• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

:hi: girls how are you all i done an opk yesterday and its getting dark so i think i will be o in the next day or so xxx

Leilani, i have the spring valley brand..what you said makes sense tho, 2 pill dose is 80mg. thank you!

I will be starting my soy in a couple of days! I started drinking parsley tea with honey,lemon, and cinnamon a couple of days ago to induce AF and what do you know??!! That stuff REALLY WORKS!!!!!

I will be starting my soy in a couple of days! I started drinking parsley tea with honey,lemon, and cinnamon a couple of days ago to induce AF and what do you know??!! That stuff REALLY WORKS!!!!!

Really?? I've never heard of this! Is there a recipe somewhere of how much of each ingredient? (it doesn't sound that bad to me! :haha:)

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been gone for so long! My long cycles were starting to get me down and I felt like I was becoming obsessed with TTC and with this site so I had to take a break to focus on something else.

It seems increasing my dosage of soy to 200mg this cycle worked. No BFP, unfortunately, but I am now on cd1 after a 32 day cycle :D after 64 and 53 day long cycles, 32 days feels pretty good!!

The bad news is that my lp is still short. I didn't temp this cycle, but all the other signs point to me ovulating on cd22 which gives me a lp of 10 days with some spotting on day 10 :(

I won't risk taking b6 again. I'm convinced that's what made my cycles so long and now that they seem to be getting back to normal, I don't want to risk messing it up again.

I'm going to take soy again this month and see what happens.

Hope everyones else is ok. It's late and I haven't had time to read back and cat g up on everything I've missed, but I will, I promise x

hey girls update from me. idk what to think :wacko:
last night when i came home i poas and got a super faint pink line within the time limit. all the other ics since that one have been BFN (4) until tonight around the same time i poas again and got another super faint pink line. i'm so confused. the bfn's from last night were from the same pee sample, 30 mins after the first test. these pics are taken with dh's phone so they do no justice its not picking up their color at all. idk wether to think they are evaps or what but i got a temp drop and cramping so its not looking good :(

top test is last night bottom is tonite

original
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4804295454_cda4e8ba78.jpg

inverted
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4804295512_c08db2df8f.jpg

fade correction
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4804295558_fd1c78abf9.jpg

i totally won't be surprised if they turn out to be BFN, i just thought i would share. apologies for the quality they are impossible to see.

Butterfly - Sounds great, honey! :)

LaPinska - I see them both, but not in the inverted one! Hope its your BFP! :hugs:

oooh, lapinska, I hope this is it for you!!! Honestly, I'm not seeing anything, but I think it's more to do with my screen as I can rarely see any lines when others can.....

:hugs: Good luck, honey!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

whoop lapinska looks good well girls think i will o in the next day or 2

Attachments

• Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 7
I apologize in advance if this question has been asked a thousand times. I never got back to page 89 to read to the end. I'm planning on trying soy this next cycle. I know you should not take Vitex at the same time, but what about Maca? I stopped taking Vitex about a week ago in order to have it out of my system before AF arrives, but wondering if I can still take Maca....

:flower:

Just a quick question for you ladies...can you start soy mid-cycle? I know it is supposed to be taken at the start of a cycle, but my periods are very irregular and I never know when I will start.

Sorry, honey... but no. You really can't take it mid-cycle! :hugs: I wish it was different!

Hi ladies!

First, I know this is a soy thread and that I jumped ship and tried 50 mg of Clomid this month, but since I've been keeping you posted, I wanted to let you know that I got a BFP today!

It's my first ever and I can't really believe it. I think I'm in shock, but SO excited. My husband has been camping all weekend (no cell reception -- plus, I want to tell him in person), and I just had to tell someone, so thought I would share with you!

Thanks for all of the support during the past couple months when I thought nothing would ever work. Now please pray for us that it's a sticky little bean in there!!

Congrats tictac!
Squirrelgirl, I'm taking maca and soy iso together too. See no reason it shouldn't be OK.
I took my soy cd2-6 and am cd8 now, just waiting... hopefully it'll be around cd13, rather than 16-20.
Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->