Any Soy Ladies out there?

Meg33k oh that would be SO awesome!!! Keep us posted! I have read alot of your post and you are very helpful to others.
On CD 17 and O'd on CD 15 hoping for the best only had a chance to bd once, but that's all it takes.

I might have the start of a BFP! Totally un-soy related... but had to share. I'm not prepared to call it a BFP yet... but there's certainly something on my test day... whether its meaningful or not, that remains to be seen!

soy or no soy that sounds promising! Fingers crossed megg x x x

yay megg thats great.... well i might have to get some info from u on IUI. we have decided that could be an option for us after OH is tested after we try the clomid rout if nothing happens now. we have decided to give 1 year more before we do that but that will include doing the clomid if needed then IUI if that doesnt work

Whatever info you need, Shanna! Just let me know! :)

ok will do...i just hope that we dont have to go that far but if we do i will be tracking u down! hehe

Whatever info you need, Shanna! Just let me know! :)

I hope you have your :bfp:
good luck

I gotta ? I know you helped a lot of others....
I took soy last month cd 1-5 2oo mg and it didn't work
should i try to take it again this cycle???
i felt myself O last month and saw drastic changes....
should i give my body a rest or try cd 3-7
Thanks

I'm confused, Kimmie! You said it didn't work, but you felt yourself O and saw drastic changes. What didn't work? LOL I'd take it 3-7 instead of 1-5.... I don't usually recommend taking it that early. :shrug: Of course, that's up to you!

I'm confused, Kimmie! You said it didn't work, but you felt yourself O and saw drastic changes. What didn't work? LOL I'd take it 3-7 instead of 1-5.... I don't usually recommend taking it that early. :shrug: Of course, that's up to you!

it didn't work cause i didn't get pregnant lol,
i also thought i took it wayyy too early
im gonna take it tonight for cd 3-7
thank bunches

it didn't work cause i didn't get pregnant lol,
i also thought i took it wayyy too early
im gonna take it tonight for cd 3-7
thank bunches

That doesn't mean it didn't work! The Soy doesn't actually help you conceive! It only really helps you ovulate or strengthen your ovulation... Its role stops once O has happened. It can't do anything else!

so today is cd 38 for me and i could have sworn that af was comming last week but it still isnt here. i still have a mixture of cloudy yet slightly watery cm ....

now i know after i post this i will start in a few days !

Hey girlies! I have just ordered some Soy Isoflavones online, so hopefully they'll be here in the next day or so, so I can take then CD3-7 (is that right??).

We've been TTC for 5 months now, but my cycles arn't regular after being on the pill for so long. My most recent was 36 days & according to my CBFM I ovulated on CD23, so I'd like to bring that forward!

x

I can recommend days 2-6 for earlier ovulation hun, only worked by about a day but it was enough to finally get my bfp after 19 months! x

Ooooh ok, thanks for the heads up! I only ordered it this afternoon, so not sure it'll arrive by tomorrow (CD2) - I couldn't find it in Boots, Adsa or Tesco, and couldn't understand the mg/dosage in Holland & Barrett, so ordered online!

Congrats on your bump!! :)

x

hey every1 havnt been on here in a while but after trying the soy 3 times i think it brings me up to O but just isnt strong enough so i ordered clomid 50 mg to start with then if notthing happens with that then OH will have a SA done. i just think it makes more since for us to do it that way. and on top of that everywher i looked doesnt carry the soy anymore so that doesnt help....i cant wait to take it or get a bfp right before it comes (my luck)

hey every1 havnt been on here in a while but after trying the soy 3 times i think it brings me up to O but just isnt strong enough so i ordered clomid 50 mg to start with then if notthing happens with that then OH will have a SA done. i just think it makes more since for us to do it that way. and on top of that everywher i looked doesnt carry the soy anymore so that doesnt help....i cant wait to take it or get a bfp right before it comes (my luck)

Greetings~

I am taking Soy and I got mine at Wal-Mart in the Vitamin Aisle. They were less than $7.00 and it has helped my cycles so much!

Good Luck!

Megg!!

That's awesome and I am super excited for you! Keep us posted.

I have a question for you as well.

If I start taking Soy on day 2 at 200mg should I stay consistent and take 200mg to day 6? I wanted a stronger O this cycle and thought the increased dosage would help.

Yes, I would stay at the same dosage! :)

I guess my update would be that my 1st IUI failed. So, I actually chose to move on to IVF instead of trying it a 2nd time. So, I start IVF on Nov 1.

Hey girls. My Soy arrived this morning, so I took my first 100mg dose with breakfast. Hoping it'll bring ovulation forward, as at CD23 it's a little late. Fingers crossed! x

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if you guys think Soy would help me at all. I just got off BC in Dec. I had AF right after that but since then nothing. I am currently on CD 52 with no signs of AF. I am not sure if I ovulated or not since I wasn't using OPK's and I just barely started temping. But I am considering doing temping, OPK's and soy next cycle (whenever it comes).

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"