Any Soy Ladies out there?

Need to quickly post on here any tell you my news.

I got my blood results back (only had the blood taken yesterday!) and guess what

I HAVE OVULATED!!!!!!!! I could not believe it when she told me.

The figure she gave me was 48!!!

Be back on here in a hour - must walk the dogs x

Megg: Thanks for the advice. What do you recommend I take since i always O but just late between cd19-23 ever since my 2nd m/c. I always took Vitex. I haven't taken vitex since I've been taking the soy. I just want an earlier O. Why do temps go up if I haven't O'd yet?

misskat - Great news! Great number! Woohoo! :hugs:

aad - Let me rephrase... It IS possible to take too much and prevent ovulation. I'm not saying that this has happened to you. If your temps went up, then chances are that you did ovulate. I don't know why the machine would give you all lows. But, temps are more accurate than the machine ever will be. I would always recommend starting at 100-120mg (depending on the tablet size). Not sure why O didn't come earlier if it was 2 days ago though. Sorry I'm not more help. I might know more if I could see your chart?

Megg: Thanks for the advice. What do you recommend I take since i always O but just late between cd19-23 ever since my 2nd m/c. I always took Vitex. I haven't taken vitex since I've been taking the soy. I just want an earlier O. Why do temps go up if I haven't O'd yet?

Late O is not a problem! I took my soy CD3-7 and O'd CD22! Main thing is that you ovulate and strump plenty!:thumbup:

aad - i'm in the tww after taking soy for the first time. I took 120mg days 3-7 in the theory that your suppose to double the amount of clomid, so i went for a little more to be sure......plus my tablets where 40mg each so i didnt have much choice lol

should my progesterone levels stay high until af arrives, then goes down? or does it peak (which is why they do day 21 bloods) and then gradually return to a pre ovulation level?

Uhm... I think that 2nd option! LOL That is a really good number though! What dpo were you when it was taken?

cd32. i thought i'd ovulated around cd10-20 as i had a good 7 days of ewcm and twinges.....i'll read back on my posts as i'm sure i mentioned it on here somewhere.

evening all, hope we're all ok.

need some advice - not sure if ive had ov pain today?? not sure if i usually get it, but i'm trying to listen to my body more. i'm cd13, have had stretchy cm about 2 days ago....this evening ive had a sharp pain, on my left side a little lower than belly button level.......if i was getting ov pain would it be there or lower?

i did post - cd13. Lets see when AF arrives. i've marked a day in my diary.

no af by 26th - POAS time! what do you think?

So, you think you'd O'd on CD13 and your bloods were done on CD32? Uhm... If you were 19dpo when your bloods were taken, you need to POAS! I'm trying to think how to word this without being dramatic... If your progesterone was that high at 19dpo... I'm 99% sure that you would have to be pregnant! That's a really, really high number! POAS! POAS! POAS!

lol

i'm scared, plus i dont know 100% that i did ov on cd 13, i only think i did due to ewcm and twinges. (can you see i'm thinking excusses ;) )

oh erm erm and i've no symptoms either? thought i did but they have gone. no sore boobies no nothing

Honey... If you ovulated any time prior to CD25 or so... YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES! Take a damn test! :rofl:

:test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test:

She doesn't need ANYTHING crossed for her! I've rarely been SO convinced! :rofl:

You Guys!! :blush:

Will do in the morning - YIKES!!

I must say though, i really dont think i am. I had symptoms by now last time.

plus (heres another excuse!) if i ov'd cd24, then it would be too early to test surley? :winkwink:

Yes, if you O'd CD24, it would be too early to test! But, you think you O'd around CD13... and I imagine you probably know! Why are you making me wait until morning? LOL Jeez! Now I know how people feel about me saying that I'm waiting until 18dpo! :rofl:

you make me chuckle.

anyway - enough of me.....(step out of the lime light kat!)

where are you in your cycle?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG! Do you see that ^^^??? My cat just typed it by walking across the keyboard! Even HE knows that you're knocked up and he's a freakin' cat! I could show you pictures of him if you like! LOL

I'm at 13dpo! I think I missed AF yesterday... I also tested BFN yesterday. And, I'm more concerned with your test than my cycle at this exact moment! :rofl:

:rofl:yes, and i just saw a pig fly past my living room window! :rofl:

when are you testing again then?

i would check out your chart - but i dont temp (as you know :winkwink:)

p.s see what your doing to me - i'm even looking at maternity clothes online!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->