzie is right i got spotting after ov first time i used it and loads of cramping x

just wanted to say I too had spotting first time using Soy, I got my BFP too that cycle. Looking firward to my frist AF since loosing then I'm DEFFINATELY back on he Soy :)

Thanks for your response. Can I ask how long it lasted? Was it pink?
I love this forum - I ask questions I don't think I'd even ask my closest friends lol! Thanks xx

Sorry for your loss wish2bmum fx'd you get your bfp 2nd time around off Soy like i did xxx :hugs:

GARNET!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh: - OMG after all of that pain and heartache etc etc that is a brilliant piece of news - this bubba is gonna be one hell of a handful good luck with him/her - imagine what they are going to be like as a teenager if they start off like this :haha:

Seriously though huge congratulaions sweetheart! :happydance:

on another - I got up waaaaaay too early this morning and spent time playing with my charts after I had quite a high jump this morning and I found that all my charts bar one have me at almost the exact same temp at 5dpo following a dip at 4dpo and when compared with last cyle back in November my dots are on top of each other for today - how weird is that - our bodies are amazing aren't they! Now I need a dip tomorrow and then a massive jump on Sunday and things will look really hopeful!!

Damn charts - it's an obsession!!

Thank you all ladies! The doctor was concerned that there was another embroy trying to develop in that cyst so he asked if I was on any Clomid? I told him Soy but only 15 mg for 3-7. He said that wasn't enough but I do have twins in my family. Cyst is on it way out and baby sac is there. So do becareful with Soy. Apparently it can create the same effects as Clomid.

I've finally got my +opk today on cd19 which is quite late, unless it's the soy playing with my cycle, i don't know. Anyway, i'm going on holiday tomorrow with my girlfriends, my oh is staying at home. So it looks like i'm going to ovulate whilst i'm away. Bad times. We have bd'd a lot this week and will make sure i do it tonight and tomorrow am before i leave. I'm back on tuesday night so will bd again that night aswell. I'm so frustrated but at least i know i'm ovulating properly after mu mc. Thanks for listening x

Hi everyone. I'm still spotting a bit less than yesterday and more brown thank pink! Cramps gone!! I hope it stops totally soon! After everything that has happened I associate blood with bad things e.g AF, M/C so its really freaking me out lol!!

Thanks for your response. Can I ask how long it lasted? Was it pink?
I love this forum - I ask questions I don't think I'd even ask my closest friends lol! Thanks xx

mine lasted a day and was very light pink in clolour, it was mixed with EWCM too (TMI) :)

Sorry for your loss wish2bmum fx'd you get your bfp 2nd time around off Soy like i did xxx :hugs:

Thank you :flower:

Thank you all ladies! The doctor was concerned that there was another embroy trying to develop in that cyst so he asked if I was on any Clomid? I told him Soy but only 15 mg for 3-7. He said that wasn't enough but I do have twins in my family. Cyst is on it way out and baby sac is there. So do becareful with Soy. Apparently it can create the same effects as Clomid.

I'm going to have a read back now Garnet about your story, I've not been on this thread for long but after reading this I wonder if something similar is happening with me! tonight I felt something on my cervix? not sure what it is, will have to get it checked out! going for a read back ;) *****just read back a couple of pages and had to come back already to say congratulations :) on your pregnancy :) great news

Hi all. Well spotting nearly stopped which i'm so pleased about! How are we all feeling?

glad to hear that cazi

Im feeling good half was through the tww thank goodness, going to test tomorrow need something to focus on and then every morning if need be. That way I might desensitise myself to the bfns I doubt it though. Im still feeling very pessimistic this cycle. x x

glad to hear that cazi

Im feeling good half was through the tww thank goodness, going to test tomorrow need something to focus on and then every morning if need be. That way I might desensitise myself to the bfns I doubt it though. Im still feeling very pessimistic this cycle. x x

Good luck with the testing. :hugs:

hello ladies

Bfn this morning on one step IC 10miu didnot expect anything else really. See what tomorrow morning brings. x

Non-pg hCG levels are usually less than 2 (some labs say less than 5) and should double every 48-72 hours after embryonic implantation. If an embryo implants at 7dpo and doubles every 48 hours, assuming anhCG level of 2-4 just before implantation, it would only be around 8-16 at 11dpo. The lowest official level that most hpts will detect is 20. Some say they go as low as 10 but I don't think that's often or consistent. I have seen some examples of 10 and 25's lined up next to each other and and the 25's were showing sooner and darker than the 10's.

Then you have to consider that implantation may occur later. The hCG may not rise that quickly. The urine may not be concentrated enough. Your metabolism may keep hCG from getting into your urine as quickly as average. There are so many factors that can affect the earliest any one person and any one pg will get a BFP that a negative is not definitive until the witch shows.

Hope this helps you to stay hopeful and positive, the opposite of hope is despair and we don't want that now do we!!

thats cool missus.

well i am still doing opks and nowt. so not sure if i did ov wed at day 7-9 cd hmmm well we dtd wed thurs sat sun and hopefully in morning as oh away workin til wed night:( see this tryin to get pre malarky arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8dpo today and my temp is still rising hit 37c today as a stand alone chart it looks good but when I overlay previous cycles both pregnant and not pregnant nothing spectacular stands out.

Well 2 days after ovulation spotting stopped I've just had some more spotting when I wiped!! Its very pink mixed with cm! I'm sure its too early for IB. Last month I had a very short LP (7days then spotting started) but it was the 1st month I ovulated since m/c so thought it was my body going back to normal. But it looks like the same thing is happening again this month. I'm a bit gutted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->