Any testers this week?

mama.mouse

Reaction score
AF is due on Thurs, anyone wanna wait the last few days together?

Yes please! i'll be happy to wait with you. Tomorrow is when my AF is to arrive, but I'm waiting till the 10th to be sure since my cycle fluctuates between 27-30 days. I've been crocheting cute bags for kids, but that only helps distract so much lol!

Yay! Welcome!

Have you ladies had any symptoms so far?

Me! I'm 9dpo. AF due next Tuesday but testing already until Bfp or AF

My af was due on Monday, nothing yet. But the last few months my cycles have been going between 28 and 32 days :/ they always used to be clock work 28 days and come on in the morning so I don't know why they've started to get longer now! But holding off a few more days to see if anything shows up, I did test 3 and 4 days before I was due and got bfn!

Yes please! i'll be happy to wait with you. Tomorrow is when my AF is to arrive, but I'm waiting till the 10th to be sure since my cycle fluctuates between 27-30 days. I've been crocheting cute bags for kids, but that only helps distract so much lol!

I've been crocheting a unicorn!! Lol :haha:

Well if it hasn't arrived yet that's a good sign! So was Monday CD28?

Just checked again and I was actually due on Sunday! I thought it was Monday lol. So cd 31 now! I told my other half if nothing's come by Friday then I'll test, it's our sons birthday on Saturday, and we're having his party tomorrow so I'm hoping it doesn't come on while we're at the play centre!
When will you test? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->