Any Soy Ladies out there?

yeah she took soy to get her bfp!

Frogger you should take soy earlier than that, it'll help you ov earlier! Which could help considering your long cycle. Mine went from 44 days to 34 days after taking the soy. I took soy cd 2-7 and ov'd on cd 19. (long lp, i know, 15 days.)

Hi Prayerfulhope, may I ask what mgs you took of the soy for the cd 2-7? I was going to take 120 mgs and also let me ask you this sorry if its to much information but last night around 9:45 pm when I went to the bathroom when I wiped there was a light red I mean light so I knew that my cycle was starting so should I count that as day 1 or this morning now that I'm bleeding way more now? ..Do you have PCOS? Thanks again for your help...

Hey, no I'd count the morning of full red blood flow as day one. Especially if there was only blood when you wiped. I don't have PCOS but I do get cysts. I took 80mg a day, didn't get pregnant but it did force my very first ovulation! Megg took 120mg I think.

Hi guys, I was thinking of giving this a go next cycle if I struggle to ovulate during this cycle again :)

Does it work like clomid? xx

yes, it's meant to be 'nature's clomid'
As i'm cd1 today I'm going to start taking it tomorrow - I think my tablets are 100mg.

Excellent! Thanks!

I'm deffo going to try this next cycle.

Before my MC I was fertile & regular, my average ovulation was about CD13, since then (8 months ago) I've only ovulated once! That was on my last cycle & it took me 4 LH surges to get the egg out! (very annoying, look at my crazy chart!!)

ah yes, I can empathise with that - I have ovulated only twice in the last 7 cycles - once on cd33, once on cd45. I also get multiple patches of fertile cm, and my OPKs seem to be positive a lot!

Hey, no I'd count the morning of full red blood flow as day one. Especially if there was only blood when you wiped. I don't have PCOS but I do get cysts. I took 80mg a day, didn't get pregnant but it did force my very first ovulation! Megg took 120mg I think.

THanks so much for your help with this...well I will count this morning as cd 1 and start my soy tomorrow and I'm going to start out at 120mgs I will do it on cd 2-7 so I'm sending you all babydust your way ladies.....Also, I love your logo/siggy that you made for soy sisters are we allowed to add them to our siggies since we are on this thread?...thanks again for your help...have a great day... :thumbup:

Ooh keep us updated on how you go frogger! xx

I also am using soy this cycle, I started yesterday on CD 3 and doing 120 days 3-7 I have irregular cycles and hope that it works fx'd for all of us!

I also am using soy this cycle, I started yesterday on CD 3 and doing 120 days 3-7 I have irregular cycles and hope that it works fx'd for all of us!

I think instead of the cd 2-7 I'm going to be doing the cd-3-7 and at 120mgs a day also...I hope it works for all of us.....my cycles are irregular also and I have PCOS....

oops! forgot to add are you soy pills in the form of 60mgs per pill?..so just taking 2 of them daily right?...I just want to make sure that I'm taking it correct...

hey can i join i took soy this cycle from cd4-cd8 120mg im on cd20 i think im 7dpo but i wont know exactly for a further few days cause this is my first cycle since my miscarriage i had 37 day cycle and normally ovulated on cd24 with a 13day lp xxx

Yes you can put the banner in your siggy! I haven't put it in mine yet but I will! :D Good luck with the soy ladies, I love it, it makes me ov. I didn't use it last cycle or this one because I'm going through fertility testing and I don't want anything to make the numbers better than my "natural" numbers since that won't help them help me, but if I don't get help soon I'll start the soy again. :)
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

how are you getting on with it frogger?
I'm finding it fine so far, no ugly symptoms to report!

how are you getting on with it frogger?
I'm finding it fine so far, no ugly symptoms to report!

Hi,

I'm doing good with taking the soy...I'm on cd 5 so 3 days of taking it so far....I'm really excited to see when I will actually ovulate...what about you?....

Yes I am cd4, started it on cd2 so day 3 for me aswell.
can't wait to see what happens! firstly, will I ovulate at all, and secondly, will it be earlier than the last time - cd45! :rofl:

It should bring ov on 10 to 14 days from your last soy pill. I took it cd 2-7 and ov'd on cd 19, 12 days after my last soy.
Hope it works for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Good luck! Catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->