Any Soy Ladies out there?

hi girls can I join just bought my soy today and hoping it will shorten my 45 day cycles, they are driving me mad!

Just a quick question though what difference do the days make that you take it? ie 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 etc is the earlier the better or not?

thanks and babydust to all

Bellasmamma, I can't believe you got AF!!! I was convinced you'd have a bfp with that chart - bloody hell I've no idea what a pg chart looks like if that wasn't it! I'd say ovulation wise it all looked good though so prob be tempted to do the same again.

I've had little cramps again today, cervix is about medium and soft but no real ewcm yet so think ovulation be a while, I don't usually get these weird crampy feelings though so just hope its things working well!

Meggs how are you getting on? Jamer it is a real emotional journey, these 18 cycles i've had have been awful! starting to think my son was some kind of miracle child, can't seem to get that same magic this time round!

xx

I know Jojo, you weren't the only one to say it either! Still at least I ovulated and had a decent LP.

Beginning to think my little girl was a miracle too!

Hi Tierney,

Megg is the resident expert in all things soy (well all things ttc really..). I think 3-7 is a good place to start as it is a happy medium between quantity and quality of egg.

Ok so I am the 4th day of taking soy and I can feel my hormones are different then usual. I always feel a bit wierd before my period, i usually have a hard time concentrating on things etc., well I feel that now. Anyone else experience this while taking soy? I hope its a sign that something is working. Thanks

hiya ladies!!!

sooo im on cd 17 now and this afternoon i had lots of creamy cm.... im hoping its a sign ewcm is on its way!!! BUT ive been getting on and off mild twinges.. been getting it from maybe thurs - now... plus had some for a wee while cd 8/9 after taking soy cd 3-7... whats this all about???

i know you get O cramps but can they last this long and drag on??? never knowingly expericancec O sooo im lost ... hoping its a good sign lol

thanks!!!

xxx

MrsW - Yes... They can last a very long time! LOL

Tierney - Bella's Mamma is right... Well, at least about the 3-7! LOL The earlier you take it (1-5) means more eggs of lower quality. The later you take it (5-9) means less eggs of higher quality. Taking it 3-7 tends to give you a good number of eggs of relatively good quality too! A lot of people start with 3-7. I would NEVER suggest 1-5 under normal TTC circumstances!

I'm on my 4th day of soy today (taking 4-8), the only difference this cycle is I've been taking it in the am, whereas previously I took it at night. Well today I could definitely feel my left ovary doing something, it was really quite painful, a bit like a stich, I felt like I shouldn't move in case it made it worse, though moving made no difference. It didn't last long, but happenned 2 or 3 times. I've not felt this before, but I'm guessing that might have something to do with the time of dat I took it.

I've also upped my EPO dose, and have had lots of creamy CM today. Is this normal, I don't usually get much CM throughout my cycle, and only think I;ve found EWCM once!

hey ladies i'm really excited that its possible I might get earlier ovulation! I said earlier my opk's were showing faint lines already (unheard of for me this early) and today although it wasn't positive this morning the line is getting darker and isn't far off! CD12 today, feeling quite wet down below. Can it really make this much difference first time round? xx

My first time with soy the EWCM was gushing!!!!! And got my :bfp: Fancy a soy bean for christmas Jojo?

I had a tonne of ewcm too... I am not even bothering with the epo this cycle as I had a little bit too much...

Leilani & Jojo - Everything sounds pretty normal to me, hun! Good luck to you both! :)

Temp still nice and high meggs, how you feeling? X

Megg - are you testing today? i've just been catching up on posts. fingers crossed.

i posted on here that i have had more blood work done last week, bit confussed though. i can't remember what it was for though! DOH!!!

I know it began with a p, so thought it was the hormone which showed ovulationas the doc asked where i was in my cycle.

anyway, i had it done thursday and rang for results yersterday - doc wasnt avaliable so receptionist could only tell me if they are normal or not.

So all she told me was that they are "Normal"

i'm getting a little excited now, as 1. if it was the p hormone which shows ovulation, and mine was normal then surely this means i have ovulated? 2. if i have ovulated soy has defo helped as i'm on cd30 today, my bloods where taken on cd25 which means my cycle will possibly under 40days. haven't had a cycle that short in ages (last cycle was 69 days, cycle before 58days!) 3. i'm sure there is a third.......?!?!?!!! oh if af hasn't come by this time next week, then surely it means i have a good reason to poas?!

see i told you i was excited. fingers crossed for me ladies, that it was the ovulation test and it showed i had ovulated!!!!!!!! x

p.s think i may be grumpy tomorrow if i'm totally wrong on the above. PMA x

The P word is progesterone! :winkwink: If you can, try and get a # of out them! Maybe when the doc is available, ring back for it?

Isn't there another test that can be though? Progestagen?!

Or would that not be a test they would bother doing? Or can be done anytime in the month? Sorry I no very little about hormones and tests despite having had many tests already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->