Any Soy Ladies out there?

thanks hun me too. be careful cos soy tabs taste pretty bad lol. the ones i took were round but flat enough that one got stuck to the back of my throat. it left the nastiest taste in my mouth!! :sick: idk anything that could be worse for someone who already has a phobia of swallowing pills :wacko:

Mine are just like that! Its awful when they stick... and they stick often! The worst I have is Selenium... Shaped just like our Soy tablets, but they taste the way urine smells! :sick:

Hi ladies,

Popping out of lurkdom to say hello!

Just wanted to let you know what's going on with me -- I took 50 mg clomid for the first time this month and they saw a nicely / fully-developed follicle on CD17, the same day I got a peak on my CBEFM. Guessing I ovulated on CD18. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

I also took Mucinex leading up to and during ovulation, which made a HUGE difference in my CM. I always thought I had a lot, but in retrospect, I think it was WAY too thick. This is probably TMI, but it was like rubber cement before, and with the Mucinex, it was, well, like eggwhites (how it's supposed to be). Big relief there.

I'm temping again this month (skipped the May cycle), and compared to April, it's SO MUCH more regular. I am hoping that's a good sign. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d5240

My OB wants me to start taking prometrium today (CD21 -- 3DPO), too, through 18DPO and then if the test is negative to stop. I have heard mixed reviews about prometrium, so we'll see ...

Hope you're all doing well. Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

Hi....had a quick question to ladies who have tried soy iso...does it work for someone with pcos...since its a form of natural clomid???My doc wont put me on clomid (damn doc)cos we have mf but i would like to try and see just once what my chances are with an egg released and with softcups and preseed.:shrug:

TIA girls!!!!

Everyone is different... but there's a great success rate Soy and PCOS! Its worth a try, for sure!

i no what you mean hun these are capsules so i pored the powder in my juice i hate taking any tablet unless they are tine ha xx

I might have to do that too...I suck at taking tabs they make me gag all the time :blush:

so i have had the 3000mg of vit c, have noticed an increase in CM...not sure if its gonna work :shrug:

:hi: girls how are you all today took my soya iso 2 and it gave me a dodgy stomach did it do this with anyone else 1st time taking it xxxxx

Everyone is different... but there's a great success rate Soy and PCOS! Its worth a try, for sure!

Thanks Megg...I just dont know what else to try.:dohh:If it doesnt work our resort is IUI,thats what the docs suggest.But im sure im not ovulating.Wondering y they cant try one cycle of clomid with me.:shrug:

I was wondering if u could help me with a charting question,when i take my temp do i have to hold the bbt.or just leave it in my mouth without holding it with my hand till it beeps.My temps were very strange last month to the point of depressing.Is it because when i try to leave the bbt in my mouth without holding it keeps slippin.:dohh:.Excuse my thickhead:wacko:.Im a charting virgin.:dohh:

:hi: girls how are you all today took my soya iso 2 and it gave me a dodgy stomach did it do this with anyone else 1st time taking it xxxxx

I have been taking 80 mg for the past 2 days and had no issues so far.But been taking it at night to sleep of any side effects.On the contrary ive been slightly constipated.:blush:

i think i must of been somethink i eaten hun ok now xxxi will take 2 tonight before bed xxx

Thanks Megg...I just dont know what else to try.:dohh:If it doesnt work our resort is IUI,thats what the docs suggest.But im sure im not ovulating.Wondering y they cant try one cycle of clomid with me.:shrug:

I was wondering if u could help me with a charting question,when i take my temp do i have to hold the bbt.or just leave it in my mouth without holding it with my hand till it beeps.My temps were very strange last month to the point of depressing.Is it because when i try to leave the bbt in my mouth without holding it keeps slippin.:dohh:.Excuse my thickhead:wacko:.Im a charting virgin.:dohh:

It doesn't really matter if you hold it or not... I do sometimes, and other times I don't. So, you can hold it if it helps! It won't effect your temp!

It doesn't really matter if you hold it or not... I do sometimes, and other times I don't. So, you can hold it if it helps! It won't effect your temp!

Thanks a lot!!!i:hugs: really thought it was the way i took the temps that were screwed up.Then ive been having an anovulatory cycle i guess.:dohh:

Good evening, ladies! I've made it through page 88, but I really must be heading to bed so I can make it to work. Thinking of trying soy this next month if the witch shows up. Will pick up tomorrow at page 89! But wanted to say HELLO!!!!! :wave:

Edit: yikes, page 200!!!! I've got a long way to go! :haha: But a lot of great information and advice in here! And a lot of PMA!!! :thumbup:

Squirrelgirl hey!! I'm on the softcups thread too hehehe. When i first searched this site and found this thread i got all the way to pg 89 and then i realized there was 89 more LOL so i skipped to the beginning. I already know quite a bit though :) welcome!

not much going on here right now. just waiting out the early dpos and being patient in my tww. so agonizingly exciting!

Squirrelgirl hey!! I'm on the softcups thread too hehehe. When i first searched this site and found this thread i got all the way to pg 89 and then i realized there was 89 more LOL so i skipped to the beginning. I already know quite a bit though :) welcome!

not much going on here right now. just waiting out the early dpos and being patient in my tww. so agonizingly exciting!

Hiya, LaPinska!!! :)

:hi: girls! Just making a flying trip in! Hope everyone is well! Still waiting to O for me... I guess! :dohh: Not loving July!

Hi ladies! This cycle is a little bit weird. But.... take a look at this thread, I have been getting really faint lines, take a look if you want. Hope I am baking a soy bean.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/368756-need-your-help-update-pg-3-a.html

I could only see it on the bottom one of the first 2 tests... but the 3rd one? Its definitely BFP! :hugs: CONGRATS!

:hi: girls i take my last 2 soya 2night so when will i ovulate i normally o on cd16 xxxx

:hi: girls i take my last 2 soya 2night so when will i ovulate i normally o on cd16 xxxx

Impossible to say! Usually 5-10 days after your last dose... So, between Sun 18/7 and Fri 23/7! Could be later though. :shrug: Its SUCH a tossup! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->