• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any teen mums going to breastfeed??

i will be breastfeeding aswell :) its good for the baby and am lookin forward to it x x

At the risk of possibly sparking off the debate again, I think the main thing to take away from this is to consider both options (3 if you include expressing) and maybe have a look at some of the literature if you don't know terribly much.

From a medical point of view, if you're not sure at the point when you give birth then try BF, as if there's no sucking the milk will dry up within a few days so you won't have the option to change from FF to BF later.

I think it's particularly important to remember that what each woman chooses is her own decision to make, and while it is impossible for formula to have the exact content of breast milk, they are very similar and getting closer all the time, so please do not feel guilty for making the decision/having to FF. Unfortunately, we're all human, we all make mistakes, and trust me, we will all screw up some pretty big things in our kids lives at some point! This is really not a big enough issue to fret endlessly over.

I personally am a BFer, and hopefully will continue to be, aisde from anything else, I'm too cheap to buy formula! :blush:

Anyone want help or advice, message me, im a breastfeeding and new teen parent advisor so can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->