Any Soy Ladies out there?

hi ladies!!

thats me in my first offical 2ww!!! im 2dpo.. but im gettign cramps on right side.. is this normal???

xxx

What kind of cramps, hun? Could you tell which side you O'd from?

well its just like a niggling pain.... a few twinges here and there from right side!!

no i would know where i O'd from... i had bad ache in middle... that did lean to the right side sometimes... never left!!!

oh oh is this a bad sign???

xxx

No, not bad, honey! I was just curious if you O'd from the other side and it could be a late 2nd O. I'm sure it's fine! I get little niggly pains here and there and they never amount to much! :hugs:

another O!!!?? ive never heard of this?? you can actually O twice?? should i bd just incase haha??

what would this do?? make twins??

xxx

When you use treatments to improve your ovulation, sometimes you can pop out more than 1 egg... usually it would be within hours of each other, but it can be a couple of days apart. It doesn't really mean twins... more like just another chance... although it could increase the chances of twins. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that's what's happening... I have no way of knowing if it is. It was just one possibility.

I'm starting to use soy starting from my next cycle. I have very irregular cycles, sometimes ov, sometimes don't and this cycle I didn't ovulate until yesterday which was CD26 (last was CD32, one before that was no ovulation) so I'd quite like to bring them down a bit. Not officially TTC until May/June though. I'm gonna do 80mg on days 2-7.. does that sound ok?

I think Soy sounds like a good choice for you, but I wouldn't do 80mg CD2-7. If your tabs are 40mg/each... I'd do 120mg CD3-7. Doing 2-7 is 1 day too many, and you'll get more benefit starting on CD3. Only 80mg isn't even equivalent to the lowest normal starting Clomid dose. You'd need at least 100mg to equal a 50mg Clomid cycle... So, I'd go to the next level if you're definitely not regularly ovulating. You can do it however you like, but that would be my advice! Good luck, honey! :dust:

Oh thanks! I'm pretty clueless LOL. Yeah my tabs are 40mg each so I'll take 3 instead of 2, on CD3-7.
I'm def not always ovulating because my temps are all over the place and sometimes I get no thermal shift whatsoever. A few months are iffy (like this months) and I get a questionable thermal shift but if I have EWCM followed by dry or sticky cm I figure I probably did ov :shrug: Who knows.

Gotcha! :) Yeah, I think the 3 tabs will do you well! Yay! Can't wait to see how it goes and hear about your Soy Bean!!!

Awww megg- I'm away for a day and your sig has changed to growing a bean?! CONGRATULATIONS :thumbup:

x x x

Wow awesome news megg congrats you must be over the moon xxx

woohoo!!!! YAY!!! congratulations Megg I'm soooo happy for you......:happydance::happydance:

Big congrats Meg I thought you were waiting until 18 dpo I take it you gave in and tested, its great news!

Thanks, girls! :hugs: Yes, I caved! LOL I was fine until I OWNED some HPT's! I have all the willpower in the world when it involves a trip to Walmart... but if I buy them... Its ALL OVER! I was never going to admit I'd tested if it was BFN! HAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->