Any Soy Ladies out there?

I did, but neither worked out. Not the soy's fault though.

Hi ladies, I took soy isoflavones for the first time in august. I'm suppose to get my af tomorrow and I'm just crossing my fingers. Hopefully I'll get my positive after 8 month of trying.

Hi ladies, as you can see I now have a little boy :) I have PCOS and after 18 months of trying the dr refused to help, so after a lot of research I decided to give SOY isoflavones ago....I took them for 2 months and they worked!! Before this I had 2 cycles in a year and wasn't ovulating at all. Now the thing is we are going to TTC again in January, what would you ladies do...try without taking them or use them straight away?

Thanks x

Omg I'm so excited I just took a pregnancy test today and found out I'm pregnant. Soy did help me and I got pregnant just using it once. Baby dust to all. Emma I don't know much about soy to be honest. I took 160mg on CDs 5-9. And it worked for me. Hope it works for you and good luck

Hi my name is Cheyanna and I am on my first cycle of soy and im in the 2ww im on 3dpo hoping this works for me i have had two miscarriages this year one in February and one in may i was on clomid for the miscarriage in may.Im hoping and praying the soy works for me i have read this thread and am convinced that soy works so i guess i will update you in 11days

Hello Ladiesssssss :)

We've been trying to conceive for what feels like an eternity!!! (1 year NTNP and 2 full years of TTC)

Anyways after all natural cycles and 2 losses, were using SOY :)... i did CDs3-7 160mg and 200mg for the last 2 days. and i do believe i may be actually ovulating today CD10... but will confirm this in a few days x

Hi ladies, can anyone in the UK let me know how much soy you have been taking and where you have got it from? Have found it only in holland & barretts but only at 750mg?
Thanks in advance x

Just started taking my soy cd 5-9.
I have read a good amount of this thread and am very anxious. I have long irregular periods and have been O very late. I hope this works. DH & I have been TTC for a year now.

It worked for me Hun I had late ovulation tried days 3-7 first month then 2-6 second month which is when I got bfp!!

Good luck! :) x

im on my 3rd Cycle of Soy. hopefully this is the month. I o'd like 13 days early. :)

Hi ladies, can anyone in the UK let me know how much soy you have been taking and where you have got it from? Have found it only in holland & barretts but only at 750mg?
Thanks in advance x

Hi Catalia,

I got mine in Tesco 40mg and I took 3 at night on cd 3-7 this is my first month of trying them.......so watch this space! :thumbup:

:flower:

Hi everyone. I just found this forum. I have PCOS along with balanced translocation(4;8). I need clomid to O because of the PCOS, and I have a 50/50 chance of having a viable pregnancy due to the BT. I have already had two m/c within two months time. So, DH and I have a long road ahead of us. AF should arrive in about a week(currently on BCP) and I will be starting SI. I am very optomistic after hearing so many success stories.

Hello ladies. What began as stalking has become a real connection to all of you....especially those of you from the very posts. I have read over 100 pages of this thread and finally skipped to the end to see how some of stories ended especially Mrs Woolf. did you ever get your BFP? Meggs and Moggy, thanks so VERY much for your tireless love and encouragement, even when you have had heartaches yourselves. I feel so alone and crazy in the my hope to have one more baby before my body just gives up. Again, thank you so much...ALL of you who have not only hung in there, but continued to check back for the rest of us. I know that I need you. Meggs, I'm SO HAPPY for you! I know you went IVF, but you got your baby! Ewok, Moggy...there are others but i cant see past threads and I forget easily:dohh: IO feel like Ive gone on some of these journeys with you womenfolk:hugs:
About me: 44 and married for the first time 18 months ago. I have a 9 year old gift from from God in pink and lace who is my joy. DH has no children and we would love to have at least one together. I REFUSE to accept that "Im too old". Sarah was 99 and the Lord opened that womb, and many others in Scripture. I BELIEVE God! I also believe that He has made good information and treatments available which do not try to take control from Him. I see soy as a way to get my body optiamlly ready for what He has already said yes to...I recently found out that I do not ovulate every month ALTHOUGH I have regualr cycles. My Follicular phase is sometimes short but my LP is always been around 12-13 days. Recently, I had a LP of only 9 days. This month, I have not ovualted and no AF. I am currently on cd 42. This has never happened. I normally have a 26 day cycle and ovulate on the 11-12. Since i got married, I've o'd as early as day 10 but never later than day 14. As you can guess, my heart is broken. I'm hoping soy will help with regular ovulation since that seems to be my greatest challenge. All bloodworks looks good and the ER says its doesnt look like Im perimenopausal. Si Im hopeing this 42= day cycle is a stress reaction to the holidays. When I look back, I may have had this trouble all along, and just never paid much attention to it. I wasnt sexually active, so it wasnt really an issue. I didnt know I could cry so much or feel so bad...
I currently take the following supplements:
ChasteBerry...Folic acid...CoQ10...Maca powder...B100 complex...DHEA (only 50mg)...iron...Vitamin C...and Vibrant Green super food. For whatever its worth, I feel FANTASTIC...now if I could just my period to start so I can add soy to the list. I already bought it! Again, much love and prayers to all of you. I'm officially in!:happydance:

What a story I wish you all the luck in the world for a speedy bfp, I remember all too well the pain every month it wasn't do! Xx

Thanks JoJo! Yes, I read your story as well and I thank you for continuing to check back on those of us coming up. I finally did get AF....YEA!!! Never thought I would say that, but I got her. I used parsley tea to get her going and it works!! Highly recommend it. I actually found out about it reading this thread:thumbup:....and belated congrats on your sticky little soybean.:happydance:
I am currently on day 4 of soy with no side affects. I started with 120mg righ off the bat! I take it at night with lots of water and I think that really helps.

Tons of prayer and sticky baby dust to all.

Stinas, goodvibes2,...how did your cycles go this round with the soy?

Hi Kaibella and welcome! How is your first round of soy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->