• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hey girls, can I join you? I've started taking 100mg today (cd2) in an effort to make myself ovulate earlier then cd17-20 (my cycle is 25-29 days). Have been having acupuncture for 7 months, which has really helped me, but my cycle is clearly not going to lengthen to accommodate a longer LP (beween 7-11 days over the last 11 months - 100mg B-complex for 6 months made no difference at all), so it's time to bring ov forward instead I think.
I'm also taking maca, spirulina and wheatgrass supplements and pregnacare conception, omega 369's and chinese herbal tabletsand I do believe I'm starting to rattle.
Fingers crossed!
Abi x

I rattle too, honey! :hugs: Can't wait to hear about your Soy Bean! :)

I could only see it on the bottom one of the first 2 tests... but the 3rd one? Its definitely BFP! :hugs: CONGRATS!

Well hun, as I suspected they were evaps.. BFN/Stark white today.

OMG! No effing way!!! :( I'm sorry, honey! That looked like a BFP for sure! :hugs:

Its ok hun, just want AF (if not preggers) so I can move on to next cycle.

:hugs:

Totally understand that! I want to know what's going on with mine too! :dohh:

:hi: girls how are you all the weather is horrible here i have took my soya 3to6 because i carnt take any more im in pain with my gallstones so im not takein my last one tonight xxx

soy didn't work for me this time around megg :shrug: at least to get a :bfp: i do feel it made my ovulation stronger though and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!

hi, im hoping someone can help me. im starting soy tomorrow on cd3 but im a bit confused, on the front of the bottle is says 40mg but on the back label it says its 80mg, so which one is right?

The back of the bottle label might say something like "Dose: 2 tablets" at the top. So both are right, and each one is 40mg

If you're still not sure, put up a pic - or let us know the brand, and I'll google it!

I'm on CD11, no signs yet but I usually dont ovulate until around CD22-28 anyway! Went back down to 120mg this cycle so we'll see what happens. Hopefully this month will be a STICKY BFP since my last 2 cycles have been chemicals :( You dont think it could be the soy making crappy eggs or something do you?

soy didn't work for me this time around megg :shrug: at least to get a :bfp: i do feel it made my ovulation stronger though and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Well, it really can't help you beyond forcing ovulation or strengthening it! Next month could be yours! :hugs:

I'm on CD11, no signs yet but I usually dont ovulate until around CD22-28 anyway! Went back down to 120mg this cycle so we'll see what happens. Hopefully this month will be a STICKY BFP since my last 2 cycles have been chemicals :( You dont think it could be the soy making crappy eggs or something do you?

Highly unlikely that it could be the cause of chemicals. What days have you been taking it? The best egg quality you can get from it is taking it CD5-9. So, if you're concerned that they're connected, then you could always do it 5-9 if you've been doing it earlier.

Also, I would have to say that its failed me miserably this cycle. However, I think maybe I'm not quite functioning correctly after the MC yet. :(

megg - wish i could try next month, but DH is deployed now. november is our next shot! hope to catch the eggy in november! :)

Aww! That sucks, hun! I'm sorry! Good luck in Nov!!! :hugs:

Thanks megg, ive been doing 3-7 so next cycle i'll try 5-9. FX we dont need a next cycle though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->