Any Soy Ladies out there?

Any sign of ov yet ladies?
Nothing here, have gone to high on the cbfm, but cm & cp not fertile at the moment.

I'm on CD13. Got my OPK+ yesterday! I had really strong and distracting ovarian pains starting on Sunday that got stronger on Monday and Tuesday. Mostly on the left side but I also had discomfort on the right. Hardly any discomfort today. My temping has been a little messed up but I did have a little rise today. Hoping that we are catching that egg! Now my favorite part... the very loooonnng 2ww.

Any sign of ov yet ladies?
Nothing here, have gone to high on the cbfm, but cm & cp not fertile at the moment.

I'm the opposite.. CM & CP fertile, but CBFM showing low! lol :dohh:

Fingers crossed for Some highs & peaks soon dan-o!

Cd14 here and no sign of O yet, CBFM still showing low...

Well today I have the darkest positive OPK ever!! :wohoo: Yesterdays were + too!

I'm so chuffed, my OPK's have only ever been 'just' positive this year, never this dark!!

I also have every other fertile sign in the book & my CBFM has got it's act together finally (went straight from low to peak)

Wonder if it's the soy?! :)

I seriously need to get some :sex: action in at some point today & hopefully tomorrow (if OH isn't broken by then :rofl:)

:wohoo: :yipee: Dan-o!!!!!!!! It's totally the soy, that's how it was for me the month I was on it!!!!! :wohoo:

Hello all, I am starting the soy this cycle but am not sure how much I am suppose to use.. i have read somewhere that is was all dependent upon weight or something... any input? thnx

:wohoo: :yipee: Dan-o!!!!!!!! It's totally the soy, that's how it was for me the month I was on it!!!!! :wohoo:

Wow!!! I never thought it would make such a noticeable difference on the first cycle!

Shame I can't temp this cycle, i'd love to see what it does to my chart!

Hello all, I am starting the soy this cycle but am not sure how much I am suppose to use.. i have read somewhere that is was all dependent upon weight or something... any input? thnx

Hi kiki

I started it this month.

I took 1 x 60mg capsule (with food) from day 2 of my period through to day 5 if that helps? (it's supposed to work a bit like clomid)
Lots of girls take 120mg, but I wanted to start on half that dose as I've not used it before & can always increase it next time xx

Wow!!! I never thought it would make such a noticeable difference on the first cycle!

Hi kiki

I started it this month.

I took 1 x 60mg capsule (with food) from day 2 of my period through to day 5 if that helps? (it's supposed to work a bit like clomid)
Lots of girls take 120mg, but I wanted to start on half that dose as I've not used it before & can always increase it next time xx

does it matter if its pills or powder? cause I bought the powder :shrug:

does it matter if its pills or powder? cause I bought the powder

Mine was powder in a capsule, so I'm presuming it's the same stuff?

I wonder if anyone else knows?:flower:

does it matter if its pills or powder? cause I bought the powder

Mine was powder in a capsule, so I'm presuming it's the same stuff?

I wonder if anyone else knows?:flower:

thanks for the info! I've been doing alot of research about the soy but theres more negative info out there then positive stuff but I've kinda been at a loss as far as how much... now to figure out on which CD i should start it. :laugh2:

It did shock me too. I was uber excited. My chart looked FAB the month I took soy, unlike my anovulatory, crazy temp cycles (like this one, although FF seems to "think" I ovulated.) I also ovulated the month FOLLOWING soy, even though i didn't take it that month. I also took a low dose: 80mg. Don't think you have to over do it on the soy to get results.

:happydance: hope this means a BFP for you!!

yay dan-o, so happy it's worked for you! :happydance:

unfortunately nothing for me, have not had any peaks and no sign that I have ov'd so it looks like a fail here for the soy :hissy:

Just kinda curious as to how the soy is working for you ladies?

I had yet another chemical last cycle so I thought soy would be an option this time. Looks like I'm not taking enough of it though! Only been taking 80mg (2 pills) I'm going to step it up tonight, doing 3-7 or is it 8?

Well, I'm in the 2ww, so we will see. When I took the Soy Iso I took 160mg a day from days 2-6 (you only take it for 5 days). I could definately feel that something was going on. I am 11dpo right now and am praying that I get a BFP this week. I haven't been temping cause it makes me manic. I do feel like I have some symptoms but I am trying to ignore them so I am not too disappointed if I am not preg.

I'll post later this week with an update! Good luck!!

Well, I'm in the 2ww, so we will see. When I took the Soy Iso I took 160mg a day from days 2-6 (you only take it for 5 days). I could definately feel that something was going on. I am 11dpo right now and am praying that I get a BFP this week. I haven't been temping cause it makes me manic. I do feel like I have some symptoms but I am trying to ignore them so I am not too disappointed if I am not preg.

I'll post later this week with an update! Good luck!!

Hi hun, I am 10dpo and I feel bloated feeling and its a strange feeling like pains but its not like AF pains, and my back was hurting just a little earlier...I ovulated late while taking soy I took soy from cd3-7 and ovulated on cd21 and I took the soy in the pill form of 40 mgs per pill and I took 3 of them a day for 5 days for 120 mgs per day but I doooooo feel sooo different and I feel like something is sooo strange feeling in my uterus...I know that might sound crazy....sending you all lots of babydust your way ladies...:dust:hope that the soy does help you all ladies... COLOR]

I took soy isoflavones 100mg days 3-7 this cycle. I ovulated a day later than previously and am now in the 2ww...Looking forward to seeing how those further into 2ww get on...Hopefully at least one of us will get their BFP this cycle. If you are in there soy bean stick!!!!

I'm about 7dpo today & my 2ww symptoms are defintely more pronounced than usual.
I reckon the soy has increased my progesterone levels somehow, as the only time I had boobs this sore was when i got pg on my december 2008 cycle!

Roll on test day!! :D Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->