Any Soy Ladies out there?

Doc is calling me back tomorrow, so I am sat over thinking it all - as you do lol

Progesterone needs to be done ~7dpo. I don't know of any other P hormone they'd be testing for.

Brill! I sound really stupid don't I. Lol.

I'll get the figures tomorrow and keep you posted. Thanks so much for your replies.

Yay to soy!

Ooooo test today Megg! Pleeeease....

Ooh... I didn't get this until WAY too late! LOL I'll test in the morning for you! :hugs:

Brill! I sound really stupid don't I. Lol.

I'll get the figures tomorrow and keep you posted. Thanks so much for your replies.

Yay to soy!

You don't sound stupid! Its all very confusing! :hugs: Can't wait for your update!

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2754/4439977307_95a6aed731.jpg

Meggs what does that mean? Is it + or -? Xx

*wags finger* 11dpo is TOO EARLY TO TEST!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't my idea! LOL I'm not testing again until 15dpo (if no AF)!

Eww.. Clearblue's don't get BFP's on Sundays... WTF! Now what? :(

Edit: FF says to test on the 25th. That's a Wed. My BF's birthday is on the 26th (Thur). Maybe I'll just hold out till 18dpo.. That will teach all those people who told me to test today! :winkwink:

sorry megg it was neg! but i aggree still time!!!

well ladies ive ewcm for 2 days now!! andmy temp dipped today.... so im reslly hopeful im about to O!! just havnt saw a +++opk yet!! butihave heard with pcos you dont see a +opk soooo... im excited...

am i soundin about right to O???

xxx

Actually, with PCOS you're more likely to see ALL + OPKs because it sometimes causes there to be excess LH in your system at all times. If you have been getting - ones and it just went +, then it should be real.

oh ok!! well ive had - 1s since cd 10... not even a faint line total nothing!!! hmm butif my dipped as im about to O it should rise 2moro if im going to O... and if i havnt saw a +opk... BOOOO lol

xxxx

megg what test is that? looks really odd, why has the little window got half blue in it? is it supposed to be like that? But yes certainly still time! I'll be watching those temps, hope they stay nice and high!

Mrs woolf lets hope this is ovulation for you, keep us informed! my opk's have been almost positive for couple of days now but still no ewcm so still waiting for mine!

xx

MrsW - Some people never get a + OPK. I've never had one. :shrug: I do ovulate though! LOL

Jojo - They're $Tree brand... its a US thing. The little window with the blue thing in it is the well where you put the urine. You don't hold it mid-stream or dip it... it comes with a little pipette thingy and you just put 4 drops of urine in the little well that's half blue. lol

weds/thurs/fri is luckiest day for the wonders to test....

weds/thurs/fri is luckiest day for the wonders to test....

I know... Thinking a week from today might be better! I don't want to push my luck on a Sunday! :( If you notice, my status is now "Not testing until 18dpo!" LOL So, I have proof of what I've said and will NOT be swayed (maybe)!

sure we had a recent lucky monday if thats any good...how bout tuesday as next tuesday is my flavour scan....has mogster guessed right...?In fact with time diff my scan time is perfect testing time for you in the morning....

https://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/mrswooolf/1.jpg

https://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/mrswooolf/2.jpg

1st photo is camera picture normal - 2nd photo is when i dimmed the light on camera...

in order it goes from bottom up - yesterday opk, this afternoon about 12pm and last one is about 3pm!!

i know its still light and back of packet says you need it to go same colour as test line to be a postivie but you think this is a good sign its going to get darker... i cant breathe im sooooooo excited lol

xxxx

I think its definitely getting there, MrsW! I'd take that as a positive for the moment. Act like it is, and if it gets darker that's even better. But don't wait around for darker and miss it! :hugs:

Moggy - Awww.. Flavour scan! :) Nope, I'm waiting for 18dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->