Any Soy Ladies out there?

thanks for te reply megg!! yeh i am temping and opk.... so if i do O ill hopefully see results.... just wondered as ive seen alot of people getting there ++opk just now on cd11-15 and i see to be no way near O obv except the cream, but even the creamy cm is little!! lol

xxx

MrsWooolf I took soy CD3-7 and O'd on CD21/22 AND crucially that was cycle 1 of soy and result....:bfp:

Oh moggy may that really boosts me up!!! yay im excited!!! let me follow you!! lol

xx

I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!
i had my fsh levels and a few others done yesterday and they came back normal!
the only thing is... now im really confused as to y i dont get periods much and i really dont think i O every month but maybe this month i will since my levels r normal this time around. i will be temping for sure this time around and checking my cervix daily.... im so excited that its not showing POF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for your results, I'm glad you got your results quicker than you get AF!!

Maybe it's progesterone issue?

ya i know they came back quick! but now im kinda scared to take the soy anymore other than the first day cuz i dont wanna stop anything from happening if its going to. my gn will be back in 2 weeks so i will talk to him about more options when he gets back.... he said so far to do the progestrone every 8 weeks for 7 days..... hopefully it woks!

I really thought I'd replied to this! Hmph! Maybe it was one of the time BnB went down and so it never posted! Sorry!

I'd definitely look into a possible progesterone issue... or see if you could get a full hormone panel and an u/s. There's a lot that can be worked out from those 2 things! :hugs:

Glad your results came back with good news sma1588 good luck this month!

Well I'm on cd10 and have some funky cramps going on, could be something and nothing but I like to think it's my ovaries growing some nice big follicles! Earliest I ever ovulated was day 17, latest was last month at 23 so no idea what to expect this month but getting faint lines on opk when usually blank this early so also pretending that's a good sign!

How is everyone else getting on? X

Hey, jojo! It can happen as early as CD12 with taking it CD3-7. So, act as if it's coming up ASAP! You never know!

Personally... I'm bored of waiting for an answer here in my world! LOL 8dpo! Pfft! C'mon 11, 12, 13... something I can sink my teeth into! :rofl:

Sounds like you need to get it going on jojo!

I am starting to get inpatient... after deciding to try the soy next cycle (concerned about the short lp) and also having started b6 vits, good old af hasn't shown up yet. Do you think the b6vits would have worked from 1/2way through my cycle? I am keen to get started- never thought I'd say this- but come on af!

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry for the intrusion!

I'v been looking at taking soy next cycle as i think i have missed the time frame this cycle (@CD5). What dosage is best to take. There are so many strengths you can buy :wacko:

B vits might be able to start helping halfway through your cycle... Not sure hun! You'll have to wait and see!

I suggest 100-120mg to start out... Depends on the tablets. If you get 40mg tablets, then you pretty well have to do 120mg. Either way really! Also, if you werw keen on the idea, you can start them on CD5. You just shouldn't start them after CD5. Take them for 5 days (CD3-7 or CD5-9).

Good luck and :dust: to you both! :)

AFM... Just continuing to wait impatiently! I usually don't want to test... This time I can hardly wait! I hope that's a good sign! :)

I dont know if this has already been asked but is it ok to take soy after a chemical pregnancy? Im now currently on cd3 and contemplating a fourth cycle as it moved my ovulation to cd 18-20 instead of cd 35 thus shortening my 45-50 day cycles to a nicer 30-35 days. I dont want to bugger my cycles up this month but I dont want a long cycle either, anybody had a chemical then got pregnant again the following cycle. Thanks :flower:

B vits might be able to start helping halfway through your cycle... Not sure hun! You'll have to wait and see!

I suggest 100-120mg to start out... Depends on the tablets. If you get 40mg tablets, then you pretty well have to do 120mg. Either way really! Also, if you werw keen on the idea, you can start them on CD5. You just shouldn't start them after CD5. Take them for 5 days (CD3-7 or CD5-9).

Good luck and :dust: to you both! :)

AFM... Just continuing to wait impatiently! I usually don't want to test... This time I can hardly wait! I hope that's a good sign! :)

Thanks for that! Started a b-vit and prenatal vit this cycle. Also trying cups and pre seed, but i've heard so much good about soy i thought i would try that too.

Good luck with the test and sending :dust: to you too :)

Misstinkster - I don't see any issue with taking it after a chemical. Most doctors don't consider a chemical any different than a normal non-pregnancy cycle when it comes to how it effects the body physiologically! So, I'd say its fine. I'm sure people have gotten pregnant directly after a chemical... in fact, I know I've read multiple stories about it. :hugs:

Snugggs - Sounds like a plan! Good luck to you, hun! :D

:dust: to all!

Morning everyone. CD4 for me today. Decided to take my soy at lunchtime this cycle as it gave me insomnia taking it before bed last cycle.

Megg - I have taken 100mg so far (same as last cycle), do you think I should up it? Technically my chart was pretty good last month so maybe I should leave it as is? Want to get two eggies if possible though, more targets if hubbies spermies are a bit wonky! What do you think?

I think your chart looks great at 100mg! If you take too much it can stop ovulation. So, stay where you are for now... I think its looks good at the moment! :hugs:

This is my first soy cycle - I ovulated on the 7th and am now 8DPO - the funny thing is my O didnt feel very strong, but it came early - I also am not feeling the million PMS pretending to be early PG stuff either. I, of course tested this morning (because I like to waste expensive tests before it would even be possible that it would show up) .... :bfn:

Doing 6 cycles of soy and then I am going to see a FS - this serious TTC is a run away roller coaster of emotions! (which is why we stopped trying but didn't prevent in our 20's - gave us some time to enjoy each other with out the drama).

I hope we all get our :bfp: and healthy 2010 babies this cycle!!!! I will be wishin', and hopin' and prayin for all of you.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->