Any Soy Ladies out there?

Uhm... 18dpo! LOL Its still 5 days away! If no AF by then, I'll be pretty happy! :)

:rofl: @ You looking at maternity clothes now! I can't imagine that you aren't! I mean... IF you have your O date even sort of right, you really must be! If its off, then I'm just talking, I guess! lol But, I remain convinced for you!!! :)

well, on the basis the latest i ov'd was cd25 i too will test 18dpo - oooo thats makes it 28th March LMAO!!! x

right my lovely's - i'm of bed!

will catch up with you tomorrow - when i tell you of my bfn x x

hi ladies!! i think i have in fact O!!!

its went from lil jump to big jump!!

some1 want to chart check for me!!

I SWEAR BY SOY!!!:hugs:

xxxxx

BFN! Oh well, at least I no af will be here in a week or so, then I can start again.

aw sorry hun (misskat) still it may be too early for you! its not over untill the witch comes remember so still fxd for ya!
MrsW - yay for O, I really hope my O date is brought forward by the soy!

MrsW - Definitely looks like it! :D

misskat - NO EFFIN' WAY! :cry: WTF? You must have ovulated way later than you thought then. :hugs: If that's the case, then you're definitely still in with a chance! Maybe wait until the 28th and see?

Thanks ladies, I'm still over the moon I've ovulated. Was beginning to think I was broken.

nice to see a couple of bfp's brewing, i've been reading but working long days so no chance to write a proper post.

Mrswoolf great news about ovulation! thats brilliant!!! Misskat another great ovulation! woo hoo hope it was too early and you'll get that bfp soon! Meggs are you still waiting for 18dpo? sorry if I missed anyone out, hope all you ladies are doing good!

My joy was short lived from my earlier ovulation, must have been a random high temp because was lower again this morning, still at least means I now have chance to make up on all the bd'ing we haven't had time for so far! hubby will be pleased lol! cd16 so still have time! xx

misskat - That's the proper way to look at it! I'm sorry I made you test! LOL :flower:

Jojo - Definitely still time! :hugs:

Plenty! LOL

Sore, larger boobs with ouchy nips!
Pinching, pulling, tugging, twinging, etc in the lower abdomen
Sleepless with vivid dreams and fatigue
Achy back and hips
Crying loads, hot flashes, gassy, extra CM
Technically late AF

I don't trust my symptoms much though... I'm crazy! ;)

Yes, it is! Many of the symptoms this cycle aren't normal ones that I get as random post-O stuff. Sore nips, achy back/hips, crying, and hot flashes are all pretty new to me.

fingers crossed for you then, why dont you test 16dpo may be??? ;)

that all sounds pretty good to me

Because I'm stubborn! LOL If I make it to 18dpo, I'll be in a place where I feel comfortable with testing! The BFN at 11dpo made me very unhappy. Self-preservation, I guess!

Thanks! I have mine crossed for you when you test again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->