Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi prayerful, did you take it this cycle? I see you have a +opk already! :happydance:

Hi may i join you? I am planning to give natures Clomid a go and have ordered my soy - have got 100mg capsules and pick them up from Boots tomorrow. Im excited, Af due on friday so will be ready to take them this next cycle. Following Megs advice I will be taking them days 3-7 so be interesting to see when I ovulate and also what my CBFM makes of it all!!! Bit scared but also very excited, bizarre huh!

I am so sorry that I'm so late to this! OMG! LOL

Yes, I got my :bfp: on my first cycle of Soy! I took 120mg CD3-7. I ov'd really early in the morning on CD16. So, good luck to you all! FX'd you all have soybeans at the end of the cycle!!

Mine were 40mg tablets, so I took 3 a day! But if you got 60mg, then 2 is correct! :)

BTW, I wish I could have that banner! I have NO room for anything! :(

Hello Ladies, love to join you all. I took my first dose of soy today (CD3) and hoping for some good results. I heard lots about it and I'm very excited to try something. I mean this is TTC month 1 for me and it would be great to get a :bfp:. Well :dust: to all that's trying the soy product.

I didn't take soy this cycle, but have been ov'ing since I took it two cycles ago! It must have kick started my ovaries!!

Hey girls, just wanted to update you, I will actually be starting clomid next cycle. No soy for me for a little while, they want to monitor me for a bit and don't want me to take soy. So I'll be back to check on my Soy Sisters, keep me posted on how you are all getting along! Here's some dust for strong eggies and strong ovulation :dust: my friends. :flower:

Hey girls, just wanted to update you, I will actually be starting clomid next cycle. No soy for me for a little while, they want to monitor me for a bit and don't want me to take soy. So I'll be back to check on my Soy Sisters, keep me posted on how you are all getting along! Here's some dust for strong eggies and strong ovulation :dust: my friends. :flower:

Well hope to see you come back soon!!

Good Morning Ladies,

well how are you all doing on soy?...I'm on cd 10 I took my soy from cd 3 to 7 and I'm sooo excited to see when I will be ovulating...hope to hear from you all and we can share our experiences and support each other while taking the soy....hope you all have a great day...

Excellent frogger, hope you gear up for ov soon, any signs yet? xx

I'm on CD7 so that's lay day of Soy taking for me. Hope I ovulate this month. I'm very anxious to see how this works. Well good luck everyone.

Cd10 today for me still low on my cbfm.
Glad that's the case because I've been on long days so no energy for :sex: lol!

well I'm on cd 13 and I'm having like a slight pain that will come and go once in a while on my right ovary...I'm hoping that I will be ovulating this weekend...what about the rest of you all how are you all on soy this cycle?

Damn. Fail for me, still no ovulation. still don't know when I'll start another cycle for clomid.. wish i had done soy this cycle. :(

I'm on CD10 and I felt a sharp pain but it came and went. Maybe it will come more closer to it's time hopefuly this weekend. We got bad news about hubby semen test but we have faith and god is the one that say if I can or can not have a child. Good luck everyone!

CD2 for me today, took my first dose of soy!! :yipee: I'm excited to see what happens!

Prayerful, sorry to hear your ov hasn't happened again :(

Family, is there anything your hubby can do to improve his swimmers?

:hug:

Hi All! I am taking Soy Iso this month too. I'm currently on CD9. Took Soy 160mg CD2-6. My tablets came 40mg each so I took (2) in the AM and (2) in the PM. Excited to see if it works for us!

Stacy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->